剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表
Like that game would actually work on anyone.
我的天哪
Oh... my... God!
可不嘛
I know!
他们把商业级的冰沙机运来总部了
They're delivering a commercial grade slushie machine at HQ.
这机器还能私用啊
I didn't even know you could get those for personal use!
那些是高脚桌吗
Are those tall tables?
这个派对太高级了
This party is so fancy.
冰沙机 高脚桌和塔可吧
I can't believe you're all losing it over slushie machines,
就能让你们这么激动吗
tall tables, and a taco bar.
还有塔可吧
There's a taco bar?
我居然要参加我的第一个乔特·帕维派对了
I can't believe I'm going to my first Chote Pavey party!
我好紧张
I'm so nervous.
如果我说傻话 就扇我一巴掌
If I start saying something stupid, just slap me.
扇我的脸
Slap me right in the face.
你们为什么这么激动
I don't get why you're so excited.
-不好 -我们去的唯一原因
- Oh, no! - The only reason we're going
是为了给那个愚蠢的白♥痴♥乔特看看
is to show that stupid idiot Chote
我们根本看不上他那愚蠢的白♥痴♥派对
that we're not impressed by his stupid idiot party.
还有塔可吧
Also, taco bar.
其实我又想了想 我还是不去了
Actually, on second thought, I think I'm gonna skip this one.
什么
What?
时间快到了 我们赶紧准备吧
Oh, it's almost time. We better go get ready.
-随便吧 -埃里克 你和我们一起去吗
- Whatever. - Oh, uh, Eric, you coming with us?
派对时间到了吗
It's time to par-tay time already?
我马上就去 酷妹
I'll be there in a second, cool sauce.
酷妹 我不能参加派对
Cool sauce? I can't go to that party.
我一在莉齐身边就不正常
I'm a mess around Lizzie.
你说得对
You're right.
那当然了
Of course I'm right!
迪伦 怎么了
Dylan, what's going on?
你不是很期待吗 现在怎么不想去了
All right, you were so excited, and now you don't wanna go?
-我就是不想去了 -我知道了
- I just don't feel like it. - I know what it is.
-是吗 -是的
- You do? - Yeah.
你就是那种会在塔可吧惊慌失措的人
You're one of those people that panics at taco bars.
你怕你会把菜豆的发音念错
All right? You're afraid you're gonna mispronounce "frijoles,"
然后被人取笑
and everyone is gonna make fun of you.
没错 就是这样 被你发现了
Yup, yup, that's it. You got me!
-玩得尽兴 -等等 迪伦
- You know, have a good time. - Wait, Dylan.
你必须得来 派对是为少年救援队举办的
You have to come. The party's for Junior Rescue,
你是我们的队长
and you're our captain.
别担心 我来帮你点菜豆
Don't worry. I'll order the frijoles for you.
我不管他在这里放了几个冰沙机
I don't care how many slushie machines he put in here.
这里是总部 一定会是
It's the headquarters. It's gonna look like--
塔可吧
有史以来最好的派对 走吧
Like, the best party ever! Come on.
这肯定超棒 对吧 迪伦
This is gonna be awesome. Right, Dylan?
迪伦
Dylan?
我们要进入派对现场了
We're about to walk into a party.
你真的要这么打扮吗
You sure you wanna commit to this look?
快走吧
Let's just do this.
我没看见你进来 我刚才在上面
I didn't see you come in because I was up there.
别自以为是 这个谁都可以
Get over yourself. Anybody can do that.
但没有人做过啊
And yet, no one has.
这里还不错吧
So, not bad, right?
随便吧 臭屁虫
Whatever, show-off.
冰沙
Slushie?
慢点 冻到脑袋就不好了
Whoa, take it easy with that! Brain freeze is no joke.
冻到脑袋 那是什么 从没听说过
Brain freeze? What's that? I've never heard of it.
你要这么玩啊
Oh, so it's like that.
没错 就是这样
Yeah, it is like that.
还是说你跟不上节奏
Unless you can't keep up?
来吧
Let's do it.
别担心 好吗 我是来陪你的
Don't worry, okay? I'm here for you.
我会跟塔可小姐说你要采豆
I'll just tell the taco lady that you want free-jol-ays.
采豆 该死 我现在都说不对了
"Free-jol-ays"? Dang it, now I'm saying it wrong!
-泰勒 我只是 -小心
- Tyler, I just-- - Watch it.
是你吗 迪伦
Is that you, Dylan?
我还认为你已经够古怪了 结果你现在更古怪了
Just when I think you can't get weirder, you... get weirder.
你为什么总是怼她
Hey, why are you always such a jerk to her?
-伙计们 算了 -不
- Guys, just drop it. - No.
我知道你不喜欢我 因为我来自山谷
I know that you don't like me because I'm from the Valley,
但迪伦和你一样来自马里布
but Dylan's from Malibu, just like you.
她是马里布人 但她和我不一样
she might be from the Bu, but she's nothing like me.
你知道吗 我已经不饿了
You know what? I'm-- I'm actually not hungry anymore.
不 我们马上就能吃菜豆了 我又说对了
No, we're up next for frijoles! Yes, I'm back.
我该怎么办 我该怎么办
What should I do? What should I do?
不告诉莉齐我的感受
Not telling Lizzie how I feel is...
只会让事情变得更奇怪
making things weird.
决定了
So that's it.
我得告诉她
I have to tell her.
我要告诉她
I'm telling her.
我在想什么呢
What am I thinking?
我不能告诉她 万一她对我的感觉不一样呢
I can't tell her. What if she doesn't feel the same way?
我就会毁了一切
I'll ruin everything.
好
Okay.
我就待在这里 不告诉她
I'm gonna stay here and not tell her.
但我没办法永远回避她
But I can't avoid her forever!
而且我一直在想她
And... I can't stop thinking about her.
我要冒险告诉她
I just gotta take the risk and tell her.
就这样 我要参加聚会
That's it. I'm going to the party.
快走啊
Just go already!
好
Right!
我真不明白
I don't get it.
埃里克好奇怪啊
Eric's acting so weird.
你觉得他生我的气吗
Do you think he's mad at me?
也许我让他假装情侣太过分了
Maybe making him pretend to be a couple was too much.
我让他当我男友已经很过分了 更别说是假的了
That's a lot to ask of a real boyfriend, let alone a fake one.
信息量有点大啊
That is a lot of information. Uh, right.
但我只想知道你要黑豆还是斑豆
But all I really need to know is black or pinto?
排队的人真的很多
It's a really long line.
我得和埃里克谈谈
I have to talk to Eric.
好
Okay...
-加油 -你可以的 妹子
- Come on! - You got it, girl.
小心点 冰沙很冰 会冻到脑袋的
Watch out. That slushie's cold. You're gonna get brain freeze.
我的脑袋很好 但你好像很难受啊
My brain's fine, but you look like you're hurting.
加油 别被冰沙打败了
Come on, don't let that slushie beat you.
-加油 -你可以的
- Come on. - You got it.
你可以的 伙计
You got that, man!
太冰了
It's too cold!
你要被冰沙冻到脑袋了
That slushie's freezing your brain.
放弃吧 吉娜
Give up, Gina!
吉吉 怎么了
Aw, Gigi, what happened?
你不是很自信吗
You were so confident.
但你输了 可能是我太厉害了吧
And then you lost. I guess I'm just too much for you.
两件事
Two things.
第一 再叫我吉吉 我就把你的脸撕了
One, call me Gigi again, and I'll break your face.
第二 我没有输 我们打平了 笨蛋
And two, I didn't lose. We're tied, dummy.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
-今早我在竞速赛中赢了你 -你说我们没在比赛啊
- I beat you in the race this morning. - You said we weren't racing.
的确 我还是赢了你
We weren't. And I still beat you.
看来我们得加赛了
Looks like we need a tiebreaker.
-摔跤怎么样 -无聊
- How about we arm wrestle? - Yawn.
我们来个浮标折返跑吧
I'm thinking we race to the buoy and back.
伙计 我是少年救援队 这是我的日常训练
Dude. I'm Junior Rescue. I do that on the reg.
我们得来个能让你永远闭嘴的比赛
Whatever we do has to shut you up for good.
好吧
All right.
我想到了 但我怕你不行
I got something. I'm just afraid you can't handle it.
来吧
Bring it.
你在这啊 我给你带了塔可
There you are. I brought you a taco.
谢谢
Thanks.
斯宾塞很差劲 好吗 无视他就好
Spencer sucks, all right? You just gotta ignore him.
剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表