剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表
欢迎光临家庭日
我们到了
Here we are.
幸好我在垃圾桶底下找到了传♥单♥
It's a good thing I found this flyer at the bottom of the trash,
否则我就错过家庭日了
or I would've missed Family Day.
是啊 妈妈 那就太遗憾了
Yeah, Mom. That would've been a real bummer.
那你就不知道我在少年救援队做什么了
Then you'd still have no idea what I do here at Junior Rescue.
所以我才把传♥单♥放在垃圾桶底下的
Which is why I put the flyer at the bottom of the trash.
别嘟囔了 宝贝 你知道你小声说话的时候
Don't mumble, sweetheart. You know I can't understand you
-我听不清楚 -所以我才这么做啊
- when you say things under your breath. - Which is why I do it.
我明白
Look, I get it.
你还在因为我没签许可回执生气
You're still mad at me for not signing that permission slip.
但我是医生
But I'm a doctor.
我见过很多人在船上受伤
I've seen so many people get injured on watercraft.
我只是想保护你
I'm just trying to protect you.
我知道 妈妈 我可以不骑海上摩托
I know, Mom, and I'm totally fine not riding Sea Jets.
但我很期待向你展示我在这里所做的酷炫工作
But I am excited to show you all the cool things I do here.
当你看到跟海上摩托无关的时候
I think you'll be pleased when you see how
肯定会很高兴的
un-Sea-Jet-related they are.
这是总部
So this is the headquarters.
我不在外面救人时 就在这休息
It's where I like to kick it when I'm not out there saving lives.
虽然我们是少年救援队
Just 'cause we're Junior Rescue
但我们也很厉害的
doesn't mean we're not the real deal.
你好罗恩
'Sup, Ron?
凯文
他人很好的
Great guy.
既然那家伙叫罗恩 为什么他的名牌上写着凯文
If that guy's name is Ron, why does his name tag say "Kevin"?
那是他的姓吧
because that's his last name?
-他叫罗恩·凯文 -妈 她怎么来了
- His name is Ron Kevin? - Mom, why is she here?
因为她是你的继妹妹 她爱你
Because she's your stepsister, and she loves you.
而且罗杰要我们出来一天
And because Roger wanted us out of the house for the day
他要给婴儿房♥上漆
so he could paint the nursery.
那是他的损失
His loss.
我本来很想告诉他
I was actually kinda pumped to tell him
我在少年救援队表现得有多出色
how great I'm doing here at Junior Rescue.
那就让我们见识一下吧
Well, you'll just have to show us instead.
我们保证会跟罗杰一样惊喜的
And we promise to be just as impressed as Roger.
我们可以从厕所开始吗
Can we start with the bathroom?
这孩子压得我膀胱难受
'Cause this baby's got my bladder in a headlock.
说真的 我真的要尿尿
Seriously, I really have to pee.
-好的 -好的 厕所在这边
- Okay. - Okay, bathroom's this way.
你好埃里克
Yo, what's up, Eric?
太好了 你们来了
This is so great, having you guys here.
我总是告诉大家你们有多棒
I'm always telling everyone how great you are,
但现在他们可以亲眼看到了
but now they get to see it for themselves!
我为你骄傲 拯救生命
I'm so proud of you, saving lives.
我的宝宝长大了
My baby boy's growing up.
有点太快了
A little too fast.
埃里克 我们家里没有秘密 但是
Eric, we don't have secrets in our family, but...
你父亲和我对你有所隐瞒
your father and I have been keeping something from you.
马里布少年救援队的骄傲父母
"Proud parent of a Malibu Junior Rescuer"?
我好尴尬
I am so embarrassed!
我的衣服没有写你们
My shirt doesn't say anything about you.
妮可 给他看看
Nicole... show him.
骄傲父母的骄傲儿子
看看你
Look at you!
完美
Perfect.
大多数同龄人都会觉得很尴尬 但我很喜欢
Most people my age would find this embarrassing, but I love it!
马里布救援队
第一季 第四集
莉齐 你妈在哪里
Hey, Lizzie, where's your mom?
你肯定很想让她看你骑海上摩托吧
You must be so excited to show her your Sea Jet.
你刚才说海上摩托吗
Did you say "Sea Jet"?
什么 没有 他是问你有没有看到大海
What? No. Uh, he's asking if you saw the sea yet.
我们正准备去 真是个好主意 埃里克 回头见
We were just about to. Great idea, Eric. See you later.
再见
Bye.
很高兴差点认识你 麦格拉斯医生
Nice to almost meet you, Dr. McGrath!
吉娜
Hey, Gina.
很遗憾你父母不能参加家庭日
Sorry your parents couldn't make it to Family Day.
没事
It's all good.
他们要去我姐的预备学校参加泳会
They had to go to my sister's prep school for a swim meet.
我妈得上班 你知道这意味着什么吗
Yeah. My mom had to work. You know what that means?
我们可以当家庭日大使啊
We get to be Family Day ambassadors!
我肯定不会喜欢的
Oh, I'm gonna hate this.
这是芬利
Meet Finley.
马里布少年救援队的官方吉祥物
The official mascot of Malibu Junior Rescue.
我们一个人穿上服装 另一个拍照
One of us wears a suit, and the other takes the photos.
你想干嘛 对我来说没什么区别
Which do you wanna do? Makes no difference to me.
完全没有区别
Makes no difference at all.
拍照 还是芬利
Photos... ...or Finley?
拍照
Photos...
还是芬利
...or Finley?
-你想成为芬利吧 -我六岁时就想了
- You wanna be Finley, don't you? - Only since I was six.
虽然吉娜害我们被困在海滩上
Even though it was Gina's fault we got stranded on that beach,
我还是挺身而出拯救了我们 我就是这样的人
I stepped up and saved the day, 'cause that's how I do.
另外 不要问吉娜这个问题 因为她的说法很愚蠢
Also, don't ask Gina about this, because her version's stupid.
我为你骄傲 我们为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you. We're so proud of you.
你会成为一个好哥哥的
You're gonna make such a good big brother.
严格来说他已经是哥哥了 可他很差劲
Technically, he already is a big brother, and he kinda blows at it.
萨沙 不要说这个词
Sasha! Don't say "blows."
妈妈 你能给罗杰照张我的照片吗
Mom, can you get a picture of me to send to Roger?
-当然 -我是少年救援队的 给我吧
- Sure. - Uh, Junior Rescue. I'll take that.
你能退后一点 把我的肌肉拍上吗
Actually, can you stand back to get the muscles? Yeah.
真恶心
Gross.
你能闭嘴吗 萨沙
Can you cut it out, Sasha?
如果你摒弃成见
If you stop hating on everything for a second,
说不定就能看到很酷的东西
you might actually see something that you think is cool.
那个海豚服装很酷
That dolphin costume's cool!
-瞧 -就出鬼了
- See? - Said nobody ever.
-该死 我正中你的下怀 -嗯
- Dang it, I walked right into that. - Yeah.
给我的鱼鳍击掌吧 小家伙
Slap me some fin, little guy.
真有趣
That was fun.
如果你需要休息 就告诉我
Just let me know if you need a break.
今天很热
It's seriously hot today.
逗我呢
Are you kidding?
让孩子们微笑让我的海豚都有了人生目标
Making kids smile gives me a real sense of porpoise.
听懂了吗 海豚目标
Get it? "Porpoise."
你问题真的不小
There's something seriously wrong with you.
你很喜欢啊
Ah, you love it.
给 抱歉
Here you go. Sorry.
来吧 妈妈
Come on, Mom.
我带你看看我们放头盔和救生衣的地方
I wanna show you where we keep the helmets and the life jackets.
有很多安全设备
All the safety equipment.
安全是少年救援队的首要任务
Safety's our number one priority here at Junior Rescue.
不敢相信哪个家长会让孩子骑海上摩托
I can't believe any parent would let their kids ride those Sea Jets.
如果我知道你做的事有它一半危险
If I knew you were doing something half that dangerous,
我就立刻让你离开这
I'd pull you out of this program so fast--
没戴护目镜就离这些敲敲打打的东西远点吧
We really shouldn't be around all this hammering
我们赶紧离开这里
without any safety goggles. We should get out of here.
你为什么表现得这么奇怪
Why are you acting so strange?
奇怪 表现 是吗
Strange? Acting? Am I?
我见到你朋友埃里克时你就很奇怪
You were weird when I met your friend Eric,
现在我感觉你在我隐瞒些什么
and now it feels like you're trying to hide something from me.
-好吧 其实 -莉齐
- Okay, fine. The truth is-- - Lizzie!
酷 你在跟你妈妈说
Oh, cool! You're telling your mom about--
我们 我在说我们的事 没错
Us! I'm telling her about us. That's right.
埃里克和我在交往 这就是我对你隐瞒的事
Eric and I are dating. That's what I was hiding from you.
埃里克
Eric?
你没告诉我们你有女朋友啊
You never told us you had a girlfriend.
我也没习惯呢
I'm still getting used to the idea myself.
好
Yes!
很少有人能踏进
You know, not many people get to come into
真正的官方救援塔
a real official lifeguard tower.
剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表