剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表
冲浪救援
我们在这里做什么
What are we doing here?
不知道 不知道是好事还是坏事
I don't know. I can't tell if it's good or bad.
也许是好事
Maybe it's good.
-真是一场噩梦 -坏事
- This is a nightmare. - It's bad.
根据救援 评价
Based on rescues, reviews,
以及海滩维护
and beach maintenance...
我真的很难说出口 但你们
It kills me to say this, but you are...
你们是本周之塔
you are...tower of the week.
-什么 -本周之塔
- What? - Tower of the week.
-他说的好像是"毛巾和床单" -他不是这么说的
- I think he said "Towel and sheet." - That's not what he said.
我听到的也是"毛巾和床单" 清晰明了
It's what I heard. "Towel and sheet," Clear as day.
本周之塔
Tower of the week.
就像是本周最佳学员或是本月最佳员工
It's like student of the week or employee of the month.
这意味着你们的工作干得最出色
It means you've done the best job.
真的吗
Seriously?
难以置信 我以为你不喜欢我们呢
I can't believe this. I thought you didn't like us.
我是不喜欢你们 但数字不会说谎
I can't stand you, but the numbers don't lie.
那我们能得到牌匾还是星星吗
So, do we get a plaque or a star or something?
不 你们可以来我办公室
No, you get to come into my office
听我跟你们说你们是本周之塔 仅此而已
so I can tell you you got tower of the week. That's all.
好吧 两个问题
Okay, two questions.
布罗迪知道吗 如果不知道 我可以告诉他吗
Does Brody know? And if not, can I tell him?
两个答案 我不知道 然后离开我的办公室
Two answers. I don't know, and get out of my office.
怎么了 G
What's the matter, G?
你不明白"离开我的办公室"是什么意思吗
Don't you know what "Get out of my office" Means?
加文
Garvin...
我是说克罗斯先生
I mean, Mr. Cross.
-我是说加文·克罗斯队长 -行了 你想干嘛
- I mean, Captain Garvin Cross-- - Stop. What do you want?
我想申请穆霍兰游泳学院
I'm trying to get into Mulholland Swim Academy.
我姐在那上学 我父母也上过
My sister goes there, my parents went there,
所以我必须得去
and it's kind of a big deal that I go.
你跟我说这个干嘛
Why are you telling me this?
我需要一封推荐信
I need a letter of recommendation.
我想着既然我们是本周之塔
And I figured, since we're tower of the week,
我就在想
I thought...
如果我答应了 你会离开我的办公室吗
If I say yes, you'll get out of my office?
成交
Deal.
马里布救援队
第一季 第六集
我们的努力都有了回报
All of our hard work is paying off.
最棒的是 这是团队一起完成的
And the best part is, we did it together as a team.
人们不会再因为我们是从山谷来的
It's about time people stopped treating us like crap
就把我们当作垃圾对待了
just 'cause we're from the Valley.
这是件大事 情况肯定会有所改变的
This is huge. Things are never gonna be the same.
谢谢你的过渡 朋友
Thanks for the segue, friend.
说到改变
Speaking of things not being the same...
我有件事要告诉大家
There's something I need to tell all of you.
是我们要告诉大家
We need to tell all of you.
说吧
Spit it out.
我们决定
We have decided to--
不用吸管了 希望大家能加入我们
Give up using straws. And we hope you'll join us.
为了保护海洋嘛
It's for the ocean.
我们真是越来越棒了啊
We just keep getting better.
布罗迪
Hey, Brody!
你猜怎么着 你肯定会很高兴的
Guess what? You're gonna love this.
我不想让大家觉得很奇怪
I don't wanna make things weird with the group.
我们的事能别说出去吗
Can we just keep us a secret?
没问题
Totally.
但这并不容易
It's not gonna be easy, though.
我很喜欢你 你让我很开心
I like you so much, and you make me so happy,
我每次在你身边都想握住你的手
and every time I'm around you, I wanna hold your hand.
我也是 这样吧
Me, too. Okay. How about this?
我一想你 我就这样
Every time I'm thinking about you, I'll go...
我就用假象的费多拉帽向你致敬
And I'll tip my imaginary fedora to you.
你跟我一样吧
How about you just do my thing back?
好的 我戴费多拉帽看起来太可笑了
Yeah, I look ridiculous in a fedora.
你最好说的是"毛巾和床单"
You better have just said, "Towel and sheet."
你知道我没有
You know I didn't.
本周之塔
All right, tower of the week.
遵命 本周之队长
Yes, captain of the week?
我们什么时候这么恶心了
When did we get so gross?
在我们成为本周之塔以后啊
When we became tower of the week.
我们得确保这片海滩没有海草
Okay. We need to make sure this beach is kelp-free.
耙掉海草很容易
Now, raking the kelp is the easy part.
难的是把垃圾桶拖回总部再拖回来
What stinks is hauling the bins to and from HQ.
所以我需要非常强壮的人
So I'm gonna need someone super strong.
你是说那边的垃圾桶吗
you mean those bins over there?
别担心 我来
Don't worry. I'm on it.
屡试不爽
Works every time.
埃里克 你能去帮他一把吗
Eric, can you give him a hand?
他没有自己想象的那么强壮
He's not as strong as he thinks he is.
我会想你们的
I'll miss you guys.
说真的
Seriously.
我们可比以前恶心多了
We are way grosser than we used to be.
我帮你吧
Let me give you a hand.
不用 这些很轻啊
Don't need it, these are light.
你干嘛
What are you doing?
放我出去
Get me out of here!
-怎么回事 我们在哪 -埃里克 跟我说实话
- What's going on? Where are we? - Eric, be straight with me.
情况有多遭
How bad is it?
不是很妙 我们被锁住了
Not good. We're locked in!
什么 不 我的发型
What? No! My hair.
我的头发依然蓬松有光泽吧
Please tell me it still has its natural sheen and volume.
泰勒
Tyler?
是你愚蠢的声音吗
Is that your stupid voice?
他怎么在这
What's he doing here?
这最好不是你的垃圾恶作剧
This better not be one of your lame pranks.
为什么我要整我自己
Why would I prank myself?
因为你很垃圾
Because you're lame.
你再碰我一下试试
Do that again, I dare you.
我打赌我们一扫完他们就会出现
I bet the guys show up the second we're done.
埃里克才不会这样 他很贴心
Eric would never do that. He's... sweet...
善良 特别棒
and kind... wonderful.
但是泰勒很坏 所以也有可能
But Tyler's a bad influence, so that could be what's going on.
洛根好像也需要帮忙
Looks like Logan could use some help.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
一号♥塔从来不帮我们 我们为什么要帮他们
Tower One never helps us. Why should we help them?
因为我们和他们不一样
Because we're not like them.
我们是二号♥塔
We're Tower Two,
二号♥塔会在人们需要帮助时会伸出援手
and Tower Two helps people when they need it.
洛根
Logan!
听出来了吗 像不像雾笛
Get it? Like-- Like the fog horn?
抱歉 没我想的那么有趣
Sorry, it was a lot funnier in my head.
-你想干嘛 -你好像需要帮助
- What do you want? - Um, looks like you could use some help.
不用了
I'm fine.
谢谢
Thanks.
要是德克和布罗迪没抛下我
Yeah, I wouldn't need your help if,
我也不会需要你的帮忙
uh, Dirk and Brody didn't bail on me.
泰勒和埃里克也是 他们会不会在一起
Tyler and Eric ditched us, too. You think they're hanging out?
布罗迪和泰勒
Brody and Tyler?
你说得对 他们恨不得杀了彼此
You're right, they'd rather kill each other.
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you!
天啊 这打得也太烂了
Dude! This fight is weak!
什么声音
What is that?
好吧
Okay.
天啊
Dude.
欢迎来到起始的终点
Welcome to the end of the beginning.
他是指中间吗
Does he mean the middle?
你们都被选中加入马里布海滩
You have all been chosen to pledge the most sacred society
最神圣的社团
on Malibu Beach.
剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表