剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表
你说得对 我们不应该给彼此贴标签
You're right, we shouldn't put labels on it.
教我变得友善吧
Just teach me to be nice.
教我变得友善 然后呢
Teach me to be nice, what?
就现在
Now.
天啊
Oh, boy.
别担心 我去找
Don't worry, I'll get it.
抱歉 借过
Sorry! Excuse me!
我拿到了
I got it!
先生 我来吧
Hey, please, sir. Allow me.
好的
Oh, yeah.
在这等我 我马上回来
Here. I'll be right back.
你说你要教我变得友善
You said you were gonna teach me to be nice.
我们来更衣室干什么
What are we doing in the locker room?
想要强壮的腿 就得训练
You want stronger legs, you train.
想要强壮的手臂 就得训练
You want stronger arms, you train.
你想变得友善 也得训练
You wanna be nice, you train!
你在休息室里建了个迷宫
You built a maze in the lounge?
你什么时候弄的
When did you do all this?
你去洗手间的时候
When you went to the bathroom.
我是小便
It was only number one.
-我速度快呗 -我也是
- I'm very fast. - Well, so am I.
好了 开始吧
Okay, let's get started.
苏打水
不好 这个人拿着玻璃瓶在海滩上散步
Oh, no. This man's walking on the beach with a glass bottle.
第一步 建立融洽的关系
Step one. Establish rapport.
今天天气不错吧 先生
"Nice day, isn't it, sir?"
第二步 将违反规定的情况告知海滩游客
Step two. Inform the beachgoer of their violation.
我也不想扫你的兴 但我们严格规定
"Hate to be that guy, but we got a strict
海滩上不能出现玻璃
'No glass on the beach' rule."
第三步 友好地没收
Step three. Confiscate with kindness.
要不我帮你回收了吧
"Perhaps I can recycle that for you?"
就是这样
And that's how you do it.
让我这么对披萨盒说话 说不定还行
Yeah, if I'm talking to pizza boxes, maybe.
但是如果我在海滩上这么软弱 就会被人欺负的
But if I'm weak out on the beach, people will walk all over me.
我没让你变软弱 我是让你变友善
I'm not asking you to be weak. I'm asking you to be nice.
这需要比你想象中更大的力量
And that takes more strength than you think.
你有足够的力量变得友善吗
Are you strong enough to be nice?
你都是从哪学的
Where do you get this stuff?
我在推特上关注了巨石强森 他简直就是肌肉佛陀
I follow The Rock on Twitter. The man's like a jacked Buddha.
来吧
Now, let's do this.
你们怎么样
So, how'd you guys do?
非常好 外面很多人都很开心
Uh, great. A lot of real happy people out there.
我也是 你呢吗 迪伦
Yeah, me too. How'd you do, Dylan?
非常开心 就像你刚把你的发梢染成紫色
Oh, so much happy. Like, you just dyed your tips purple,
然后你在冰淇淋店遇见了雅瑞安娜·格兰德
and then you ran into Ariana Grande at froYo, and she was like,
她夸你发梢很好看那么开心
"Hey, cool tips," happy.
我敢肯定 我们会收到很多好评的
We're gonna get a ton of good reviews now. I know it.
不好
Oh, no.
大家都走了
Everybody's leaving.
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我差点淹死一个老太太
I almost drowned an old lady,
好像还撞断了一个人的鼻梁
and I'm pretty sure I broke a guy's nose.
-我没有让任何人开心 -我也没有
- I didn't make anybody happy. - I didn't do any better.
我要坦白
I have a confession.
雅瑞安娜·格兰德的事没有发生在我身上
That Ariana Grande thing didn't happen to me,
是我姐妹梅兰妮
it happened to my cousin Melanie.
而且我毁了很多人的好心情
Also, I ruined a lot of people's day.
我们让情况变得更糟了
We just made everything worse.
加文是对的
Garvin was right.
我们是少年救援队的短板
We're the weak link of Junior Rescue.
我们在拖累整个团队
We're dragging the whole program down.
如果他看到海滩没有人 一定会把我们赶走的
If he sees an empty beach, he's gonna kick us out.
-他不会的 -我就会
- No, he's not. - I would.
要是没人需要救援
What's the point of having us on Junior Rescue
还把我们留在少年救援队干嘛
if there's no one to rescue?
她说得对 这还有什么意义
She's right, what's the point? What's the point of any of it?
伙计们 我有个主意
Guys, I have an idea.
你们不会喜欢的 但我还是要说
You're not gonna like it, but I'm gonna say it anyways.
如果我们想让人们回海滩 让他们开心
If we wanna get people back to our beach and make 'em happy,
-就得办个派对 -太好了
- we should throw a party. - That's great.
迪伦 听我说完 好吗
Dylan, just hear me out, okay?
人人都喜欢派对 如果我们办个特别棒的派对
People love parties. If we throw a sick one,
那么每个人都得承认
then everyone'll have to admit
我们和马里布的孩子一样棒了
we're just as good as the Malibu kids.
我们说了要加入了
We said we're in.
别打断我 等等 你们加入吗
Can you just back off? Wait, you're in?
-是的 -如果我们要办派对
- Yeah. - If we're gonna do this,
那就得办马里布有史以来最好的海滩派对
it's gonna have to be the best beach party Malibu's ever seen.
我们需要物资
We're gonna need supplies.
别担心 我认识个人
Don't worry, I got a guy.
是沃齐吗
Is it Vooch?
不是
No.
好吧 是沃齐
Okay, it was Vooch,
但你们很扫兴啊
but you kind of stepped on my moment there.
都在这了
Here it is.
你们举办派对所需的一切
Everything you'd ever need to throw a party.
你从哪儿弄来的这些东西
Where did you get all this stuff?
我从车上的孩子手里没收来的
I confiscated it from kids on my bus.
弩弓
A crossbow?
不 这是我妈的
Oh, no. That's my mom's.
我一般放在车里 因为我不信任她
I keep it in the bus 'cause I don't trust her.
这次派对肯定超棒
This party is gonna be epic.
这家伙放音乐的声音太大了
This guy's playing music at an unreasonable volume.
该你了
Do your thing.
笨蛋
Hey, dummy!
我是说 不好意思
I mean, uh... Pardon me.
恐怕你得把声音调小一点
I'm afraid I have to ask you to turn it down.
谢谢合作
Thanks for your cooperation.
别推我
Hey, no pushing.
狗狗没系狗绳 狗狗没系狗绳
Dog off leash! Dog off leash!
这只博美太帅气了
That is one handsome Pomeranian.
但你知道怎样能让他更好看吗 狗绳
But you know what would make him look even better? A leash.
你们好好享受海滩吧
You both enjoy the beach, all right?
游泳区的冲浪者
Surfer in a swim zone.
你准备怎么做 吉娜
What are you gonna do, Gina?
先生 你得去游泳区
sir, you're headed for a swim zone.
你可能没看到标牌吧
You probably missed the sign.
不 他看到了 他还把口香糖按在上面了
Oh, no. He saw the sign. He put his gum right on it.
臭
Son of a--
不好
Oh, no.
我带你去冲浪区吧
Let me take you to a surf zone.
那里的海浪更棒
I think you'll find the break is much better,
你也不会伤害到其他游泳者
and you won't be endangering any swimmers.
你成功了
You did it!
你准备好了 我为你骄傲
You're ready! I'm so proud of you.
谢谢 埃里克 你是个好朋友
Thanks, Eric. You're a good friend.
你觉得是 最好的朋友吗
Would you say... best friend?
你干嘛要逼我呢
I don't know why you're pushing for this.
DJ展台准备好了 饮料已经冰了
DJ booth is ready, drinks are chilling,
提基火把也 快弄好了
tiki torches are tiki... ing.
成功了
It's working.
人变多了 海滩派对开始了
People are showing up. Party beach is on.
那个女孩拿着玻璃瓶
Hey, that girl has a glass bottle!
这是二号♥塔派对
This is a Tower Two party,
在二号♥塔派对上 只有一条规则
and at a Tower Two party, there's only one rule.
-不能带玻璃瓶 -不 是玩得开心
- No glass bottles? - No. Have fun.
DJ 派对开始吧
Yo, DJ, let's get this party started!
好吧
Uh-huh, okay.
让我们
Yeah. Let's, uh...
让我们看看
Let's see what, uh...
这个键是什么
剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表