剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表
金海螺秘社
The Order... of the Golden Conch.
我从来没听说过
Oh, I've never heard of that.
因为这是秘社 你这笨蛋
That's because it's a secret, you knucklehead.
是加文
It's Garvin!
我们家里没有秘密
We don't really have secrets in our house.
我可以告诉我妈吗
Can I tell my mom?
不行
No!
精英中的精英才能加入少年救援队
Junior Rescue only accepts the best of the best.
精英中的精英中的精英
And only the best of the best of the best...
才能被选为海螺
are chosen to become Conchs.
等等 那他们在这干嘛
Wait, then what're they doing here?
虽然我应该觉得被冒犯了
I should take offense to that,
但是我也在问自己同样的问题
but I'm kind of asking myself the same question.
他们是刚被评为本周之塔
They were just named tower of the week,
引起了长老的注意
and it got the Elders' attention, so...
尽管我很不想说
As much as it pains me to say it,
他们符合标准了
they made the cut.
没错
Yeah, they did!
你们被长老选中 可以佩戴
You've been chosen by the Elders to wear...
神圣项链
the sacred necklace.
天啊
Dude.
我特别喜欢普卡贝壳
I... live for Puka shells.
没这么快
Not so fast!
加入秘社
By joining the Order,
你们将受到马里布精英的欢迎
you'll be welcomed among Malibu's elite.
超乎想象的权力和特权
Power and privilege, beyond your wildest imagination...
都属于你们
will be yours.
但首先
But first...
你们得完成一项任务
you must complete a task
来证明你们的忠心
that demonstrates your loyalty.
好好表现 好吗
And make it a good one, okay?
做些能打动我的事情
Something that's really gonna impress me.
打动我们
Impress us.
兄弟 如果我们被选上了
Dude, If we get in this thing,
这就说明二号♥塔和其他的塔一样棒
that means Tower Two is just as good as all the other towers.
这是我做过最酷的事
Oh, this is the coolest thing I've ever done!
-我们不会让你失望的 -不 是我们不会让你失望
- We won't let you down. - No... We won't let you down.
我就是这么说的啊
That's what I just said.
那就这么定了 没人会让我失望
Okay, so it's settled, then. No one's gonna let me down.
谢谢你的帮助
thanks for helping me.
你没有必要帮我的
You didn't have to do that.
这活我们都得干 对吧
Hey, we're all in this together, right?
我老是怼你 你为什么对我这么好
Why're you being so nice to me? I'm always such a jerk to you.
才没有
No!
好吧 确实
Well, yeah, you are.
你为什么要这样做
What's up with that?
就是
It's just...
少年救援队就是个男生俱乐部
Junior Rescue is a total boys club.
而你是唯一的女队长
And you are the only girl captain,
所以我把你当成了竞争对手吧
so... I guess I just see you as my competition.
你对我不好是因为我对你有威胁
You're mean to me because you're intimidated by me?
我没这么说
I did not say that.
但我没当队长的确是你的错
But it is kind of your fault I don't have a tower.
什么意思
What're you talking about?
今年夏天我本来是三号♥塔的队长
I was supposed to be the captain of Tower Three this summer.
你抢走了斯宾塞的塔 他就抢了我的
So when you took Spencer's tower, he took mine,
我就只能在一号♥塔帮布罗迪了
and I got stuck helping Brody in Tower One.
救援塔是加文给我的
Garvin gave us that tower.
如果那个塔本该是你的
I mean, if it was supposed to be yours...
我之前不知道
I didn't know.
现在你知道了
Well... now you do.
算了吧
You know what? Forget this.
男生不干活 那我们也不干了
The boys aren't working, and then we're not working.
你是因为我们已经干完了才这么说的吗
Are you only saying that 'cause we're already done?
对啊 我没办法半途而废的
Oh, yeah. I could never quit halfway through a job.
德克 我不是说这个主意不好
Look, I'm not saying it's a bad idea, Dirk.
我只是觉得我们没办法建一个
I'm just saying there's no way we can build a water slide
从加文家滑到总部的水滑道
all the way from Garvin's house to HQ.
别说了 比恩斯
Don't say it, Beans.
你每次都提议雪貂
You-- You're always pitching ferrets,
雪貂在加州不会合法的
and ferrets will always be illegal in California.
拜托 布罗迪 你总拍加文马屁
Okay. Come on, Brody. You're always sucking up to Garvin.
他喜欢什么
What does he like?
我哪有总拍加文马屁
I'm not always sucking up to Garvin.
但那天我帮他重铺车道的时候
But when I was repaving his driveway the other day,
我听他说他很想
I heard him talking about how much he wants to plant
在前院种秋海棠
fresh begonias in his front yard.
所以我们应该给他送花
So we should get him flowers!
花
Flowers?
那是桑顿·帕维的车
That's Thornton Pavey's car.
我们给送他玫瑰 但要称之为"兄弟瑰"
We're gonna get him roses, but we call them "Broses."
你认真的吗
Seriously?
如果我们送花
Well, if we get him flowers,
那就一定要配上巧克力
we should definitely get him chocolates.
我们是要打动他
We're trying to impress him.
不是和他交往
Not date him!
伙计们 我知道该怎么做了
Guys... I think I know what to do.
-什么 -等等 什么
- What the-- - Wait, what--
你们之前去哪了
Where have you been?
现在没空聊天
Can't talk now.
海草能给我们吗 谢谢 再见
Mind if we take this kelp? Thanks, bye.
什么情况
What was that all about?
不知道
I don't know.
埃里克掌控全场是不是很可爱
Wasn't it cute how Eric took charge of the situation?
可爱 不 我是说泰勒和布罗迪竟然在合作
Cute? No, I was talking about Tyler and Brody working together.
布罗迪和泰勒刚刚也在吗
Brody and Tyler were here?
你怎么回事
What's going on with you?
没什么
Uh, nothing.
我们得调查一下布罗迪和泰勒是怎么回事
We should definitely look into this Brody-Tyler thing,
我就是这么想的
'cause that's what I'm thinking about.
迪伦 你在这啊
Oh, Dylan! There you are!
你肯定不信刚刚发生了什么
You won't believe what just happened.
泰勒和布罗迪刚才在一起玩耍
Tyler and Brody were hanging out.
还有埃里克 埃里克也在
And Eric. Eric was there.
我觉得他一直都没得到应有的重视
I feel like he never gets the credit he deserves.
他们相处得很好吗
Like, they were getting along?
是的 他俩突然出现拿走了海草
Yeah. They just showed up, took our kelp,
然后笑着跑掉了
and ran off giggling.
笑着
Giggling?
他们先是抛下我们
Okay, first they bail on us,
现在又称兄道弟了
and now they're bro-ing out?
我们应该跟踪他们
We should spy on them.
但不是因为我们想念埃里克
But not because we miss Eric.
我们为什么会想念埃里克
Why would we miss Eric?
我说了没有
I just said we don't.
天哪 吉娜你怎么这么奇怪
Gosh, Gina, why're you acting so weird?
找到了
Found 'em!
那是桑顿·帕维的豪华轿车
That's Thornton Pavey's limo.
加文讨厌那个家伙
Garvin hates that guy.
快点 快点
Come on, come on, let's go!
他们真的在往里面塞海草
They're really shoveling that kelp in there.
要是今天他们都在帮忙
Imagine how fast we would've been done
我们的速度会有多快
if they had just stuck around to help us today.
是吗 桑顿
Really, Thornton?
你的豪华轿车里有海草
Kelp in your limo?
我真的不知道这是怎么回事
I don't know how that could possibly happen.
嗯 我肯定会留意的
Yeah, I will definitely keep an eye out.
当然
For sure.
你也是 好 再见
Yeah, you too. Okay. Bye-bye.
天啊 我真讨厌那家伙
Man, I hate that guy!
剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表