剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表
从一到十 你有多爽
On a scale of one to ten, how stoked are you?
没人会说"爽"
Nobody says "stoked."
好吧 你想怎样
Okay, fine. What do you wanna do?
-回家 -萨沙 说真的
- Go home. - Sasha, seriously.
别再甩脸子了
Enough with the attitude.
宝宝出生后
You know, we're not going to get to do things
我们就没机会做类似的事情了
like this after the baby comes.
今天是家庭日
It's Family Day.
我想和你们两个好好玩玩
I wanna have fun with the two of you.
那我们为什么不做些有趣的事呢
Then why aren't we doing anything fun?
-萨沙 -妈妈 让她走吧
- Sasha! - Mom, just let her go.
我知道 她才八岁 我们不能让她走 对吗
I know, she's eight. We can't just let her go, right?
对 我就是这么想的
Right, right. That's what I thought.
我妈妈说我有一种无法控制的魅力
My mom says I have a magnetism that I can't control.
-可能我给过你一些信♥号♥♥ -埃里克
- If I maybe sent some signals-- - Eric.
没关系 我们不是真的在交往
It's okay. We're not really dating.
我妈问我对她隐瞒了什么
My mom was asking me what I was hiding from her,
我担心她发现我加入了海上摩托巡逻队
and I was afraid she'd find out I'm on Sea Jet Patrol.
我不知道还能怎么办
I didn't know what else to do.
但她签了许可回执啊
But she signed the permission slip.
其实是我伪造的
Actually, I forged her signature.
伪造她的签名
Forged her signature?
伊丽莎白·莱利·麦康纳黑
Elizabelle Riley McConaughey!
这些都不是我的名字
None of those are my name.
你为什么这么做 你必须告诉她实情
Why did you do that? You have to tell her the truth.
不行 如果她发现了 就会让我退出少年救援队的
I can't! If she finds out, she'll pull me out of Junior Rescue.
拜托 埃里克 你得帮我 撑过今天就行
Please, Eric, you gotta help me. Just for the rest of the day.
不行 我从来没有欺骗过我爸妈
I can't do that. I've never lied to my parents, ever.
就算我想 你也记得我说谎时会怎样
Even if I wanted to, you remember what happens when I lie.
-大笑 流汗 -超棒的
- The laughing, the sweating-- - The "bomb dot com."
不 不会超棒的 肯定会很糟糕
No, it won't be the bomb dot com! It'll be terrible.
我知道了 你不用说谎 我来负责说话
I got it. You won't have to lie, because I'll do all the talking.
拜托 埃里克
Please, Eric?
如果我不帮忙的话 那我就是一个很逊的假男友了
I guess I'd be a pretty bad fake boyfriend if I didn't help.
谢谢
Thank you.
-莉齐看上去是个可爱的小女孩 -谢谢
- Lizzie seems like a lovely young lady. - Thank you.
我儿子有初恋了
My son's got his first girlfriend.
这小子真行
Boy's got game.
就像他爸一样
Just like his daddy.
我得承认 我有点受伤
I have to admit, I'm a little hurt.
埃里克什么都会告诉我们的
Eric always tells us everything.
他们俩在一起是很可爱 但是
They do make an adorable couple, but...
这有点突然吧
doesn't this feel a little sudden?
我同意 温迪 肯定有问题
I agree, Wendy. Something is up.
埃里克不会对我隐瞒这么大的事
Eric would not keep anything this big from me.
孩子们
Kids!
我们有些问题
We got questions.
大家一起说"没有你们的慷慨解囊
Everybody say, "Junior Rescue is made possible
就不会有少年救援队的今天"
thanks to your generous donations."
-非常感谢 -注意安全 小家伙
- Thank you so much. - Swim safe, little guy.
把钱塞进海豚的喷水孔里吧 女士
Just stuff the money in the dolphin's blowhole, ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
天气好热 我觉得我的脸要融化了
It's so hot. I feel like my face is melting.
你不会被热死吧
Aren't you dying in there?
不会 我没事
No, I'm fine.
小心点
Watch it.
那是泰勒的妹妹吗 她看起来很生气啊
Was that Tyler's sister? She looked mad.
看来某人的心情波涛汹涌啊
Guess someone woke up on the wrong side of the reef.
怎么了 这很好笑啊
What? That was a good one!
你们交往多久了
So, how long has this been going on?
一个星期
A week.
谁先喜欢谁的
And who liked who first?
相互喜欢
It was mutual.
你为什么要保密
Why'd you keep it a secret?
我们说好要同时告诉你们的
We agreed we'd tell you all at the same time.
在家庭日当面和你们说
In person. On Family Day.
我就喜欢当面说的感觉
I appreciate the personal touch.
我们也这么觉得 米切尔先生
We had a feeling you would, Mr. Mitchell.
请叫我德里克
Please, call me Derek.
请继续叫我米切尔夫人
I remain Mrs. Mitchell.
埃里克
Eric...
你都没说话 你感觉如何
you haven't said a word. How do you feel about all this?
我
I... uh...
别吃薯条了
No more fries.
为什么萨沙会跑掉
Why would Sasha run off?
不知道 但别担心 这里到处都是救生员
I don't know, but don't worry. There's lifeguards everywhere.
他们不会让她有事的
They won't let anything happen to her.
芬利来了
Here's Finley!
别这样偷偷靠近我
Do not sneak up on me like that!
我快生了 很危险的
I am dangerously pregnant.
你们看到萨沙了吗
Have you seen Sasha anywhere?
几分钟前看到了 她去码头了
Yeah, a few minutes ago. She took off towards the pier.
吉娜
Hey, Gina.
这个小家伙想和芬利合影
This little guy wants a picture with Finley.
-伙计 你必须得把服装脱了 -为什么
- Dude! You have to take that suit off! - Why?
因为你在跟垃圾桶摆姿势
'Cause you're posing with a trash can.
表现很不正常
And you're acting crazy.
怪不得这孩子闻起来怪怪的
I thought this kid smelled weird.
我帮你脱了
I'm getting you out of there.
-不 我很好 -不 你不好 你出现幻觉了
- No, I'm fine! - No, you're not! You're hallucinating!
你中暑了
It's the heat.
拉链坏了
The zipper just broke.
你待在这儿 我去拿钳子
You stay here, I'll go get some pliers.
不
Oh, no.
我不会上当了 垃圾桶
I am not falling for that again, trash can.
好吧
Okay.
我知道这是怎么回事了
I see what's going on here.
你需要我再给你买♥♥一杯奶昔
You need me to buy you another shake.
不好意思 能给他来一个
Excuse me, can we get him another--
不 不 别喝奶昔了
No, no, no more shakes!
跟我说说 埃里克
Talk to me, Eric.
你知道我们之间没有秘密
Okay, you know we don't have secrets.
你为什么不告诉我
Why would you keep this from me?
你为什么要把我拒之门外
Okay, why are you shutting me out?
我是你妈
I'm your mother.
埃里克 看看你把你妈弄的
Come on, Eric. Look what you're doing to her.
跟她说说吧 什么都行
Just tell her something, anything.
你什么时候发现你喜欢莉齐的
When did you first know you liked Lizzie?
不 莉齐
No, Lizzie.
让埃里克回答
Let Eric answer.
我
I... uh...
我遇见她的那天吧
I guess the day I met her.
我从单车上摔了下来
I fell off my bike,
她是第一个帮助我的人
and she was the first one to help me up.
莉齐就是这样的人
That's just Lizzie.
当有人遇到麻烦时 她肯定会第一个帮忙
She's the first one to jump in when someone's in trouble.
她很有趣 而且善良
She's funny and... kind.
感觉她在身边的时候 一切都美好了
And it's like... everything's better when she's around.
这才是我的宝贝
That's my baby!
妮可
Oh, Nicole...
你有纸巾吗
You got a tissue?
我眼睛里有东西
I think I got something in my eye.
我觉得那个东西
And I think that something...
是眼泪
...is tears.
谢谢你告诉我真♥相♥
Thank you for telling me the truth.
我受不了了
All right, I can't do this anymore.
妈妈 德里克 米切尔夫人
Mom, Derek, Mrs. Mitchell...
埃里克和我没在交往
Eric and I aren't together.
这是我编的
I made it up.
莉齐 你为什么要这么做
Lizzie, why would you do that?
剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表