剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表
你们还有几个工作要做
Got a couple more jobs for you guys.
但我们已经完成了所有的任务
But we already did all our assignments.
我知道 但有几个漏了
Yeah, I know, but a couple slipped through the cracks,
我要确保这些任务由你们来完成
and it's up to me to make sure they get done... by you.
浮标维护
Buoy maintenance?
脚蹼消毒
Swim fin disinfection?
感觉有人故意给我们最烂的工作啊
It's almost like someone's giving us the worst jobs on purpose.
说的没错啊
Yeah, it is, isn't it?
这不公平
That's not fair.
但这很好笑啊
But, it is hilarious.
我能说什么呢
What can I say?
当你们在市长面前羞辱我们时
When you guys humiliated us in front of the mayor,
就发动了一场战争
you started a war.
你们是因为我们救了一条命而惩罚我们
You're punishing us because we saved a life?
当然啦 你认为呢
Doy! Uh... What did you think was gonna happen?
不知道 因为我们的英雄主义而受到表扬
I don't know, we'd be praised for our heroism
在你们中间受到欢迎
and welcomed among you?
你真逗 哥们
Well, joke's on you, brah.
你永远不会成为我们中的一员
You'll never be one of us.
我们得好好教训他一顿 没人反对吧
We all agree we gotta take that guy down, right?
不 不管布罗迪怎么刁难我们
No, we all agree that no matter what Brody throws at us,
我们都要干得很出色
we're gonna do such a great job
让他也不得不承认我们属于这里
that even he'll have to admit we belong here.
我不敢相信我会这么说 但是迪伦是对的
I can't believe I'm saying this right now, but... Dylan's right.
尊重是要靠我们努力争取的
We want people to respect us, we have to earn it.
没错 我们要光明磊落
Yes, exactly! Take the high road.
我们走吧 去把浮标上的藤壶刮下来
Come on, team. Let's go scrape barnacles off the buoys.
光明磊落太逊了
Taking the high road sucks.
我们在这里赢得了一席之地
We earned our spot here,
你就让他毁了我们的夏天吗
and you're gonna let him ruin our summer?
算了吧 我们要以牙还牙
Forget that. We gotta fight fire with fire.
什么意思
What does that even mean?
我们好好整一下布罗迪
It means we gotta prank Brody so hard
让他再也不敢惹我们
that he'll never mess with us again.
泰勒 大家本来就觉得我们不属于这里
Tyler, everybody already thinks we don't deserve to be here!
如果我们不干活而去整布罗迪
If we go after Brody instead of doing our job,
这只会证明他们是对的
it'll just prove them right.
我是你的队长 我命令你去刮浮标
I'm your captain, and I say we scrape buoys.
我会的 等我整完布罗迪就去 相信我
And I will, as soon as I'm done shutting Brody up. Trust me.
泰勒
Tyler!
难以置信 你敢信吗
I can't believe him! Can you believe him?
其实我要和泰勒一起去
Actually, I gotta go with Tyler on this one.
幼儿园第一天都这样
I mean, it's classic first day of kindergarten.
找到院子里最大的孩子 把她狠狠揍一顿
Find the biggest kid on the yard... and take her to knuckle town.
让大家知道你不好惹
Then everybody knows you're no one's punk.
对不起 迪伦
Sorry, Dylan!
太扯了吧
This is crazy!
团队合作才能达到完美
差不多吧
Pretty much.
闲人免进
心肺复苏假人归还处
这里一定有东西
Right, there's gotta be something in here
可以让我用来整布罗迪
I can use to prank Brody.
你好啊
Ooh, hello.
鱼枪
Speargun.
这肯定能让他闭嘴
This will totally shut him up.
人死了就不好了
Uh, maybe something less permanent.
好吧
Okay...
钓具
泰勒 泰勒 你在这里吗
Tyler? Tyler, are you in here?
这里
Over... here.
我想帮你报复布罗迪
I wanna help get back at Brody.
看上去不妙吗
Is it bad?
太可怕了
It's horrible.
那你笑什么
Then why are you smiling?
因为我要把它们拔♥出♥来♥
'Cause I get to take 'em out.
不 不 不 没关系的
No, no, no. No, no, no, no. I'm good.
我很好 我很好
I'm good. I'm good.
我们把浮标分了一下
We went ahead and grouped the buoys into piles.
那是你的 那是泰勒的 那是莉齐的
That's yours, that's Tyler's, that's Lizzie's.
-他们人呢 -他们答应我
- Where are those guys? - They promised me
只要做完
they'd be right back
我们不让他们做的事 马上就回来
as soon as they finished doing the thing I told them not to do.
那你就让他们去了
So you just let them go?
我没有 但他们不听我的
No, I didn't let them. They just... didn't listen.
这不适合吧 我们是一个团队
Hey, that's not right. We're a team.
我们不齐心协力就什么也干不了
We can't accomplish anything unless we're together.
-我去找他们 -不 等等
- I'll go get them. - No, wait!
不是吧
Seriously?
大家都跑了 这还叫团队吗
We can't be a team if everyone keeps leaving.
-为什么没人听我的呢 -别自责
- Why is nobody listening to me? - Don't beat yourself up.
团队不尊重你不是你的错
It's not your fault the team doesn't respect you.
什么 你觉得团队不尊重我吗
What, you think the team doesn't respect me?
-你觉得他们尊重你吗 -是啊
- You think they do? - I did.
并没有
Well, they don't.
绷带用完了 我只能发挥一下了
I ran out of bandages, so I had to get creative.
谢谢 莉齐
Thanks, Lizzie.
漏了一个
missed one.
好
Okay.
我们拿点整布罗迪的东西吧
Let's just get the supplies to prank Brody.
把那绳子拿上
Grab that rope.
我有主意了
I have an idea.
有人来了 我们不应该在这里的 快躲起来
Somebody's coming. We're not supposed to be in here. Hide!
埃里克
Hi, Eric.
他们是活的
They're alive?
人工呼吸的事很抱歉 我以前没做过
I'm sorry about the mouth-to-mouth. I'd never done it before!
我不知道不能用舌头
I didn't know you weren't supposed to use tongue!
埃里克 是我
Eric... it's me.
我知道
I knew that.
活都是迪伦 吉娜和我在干
You guys, Dylan, Gina, and I have been doing all the work.
你们也得来帮忙啊
You gotta come help.
我们在帮忙啊 我们要让布罗迪别缠着我们了
We are helping. We're getting Brody to back off.
但是迪伦说
But Dylan said--
迪伦也是这么想的
Dylan wants us to do this.
那她为什么不让你们这么做
Then why did she tell you not to?
你好好想想 她是队长
Think about it. She's the captain.
她不能让我们违反规章制度
She can't tell us to break the rules.
但她和我们一样 也不喜欢布罗迪
But she doesn't like Brody any more than we do.
-我不知道 -我知道
- I don't know... - Well, I do!
-泰勒 你在哪里 -这么说吧
- Tyler? Where are you? - Let's just say
我没有跳进装满鱼钩的箱子
I didn't jump into a bin full of fish hooks...
而且肯定没跳两次
...and I definitely didn't do it twice.
他跳了两次
Yes, he did.
那我该怎么让大家
Then, how am I supposed to get everyone
尊敬我这个队长呢
to respect me as the captain?
首先不要问这样的问题 队长不会问问题
First, stop asking questions like that. Captains don't ask.
好吧 假设你是队长 你会怎么
Okay, let's say you were captain. How would you--
你又在问
You're asking again.
这些东西有多久没清理了
When was the last time anybody cleaned these things?
我的团队有一半人离我而去
Half my team has bailed on me,
布罗迪认为我是笑柄
Brody thinks I'm a joke...
也许我不适合当队长
Maybe I'm not cut out for this.
好恶心
Gross.
你说得对 自我怀疑真是太差劲[恶心]了
You're right. Doubting yourself is gross!
但我没办法啊
But how can I not?
我在这里待了三个夏天
I mean, I've been here three summers.
少年救援队的情况我很了解
I know Junior Rescue inside and out.
我还当上了队长 但大家还是欺负我
I even made captain. Everyone still walks all over me.
你最好快点想 现在只有咱俩在干活
You better figure it out fast, 'cause we're the only ones working,
这些脚蹼好恶心啊
and these fins are disgusting.
这是什么 鳗鱼呕吐物吗
What is that? Eel barf?
这里有东西动了
Something in here just moved!
剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表