剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表
因为我担心你会发现真♥相♥
Because I was afraid you'd find out the truth.
我在许可回执上伪造了你的签名
I forged your signature on the permission slip.
-我加入了海上摩托巡逻队 -什么
- I'm on the Sea Jet Patrol. - You're what?
你没听我的话
You disobeyed me.
-妈妈 我 -别说了 伊丽莎白
- Mom, I-- - Not another word, Elizabeth.
我要让你退出少年救援队
I'm pulling you out of Junior Rescue.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
萨沙
Sasha!
萨沙
Sasha!
萨沙
Sasha!
我们在海上
We're on the ocean.
怎么这么热
How is it this hot?
妈妈 坐下休息会吧 我去找她
Look, Mom, just sit and rest, okay? I'll find her.
好吧
Okay. All right.
萨沙
Sasha!
好吧
Okay.
-没人看见 -我看见了
- Nobody saw that. - Yes, I did.
萨沙 我们在到处找你
Sasha? We've been looking for you everywhere.
-你找到我了 快走吧 -你今天怎么了
- Well, you found me. Now go away. - What's your problem today?
对不起 我不想把所有的时间浪费在看你炫耀上
I'm sorry I don't wanna spend all my time watching you show off.
我只是很高兴有人能看到我在这里做什么
I was just excited for someone to see what I do here.
是罗杰让我来的
Roger's the one who sent me here,
可他都懒得来看我
and he didn't even bother to show up.
是的 他得给婴儿房♥上漆
Yeah. He had to paint the nursery.
最小的孩子为什么能住最大的房♥间
Right? How is it that the smallest kid gets the biggest room?
他还没出生
It's not even born yet,
就已经比我们更受关注了
and it's already getting more attention than us.
你能讨厌一个你还没见过的人吗
Can you hate somebody you haven't met yet?
讨厌 什么 你在说什么
Hate someone? What-- What are you even talk--
宝宝
Oh, the baby!
问题在这啊
That's what this is about.
两位 是宝宝
Guys... it's the baby.
我知道 这就是萨沙这么生气的原因
I know! That's why Sasha's so mad.
不是 宝宝要生了
No... the baby's coming.
没错 所以她才一直这样
Exactly! That's why she's been acting like this!
不是
No...
孩子要
The baby's coming...
生了
right now!
天哪
Oh, God!
-别担心 我去找人帮忙 -好的
- Don't worry, I'm-- I'm gonna get help. - Okay. Great.
好吧
Okay.
有个小问题 其实是大问题
Small problem. Actually, huge problem!
我被绳子绊倒时 船坞的绳子松了
I think when I tripped over the rope, the boathouse came loose.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
好吧 两位 一切都
Okay. Okay, guys. Everything is gonna be fi--
好疼啊
Okay, that hurt!
好吧 我打911
Okay, I'm-- I'm-- I'm calling 9-1-1.
喂 是的 我有紧急 他们让我等着
Hello? Yeah, I have an emergen-- And I'm on hold.
我们不能等了 给别人打电♥话♥
We can't just be on hold! Call someone else!
我还能打给谁 912
Who else am I supposed to call? 9-1-2?
不管你要做什么 都快一点
Whatever you're gonna do, do it fast,
宝宝想出来了
'cause this baby wants to come out!
好
Okay.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom? Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
我要和加文·克罗斯谈谈
I need to speak to Garvin Cross.
妈妈 求你了 你不能让我退出少年救援队
Mom, please. You can't pull me out of Junior Rescue.
在你伪造我的签名之前 你就应该想到的
You should've thought of that before you forged my signature.
泰勒
那我能怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
你让我报名参加少年救援队 却不让我救人
You let me sign up for Junior Rescue, but you won't let me do it.
那你就能对我说谎了吗
And that makes it okay for you to lie to me?
不 不能
No, it's not okay.
我也不想对你说谎 但我不知道还能怎么办
I hate lying to you. But I didn't know what else to do.
我真的很厉害
I'm really good at this.
我只是想保护你的安全
I'm just trying to keep you safe.
但你在拖我的后腿
But you're holding me back.
你太害怕会发生不好的事情
You're so scared something bad might happen,
不让我过想要的生活
you're not letting me live my life.
我来这里不是为了冒险
I didn't come here to do dangerous things.
我来这里是为了帮助别人
I came here to help people.
就像你一样
Like you do.
泰勒 现在不是时候
Tyler, this isn't a good time.
喂 莉齐 好
Hello, Lizzie? Yeah, okay.
我妈要生了 我们都在小屋里
My mom's in labor, and we're all in a shed
正在漂离岸边
floating out into the ocean.
快找个会骑海上摩托的人来救我们
I need someone to come get us. Someone with a Sea Jet.
马上办 妈妈 我需要你的帮助
I'm on it. Mom, I need your help.
不好意思 抱歉 借过
Excuse me. Sorry, coming through.
不好意思
Excuse me.
迪伦 你没事吧
Dylan! Are you okay?
爷爷
Grandpa?
是你吗
Is that you?
你能开窗吗 好热啊
Can you open a window? It's so hot.
别担心 我带你离开这里
Don't worry. I'll get you out of here.
上面写着 我们只要让她舒服点
Okay, according to this, we just have to make her comfortable,
给宫缩计时 检查她的
time the contractions, and examine her...
不 不 这些我都不会做的
Oh, no! No, I'm not doing any of that,
我才不要帮我妈接生呢
because I'm not delivering my mother's baby!
这也不是我分娩计划
Look! This wasn't part of my birthing plan, either,
但你必须这么做 好吗
but you're gonna have to, okay?
你说得对
You're right.
我是少年救援队的 我可以的
I'm Junior Rescue. I can do this.
好 把毯子掀开
Okay! Just lift up the blanket--
不 不 我不行
Nope, nope! Can't do that!
你不用看 我来当你的眼睛
You don't have to look. I'll be your eyes.
你还能当我的手吗
Can you be my hands, too?
我看到了 我看到头了
I see it! I see the head!
好的 好的
Okay, okay!
好 妈妈 用力
Okay, Mom, push!
快好了
Almost there.
快点 好了
Come on. Okay.
好 妈妈 用力
Okay, Mom, push!
好 再来一次
Okay, one more!
吉娜
Gina!
你是我的英雄
You're my hero.
来吧
Come on.
宝宝
Hi, baby!
你们真是太不可思议了
You guys! You guys were incredible.
没有萨沙我可不行
I couldn't have done it without Sasha.
其实没有我 你们也不行
Actually, you couldn't have done it without me.
我很高兴看到你们俩没在吵架
I'm so glad you two aren't fighting.
这个傻宝宝还挺可爱的
That dumb baby is pretty cute.
信不信由你 有个小妹妹也不错
Believe it or not, having a little sister isn't so bad.
哪怕有时会很痛苦
Even if they are a pain sometimes.
你就等着吧 她会抢走你喜欢的一切
Just wait until she starts crapping all over everything you love.
她刚才就抢了 这是我最喜欢的毛衣
She just did. That was my favorite sweater.
泰勒 我们来了
Tyler! We're here.
杰克睡着了
Jake's sleeping!
干嘛 她看起来就像杰克 我们就叫她杰克吧
What? She looks like a Jake, so that's what we're calling her.
一切都很好 你们干得很漂亮
Everything looks fine. You guys did a great job.
妈妈 你待在这 我把大家拖回岸边
Mom, you stay here. I'll tow us back to shore.
泰勒 拿着绳子到外面来找我
Tyler, grab that rope and meet me outside.
妈妈 爸爸
Mom, Dad...
真的很抱歉 我说谎了
I'm really sorry I lied.
严格地说 莉齐说谎的时候
Oh, technically, you just stuffed your face
你嘴里塞满了零食
while Lizzie did all the lying.
但你们问我喜欢莉齐哪方面的时候
But I did lie when you guys asked me
-我的确说谎了 -是吗
- what I liked about Lizzie. - I don't know.
你没出汗 也没怪笑
You weren't sweating or doing your weird laugh
或者一直说"超棒的"
剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表