剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表
马里布海滩救援队总部
桑顿·帕维
虽然你走了
You may be gone...
但加文是我的证人
but as Garvin is my witness,
我将延续你对山谷的仇恨
I will carry on your hatred of the Valley.
布罗迪
Oh, Brody!
布罗迪 你肯定不信
Brody! You're not gonna believe this!
为什么我没闻到山谷的味道
Why don't I smell the Valley?
这就是我要告诉你的事 他们走了
That's what I was gonna tell you. They're gone.
他们因为离岗被开除了
They got kicked out for abandoning their post!
-没有山谷人 -没有山谷人
- No Valley? - No Valley.
-我们翻身了 宝贝 -我们翻身了
- We're back, baby. - We're back!
-太棒了 -没有山谷人 没有山谷人
- Yeah! Yes! Yes! - No Valley! No Valley!
马里布救援队
第一季 第八集
我敢打赌他们正在总部
I bet you they're in headquarters right now,
庆祝我们走了
celebrating that we're gone.
他们不会的
They're not doing that.
没有山谷人 没有山谷人
No Valley! No Valley!
不 你说得对 他们正在庆祝
Oh, no, you're right. They are.
没有山谷人 没有山谷人
No Valley! No Valley!
没有比这还惨的了
Nothing is worse than this.
宝贝杰克
Hey, baby Jake.
这就是我们所说的失败者
And these are what we call losers.
因为他们在倒数第二天
Because they got kicked out of Junior Rescue
被逐出了少年救援队
on their second to last day.
其实这样更惨 罗杰 我们想独自待着
Actually, this is worse. Roger, we kind of wanna be alone.
是吗 自从你♥妈♥的♥博客被收♥购♥以后
Yeah? Well, I've been alone for three weeks
我已经自己待三周了
since your mom's blog got acquired by Goop.
所以不管你愿不愿意 都要跟我一起玩
So we are hanging out whether you like it or not.
罗杰 请出去
Roger, please get out.
好吧
All right.
但这只是因为杰克拉臭臭了
But only because Jake did a stinky.
过会我就回来
Then I am comin' back...
好好相处一下
and we're gonna bro hard.
我永远都不会向罗杰承认这一点
You know, I'd never admit this to Roger
因为当初是他强迫我去的 但是
'cause he's the one who forced me to go in the first place, but...
我真的很想念少年救援队
I really miss Junior Rescue.
我也是
Me too.
这一切居然就结束了
I can't believe it's over.
原本很顺利的 现在突然都结束了
Everything was going so great, and now it's just done.
事态急转直下
It happened so fast.
信错人了就是这个下场
This is what happens when you trust the wrong person.
我还以为他是好人呢
I thought it was the right person.
如果我乐观一点 这一切就不会发生
If only I had been more positive, none of this would've happened.
我要让他知道我也可以乐观的
I need to show him that I can be positive.
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
等等 你的错
Wait... your fault?
你对埃里克做了什么
What did you do to Eric?
不仅仅是埃里克 是所有人
It wasn't just Eric, it was everybody.
莉齐 我犯了大错
Lizzie... I made a huge mistake.
是我害我们被开除的
I'm the reason we all got kicked out.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
-迪伦 -我只是来收拾我的东西
- Dylan... - I'm just here packing up my stuff.
我马上就走
I'll be out of here in a second.
我只是想对你们的遭遇表示抱歉
I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what happened to you guys.
你不用这样
You don't have to be.
你说了 我们不是真正的朋友 对吧
You said it yourself. We weren't actually friends, right?
迪伦 等等
Dylan, wait!
是我害你被开除的
I'm the reason you got kicked out.
我和泰勒玩只是为了整你
I was only hanging out with Tyler to mess with you.
-你为什么这么做 -桑顿说了
- Why would you do that? - Thornton said the only way
要有空闲的塔 我才能当队长
I could get a tower is if there was an empty one.
我想着如果我让你和泰勒内斗
I figured if I played you and Tyler against each other, then...
那你的队伍就会四分五裂
your team would fall apart.
但我在你们离开的时候
But me rescuing that guy in front of your tower
救了你们塔前那个人是纯属走运
at the exact moment you guys were gone? That was just lucky.
是的 真走运
Yeah, that was lucky.
走运的是你 不是他 他差点死了
Well, lucky for you, not for him. He almost died.
是的
Oh, yeah.
但你确实因此弄到了一座塔
But you did get a tower out of it.
就像桑顿说的那样
Just like Thornton said.
你不是在想
You don't think...
-不 -不
- No. - No.
不 绝对不是
No. Definitely not.
-但也许呢 -有道理 我给泰勒打个电♥话♥
- But maybe? - Good point. I'm gonna call Tyler.
桑顿告诉吉娜
Okay, so Thornton told Gina
如果她下午不让我们靠近救援塔
if she kept us away from our tower for the afternoon,
他就会让她上穆霍兰游泳学院
he'd get her into Mulholland Swim Academy.
-他为什么要那么做 -他为什么要那么做
- Why would he do that? - Why would he do that?
他为什么要那么做
Why would he do that?
不知道 我太想上那个学校了
I don't know. I just wanted to get in so bad,
-我没问 -她没问
- I didn't ask. - She didn't ask.
她没问
She didn't ask.
真奇怪 为什么桑顿不想让我们在塔里
That is so weird. Why would Thornton not want us in our tower?
-他不接电♥话♥ -那就打给别的怪咖
- He's not picking up. - Then call one of the other weirdos.
-吉娜 是我 迪伦 -我知道 有来电显示的
- Gina, it's me, Dylan. - I know. That's how phones work.
洛根的救援有点蹊跷
There was something weird about Logan's rescue.
想想看
I mean, think about it.
当时我们恰好不在救援塔里
It happened at the exact time we were away from our tower.
我知道 好吧
I know, okay!
桑顿叫我不让你们靠近救援塔
Thornton told me to keep you guys away from our tower,
我觉得很内疚
and I feel terrible about it!
等等 我觉得是桑顿·帕维陷害了我们
Wait. I think Thornton Pavey set us up.
-桑顿·帕维陷害了我们 -桑顿·帕维陷害了我们
- Thornton Pavey set us up? - Thornton Pavey set us up?
不会吧 桑顿很酷啊
I don't know. Thornton's pretty cool.
-是啊 他喜欢我们 -还送了我们海上摩托
- Yeah, he likes us. - He did give us Sea Jets.
一定是发生了什么事
Something's definitely going on.
我不知道 也许是我们瞎想的
I don't know. Maybe it's all in our heads.
迪伦 这不是我们瞎想的
Dylan... it's not in our heads.
你们赶紧过来
You guys need to get down here right now.
垃圾马里布 山谷无敌
看看我们
Look at us.
走出家门 和成年人交谈
Out of the house, talking to grown-up people,
吃固体食物
eating solid food.
这个
This.
这正是我需要的
This is exactly what I needed.
罗杰 非常感谢你载我们过来
Roger. Look, thanks so much for the ride,
但我们有些重要的事情要讨论
but we kind of have important business to discuss.
我们要谈什么
What are we talking about?
混♥蛋♥加文被开除了
That jerk Garvin getting fired?
-我在少年救援队时 -我喜欢这个故事
- You know, when I was in Junior Rescue-- - I love that story.
我听过无数次了 你知道谁没听过吗
I heard it a million times. You know who hasn't?
杰克 你带她转一圈 她一定会喜欢听的
Jake. I'm sure she'd love to hear it while you show her around.
离我们远一点
Far away from us.
转一圈
A tour.
好主意
Good idea.
当然 她可能会直接睡过去
Course, she'll probably sleep through it.
做什么她都会睡觉
She sleeps through everything.
除了晚上
Except the night.
我们都很清楚我们没有在总部乱涂乱画
All right. Look, we all know we didn't vandalize HQ.
不知道为什么
Well, for some reason,
桑顿想让事情看起来是我们做的
Thornton wants to make it look like we did.
他先把我们开除 然后再陷害我们
First he kicks us out, then he frames us?
情况越来越糟了
This just keeps getting worse.
但这不可能永远如此
But it can't forever.
我打赌接下来肯定会有所好转
I bet whatever happens next is gonna be great.
而且会越来越好
And things are gonna keep getting great,
这就是世间的规律 对吧
because that's the kind of thing that can happen, right?
我们得告诉别人是桑顿搞的鬼
We have to tell somebody that Thornton's behind this.
但谁会相信我们呢
Yeah, but who's gonna believe us?
我们没有证据 甚至都不知道他为什么要这么做
We don't have any proof, and we don't even know why he did it.
剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表