剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
艾莉森
Alison.
今天要谢谢你
Thank you for today.
没什么 亲爱的
It's okay, my love.
-我会保持联♥系♥ -好的 警探
-I'll be in touch. -Okay, Detective.
过来
Come over here.
泰尔吉斯 你是雇佣兵 你应该感到羞耻
Telkis? You're a mercenary. You have no sense of honor.
羞耻
Honor?
你这是乌鸦笑猪黑
Sorry, but look who's talking.
他们以谋杀罪名在追捕你
You are wanted for murder.
你没有外交豁免权了 你得离开
Your immunity will not protect you.
回法国或其他地方去 我不管 你现在必须走
Go back to France or wherever. Just leave. Right now.
-快离开这里 -这是你希望的 不是吗
You'd like that, huh?
只有一件事没变
You'll never change.
你还是那么急于保住自己的命
You're always about covering your own ass first.
我不是在保我的命 我是在保你的命 混♥蛋♥
Not mine, bastard. You're the one I'm covering for.
艾莉森
Alison.
艾莉森 听着
Alison, look.
这里面有攻击计划
The plans are here, they're encoded,
但它上了锁 我确信里面的文件也是加密的
and you know the files inside are encrypted as well.
把它给我 我认识很多能解锁的人
Give it to me. I know someone who can open it.
你做梦 这些家伙有自己无法破解的算法
There's no fucking way. They're using original algorithms.
这就是我必须找到萨米尔的原因
That's why I have to find Samir.
-攻击已经发生了 -不
-The attack is over already. -No.
那不是攻击 那只是警告
This was not the attack. That was a warning.
除非有人声明对此负责 否则任务还没完成
Until somebody claims responsibility, it's not over.
加布里埃尔 今天有孩子死了
Gabriel, children were killed today.
是谁发动的攻击 你必须告诉我
So tell me right now, who is behind this?
我不知道
No idea.
我只知道萨米尔和瓦利德 来伦敦不是无缘无故的
But Walid and Samir didn't come to London by accident.
他们在这里一定有联络人
They have a contact here.
好吧
Okay.
我看看能做什么
I'll see what I can find out.
-喂 -我们有萨米尔的线索了
- Hello? - We have a lead on Samir's wife.
他的妻子和儿子离开了叙利亚 他们现在在欧洲
She made it out of Syria. She's in Europe.
好的
Okay.
我这就回去
I'll go now.
我们设法追踪到了萨米尔哈姆扎的行踪
Okay, so we've managed to trace Samir Hamza's movements
他在维多利亚巴士站 搭上了前往敦刻尔克的麦格林巴士
to Victoria Coach Station and onto this Megalines coach bound for Dunkirk.
所以呢 他在法国
So, what? Now he's in France?
你跟丢了德拉热
And you've lost Delage?
恐怕是这样的
I'm afraid so.
那是谁在攻击我们
Who the hell's been attacking us?
中国人 俄♥国♥人 教皇
The Chinese? The Russians? The Pope?
目前没有证据表明任何外国政♥府♥的参与
For the moment, there's no evidence of interference from any foreign government.
那好吧 我们来讨论最重要的细节
Okay, then. Let's get down to brass tacks.
艾莉森
Alison.
我们的网络安全不足以
Our cybersecurity is inadequate
应付这种规模的情况
to cope with a situation of this magnitude.
我完全同意
I totally agree.
那么攻击会变本加厉吗
So the attacks are gonna become more severe?
我的建议是立即和欧洲达成协议
My recommendation would be a deal with Europe immediately.
胡说八道
Bollocks.
敲定一项协议需要几年的时间
Hammering out a deal would take years.
那不一定 不
Not necessarily, no.
我们的部门曾谈判一份协议 但之后被弃置了
Our department worked on one before it was abandoned.
他们会把我们当猴耍
They'll have us over a barrel.
其实 我认为我们协商了非常合理的条件
Actually, we negotiated very reasonable terms, I thought.
算了吧 我们才不会回布鲁塞尔去
Oh, forget it. We're not going back to Brussels.
-托比 -我说算了吧
-Toby. -I said forget it.
托比
Toby.
你可以给首相当顾问
You may advise the prime minister,
但是有关这个国家的安全问题
but when it comes to matters of this country's security,
我是决策者
I decide.
好吗
All right?
你对我们敌人的敬畏真让我吃惊 理查德
Your deference to our enemies really surprises me, Richard.
欧洲不是我们的敌人
Europe is not our enemy.
如果你这样认为
If that's what you believe,
你比我想象的更不适合你的工作
you're even less suited for your job than I thought.
协议差点就签署了
The deal was this close to being signed
结果首相参与进来 改变了主意
until the PM stepped in and changed his mind again.
你不怕托比 对吗
You're not afraid of Toby, are you?
托比
Toby?
托比格里森是个小丑
Toby Gleason's a clown.
实际上 你明天去 布鲁塞尔解决这个问题 好吗
In fact, you're going to Brussels tomorrow to sort it out, all right?
我无权签字
I don't have the authority to sign it.
带着博尔顿去
Take Bolton with you.
也许他有点用
Maybe he'll be of some use.
终于
Finally.
我会给委员会打电♥话♥
I'll phone the commission.
确保他们合作
Make sure they play nice.
紧紧盯着博尔顿 直到他签字 明白吗
And don't let Bolton out of your sight until he's signed that deal, okay?
格里森迟早会知道的
Gleason's gonna find out eventually.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我不会袖手旁观 看着那个家伙
I am not going to stand idly by and watch that man
把这个国家的安全卖♥♥给一群企业雇佣兵
sell this country's security off to a bunch of corporate mercenaries.
-亲爱的 你回来晚了 -是的
Honey? It's so late.
-我尽快赶回来了 -他已经等了半小时了
-It's been a busy day. -He's been here for over an hour.
很抱歉 鲍勃 总统留下我的时间比预期的要长
I'm sorry, Bob. The president held me up. I couldn't slip away.
没关系 我自己找了点事做
I can keep myself occupied.
你为什么来巴黎
What brings you to Paris?
因为你 迪迪埃 你到底在干嘛
You, Didier. You kidding me?
你向我们保证你会处理好叙利亚人的事情
You promised me you'd get rid of the Syrians.
等等 我从来没保证过任何事
Actually, I made no promises at all.
这件事还没完 我们知道第二名黑客藏在哪里
And I know where to find the second hacker.
与此同时 英国人将与欧盟签署协议
Meanwhile, the British will sign a deal with Europe.
什么 你从哪听说的
-What? Where'd you hear that? -I just found out.
我刚听到消息 他们明天去布鲁塞尔
They'll be in Brussels tomorrow.
你在欧盟委员会的联络人
Your contact in the European Commission.
她能帮什么忙吗
Maybe she can do something for us.
再见 爸爸
Later, Dad.
再见
Later.
我可以向你保证英国人不会 和欧盟委员会签协议的
The Brits will not be signing an accord with the commission.
我来处理
You have my word.
这是你和博尔顿明天要见的人
This is who you and Bolton will be seeing tomorrow.
萨宾卢索
Sabine Louseau.
范德米尔的幕僚长
Vandermeer's chief of staff.
她足够称职 而且她…知道那些文件
She's competent enough and she's-- She knows the file.
你在与她合作的同时
While you're working with her, I'll get onto the PM.
我去找首相 看看能不能得到批准
See if I can get the go-ahead.
好吗
Okay?
我的烂手♥机♥ 不知道放哪里了
My stupid phone. I don't know where I left it.
也许该打给你自己
Hmm. Maybe try calling it.
(布鲁塞尔登记册)
(比利时布鲁塞尔 萨宾卢索)
(巴黎 安德烈雪铁龙公园)
嗨
Hello.
我想你了
I've missed you a lot.
那你为什么不更常来布鲁塞尔看我
You should spend more time with me in Brussels.
我没时间
Too busy.
你有时间喝杯红酒吗
You too busy to have a drink?
还是没有
Oh, come on.
我跑这么远来看你
After I came all this way to see you.
我想跟你谈件事 但不是在电♥话♥上谈
There's something we should discuss. In private.
来吧
Come.
我怎么能以为你想见我是因为我的美眸
Of course you didn't come just to see me.
我现在正在处理一个重要的案子
I'm onto something big, okay?
这个案子可能改变你和我的人生
Something so big it'll change both of our lives.
我的天呢
Oh, God.
上次你对我说这话 你把我调到了布鲁塞尔
Last time you said that, I ended up in Brussels.
对 工资翻倍 更不用说体面的工作
Yeah, for double the pay and prestige, remember?
好吧 别生气
剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表