剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表
这是什么
What is that?
等等 看起来像触角
Wait. Those look like tentacles.
这是我想的那个东西吗
Is that what I think it is?
你们知道自己脸上全是东西吧
You guys know you got stuff all over your face, right?
够了 这个夏天不能一直受他欺负 我要教训他
That's it! I'm not doing this all summer! I'm taking him down.
吉娜 等等
Gina, wait!
布罗迪回一号♥楼时 就会踏入网中
When Brody comes back to Tower One, he'll step into this net.
网和那个滑翔伞连着
Which is attached to that parasail.
然后和北极星连着
All of which is attached to that Polaris.
我来开车 把布罗迪拖过狗狗海滩
I'll drive off, dragging Brody across Dog Beach,
伞就会打开 让他在海上飞翔
the parasail will open, lifting him into the air and out over the ocean.
然后我们就把绳子解开 就掉水里了
Then we'll release the rope, and kersploosh!
随你怎么说
You can say "kersploosh, kersplat, kersplunk."
这仍然是重罪啊
It's still a ker-felony!
这太扯了
This is crazy!
是太扯了 还是太扯了
Is it crazy or is it crazy?
没听出区别啊
I'm not hearing the difference.
-埃里克 我们这是为了团队 -什么团队
- Eric, we're doing this for the team. - What team?
自从你决定整布罗迪以来 我们就不是团队了
Ever since you decided to prank Brody, we haven't been a team.
总得做点什么吧 迪伦又没有计划
Somebody had to do something. Dylan didn't have a plan.
她有 但你没给她机会
Yes, she did. You just didn't give it a chance.
你无视了她
You ignored her.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to.
但你是这么做的
Well, you did.
我们第一天就分崩离析了
It's our first day, and we're already falling apart.
你还不明白吗
Don't you get it?
这正是布罗迪想要的
This is exactly what Brody wants.
你说得对
You're right.
你们是认真的吗 就这么放弃了
Are you serious? We're bailing?
嗯 我们应该帮助我们的团队
Yeah. We should be helping our team.
我把北极星开回来 跟我来 你们把网解开
I'll take the Polaris back. Follow me, and you guys untie the net.
救援队
好吧 解开吧
There. Fine. Take it apart.
我想帮你们教训布罗迪
I wanna help you take down Brody.
不 不 不 我刚说服了他们
No, no, no, no, no! I just talked them out of it.
清理屋外厕所
"Cleaning the outhouses."
这听起来像是二号♥塔的工作啊
Sounds like a Tower Two job to me.
什么
What the...
救命啊
Help me!
马里布狗狗海滩
请清理狗粪
狗屎黏我头发上了
There's dog poo in my hair!
这种事怎么会发生在布罗迪的身上
Things like this don't happen to Brody!
成功了
Yes, it worked!
真是太糟糕了
Uh, which is very bad.
等等 不 泰勒 我们还没把网解开
Wait! No, Tyler! We didn't untie the net!
救命啊
Help!
怎么回事
What's going on?
救命啊
Help me!
不是吧
Oh, no!
我可以在这上面看到我的塔
Oh, I can see my tower from up here.
我的船钥匙
Ow, my boat key.
你们都干了什么
What did you guys do?
没什么啊 我以为我们不整他了呢
Nothing! I thought we agreed we weren't gonna pull the prank.
那你搞得这么危险干嘛
Why'd you make it so dangerous?
-我就是这么说的 -这是莉齐的主意
- That's what I said. - It was Lizzie's idea.
-进行得很顺利啊 -够了
- Which worked beautifully, by the way. - Enough!
你们一整天都不理我 到此结束了
You guys have been ignoring me all day, and that ends now!
我是队长
I'm the captain.
你们要随时听从我的任何命令
You're gonna do what I say, how I say it, when I say it.
-有问题吗 -没有
- You got a problem with that? - No.
没有什么
No what?
没有 队长
No, Captain!
泰勒 吉娜 我们需要一些东西以防他掉下去
Tyler, Gina, we need something in case he falls.
莉齐 埃里克把绳降装置拿来 在北极星汇合
Lizzie, Eric, grab some rappelling gear and meet me at the Polaris.
快点 伙计们
Come on, guys, let's go!
我钩住网后就用绞盘把他拉上来
Once I hook the net, pull him up with the winch.
为什么会这样 救命啊
Why is this happening? Help me! Help me!
救命啊
Help!
救命
Help!
布罗迪 冷静点 我们会救你的
Brody, calm down, we're gonna save you.
这次救援是你负责 这下好了 我完了
You're running this rescue? Oh, great. I'm dead.
你能闭嘴吗 我可以的
Will you stop? I got this.
救命啊
Please! Someone!
不是他们就行
Anybody else!
二号♥塔最烂了
Tower Two is the worst!
你干嘛
What are you doing?
这个夏天你不许再惹我们了
You're gonna leave us alone for the rest of the summer.
想得美
No, I'm not!
等等 等等 你在干什么 你疯了吗
Wait, wait, what are you doing? Are you crazy?
-住手 -我会的
- Stop it! - I will.
只要你不给我们分发垃圾任务
If you stop giving us bad assignments.
以后必须公平公正
It has to be fair from now on.
但我想毁了你的夏天
But I want to ruin your summer.
好吧 好吧
Okay, fine, fine! Fine!
我会停手的 求你了
I'll stop, I'll stop. Just please...
请把我弄出去吧
Please get me out of here.
准备拉他
Get ready to pull him up!
没事了
Never mind!
我们居然用嘴吹起来了
I can't believe... we blew that up... by mouth.
-这玩意没有打气筒吗 -有啊
- Why isn't there a pump for this thing? - There is.
但我们没有 延长线
We just don't have... an extension cord.
她把绳子割了 她疯了
She cut the rope! She's insane!
她把绳子割了
She cut the rope!
这是人干的事吗
Who does that?
我摔到哨子上了
I fell on my whistle.
迪伦 你居然让他掉下来了
Yo, Dylan, I can't believe you dropped him.
太硬核了
That was hardcore.
你疯了
You are crazy.
不 她疯了
No, she's crazy.
还是没听出区别
Still don't hear it.
走吧
Come on.
真是奇招啊
That was a surprisingly baller move.
我也是奇女子啊
Well, I'm a surprisingly baller lady.
放心 我不会告诉他们那是个意外
Don't worry. I won't tell them it was an accident.
谢谢 他们现在非常崇拜我
Thanks. They're totally worshiping me right now.
迪伦
Hey, Dylan.
你说得对 你是我们的队长 也许
You're right. You're our captain, and maybe...
可能
there's kind of a possibility that...
我今天应该听你的
I should have listened to you today.
你有什么要对我说的吗
Is there anything you wanna say to me?
我同意 你应该听我的
I agree. You should've listened to me.
走吧 我们去完成任务吧
Come on, let's finish our assignments.
我不会去碰那些脚蹼了
Uh, I'm not going near those swim fins.
今天有只章鱼尿在我身上了
An octopus peed on me today.
请告诉我你洗手了
Please tell me you washed your hands.
我没有
I did not.
希望你们不介意 送你们回家前
Hope you don't mind. I gotta make a quick stop
我得停车去拍一下亚当·施瓦茨曼的成人礼
at Adam Schwartzman's bar mitzvah before I take you guys home.
我叫亚当
I'm Adam.
今天我变成男人了
Today I became a man.
你敢用那只胳膊搂我 就当不成男人了
Put that arm around me, and you won't be one for long.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
有人知道我们要去哪里吗 我没迷路
Does anyone know where we're going? I'm not lost.
但我可能是迷路了
But I might be.
剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表