剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表
来了
Aha!
米里亚姆
Myriam! Myriam!
我在做梦吗
Am I dreaming?
谢天谢地你没事
Thank God you're okay.
米里亚姆
Myriam.
赶快
Hurry up.
萨米尔 你好吗 我们走
Samir. How are you? Let's go.
来吧
Come on.
来吧 -去哪
Come, come. -Where?
来就行了 来吧
Just come. Come, come.
这人是谁 -过来
Who is this guy? -Come here!
你认识他吗 -是 我认识 来吧
Do you know him? -Yes, I know him. Come.
该死 他在干嘛 快点
What the hell is he doing? Come on, come on.
那是谁 -别担心
Who's that? -Don't worry.
亲爱的 你好 -你好 爸爸
Hello, darling. -Hello, Dad.
还活着
Still alive.
这一定是萨米尔
And this must be Samir.
嗨
Hi.
杰克
Jack, huh?
好漂亮的房♥子
Beautiful house.
不客气
You're very welcome.
有点太暴露了
A little too exposed.
萨米尔在这里不安全
Samir won't be safe here.
他需要有多安全
How safe does he need?
班克斯怎么样 还是脾气暴躁的老混♥蛋♥
So, how's Banks? Still a grouchy old git?
差不多 -他有没有让你不好过
Pretty much. -He ever gives you a hard time?
爸爸 没人让我不好过
Nobody gives me a hard time, Dad.
到了
Here we go.
这边走
This way.
亲爱的 谢谢你
Thank you, darling.
你需要的一切
Everything you need.
床铺 淋浴 厕所
Bed, shower, lavatory.
请随意点 -不 先生 我不能待在这儿
Make yourself at home. -No, no, sir. I can't stay here.
你想离开 把钱还给我们
You want to leave? Give us back the money.
如果你想出去 你可以出去
If you want to get out, you can.
如果你需要任何东西 给我打电♥话♥
If you need anything, call me.
这次他又是怎么把你卷进去的
So what's he got you involved in this time?
爸爸... -拜托 宝贝
Dad-- -Oh, come on, sweetheart.
一会儿他是生态斗士 一会儿他又成了某种政♥府♥特工
One minute he's an eco-warrior. The next, he's some sort of government agent.
杰克不高兴
Jack's not happy?
20年了 他还是阴魂不散
20 years on, he's still hanging around like a bad smell.
好了 能不能别这样
Okay, can we not?
爸爸 给理查德打电♥话♥
Dad, call Richard.
告诉他一切顺利 我们找到了萨米尔 在等待他的小组人员
Tell him everything is fine. We've got Samir and we're waiting for his team.
行吗
All right?
喂 -嘿
Hello? -Hey.
艾莉森
Alison.
这是谁的号♥码 你在哪儿
What number is this? Where the hell are you?
我只想告诉你我没事
I just wanted to let you know I'm okay.
你为什么跑掉了
Why did you run off?
霍布斯相信你是嫌疑人
Hobbs is convinced you're a suspect.
你觉得呢 -我...
What do you think? -I--
听着 告诉我你在哪
Listen, just tell me where you are.
艾莉森 -是
Alison? -Yes.
艾莉森
Alison.
晚上好
Good evening.
你有点晚了 不是吗
You're a bit late, don't you think?
给我的 你确定
For me? Are you sure?
(法国共和国 对外安全总局)
FRENCH REPUBLIC DGSE
(对外安全总局)
DIRECTORATE-GENERAL FOR EXTERNAL SECURITY
核能 不要 谢谢
Nuclear power, no thanks!
快点 他们来了 你的包
Hurry up, they're coming. Here's your bag.
来吧 各位
Come on, guys!
核能 不要 谢谢
Nuclear power, no thanks!
让我们战斗 向前冲
Let's fight and push forward!
你们要做什么
What are you going to do about it?
你怎么回事 -别碰我
What's wrong with you? -Don't touch me like that!
喂
Hello?
是 我明白 你到底是谁 混♥蛋♥
Yes, I understand. Who are you, bastard, anyway?
听着
Listen.
你知道我是谁吗
Any idea who I am?
你以为你可以给我家里打电♥话♥ 敲诈我吗
You think you can call me in my own home and blackmail me?
我告诉你现在要发生什么 我会打电♥话♥给...
I'll tell you what will happen now. I'm going to call...
爸爸 我在想...
Dad, I was wond--
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我没老糊涂
I'm not senile.
我不会依靠那个可怜的战争走狗
And I'm not relying on that pathetic war dog.
他在我们一边 -他站在自己一边
He's on our side. -He's on his own bloody side.
我不想让你无缘无故被枪杀
I don't want you getting shot for nothing.
里面的不是萨米尔
That's not Samir in there.
他是个移♥民♥
He's a migrant.
我们付钱给他当诱饵
We paid him to be a decoy.
那真正的萨米尔在哪
So where's the real Samir?
在敦刻尔克附近的船上 加布里埃尔认识一些人
On a boat near Dunkirk. Gabriel knows some people there.
你信任这个人
And you trust this man?
在你对他的所作所为之后
After what you did to him?
我在努力弥补我做过的事 不要剥夺我的机会
I'm trying to make up for what I did. Don't take that away from me.
谢谢
Thank you.
好香
That smells good!
给
Here.
请把这个给萨米尔
Give this to Samir, please.
拜托 你来这里的真正原因是什么
So come on. What's the real reason you're here?
复仇
Revenge?
救赎
Redemption?
给我们看我们牺牲了谁
Show us who we sacrificed?
那么你承认你这样做了
So you admit that's what you did?
其实是艾莉森作出的指控
Actually, it was Alison who made the accusation.
是你的主意 -可你为她辩护了
It was your idea. -Still, you defend her.
你知道是我
You knew it was me.
那件事发生时我根本没在娜塔莉身边
I was nowhere near Nathalie when this happened.
你仍然... -什么
And still you-- -What?
我保护了我女儿 每个父亲都会这样做
I protected my daughter like any father would.
她的幸福是唯一对我重要的事情
Her happiness is the only thing that matters to me.
在你看来 她真的幸福吗
Does she really look happy to you?
你知道我把她带回英格兰的时候 她怀孕了
Did you know she was pregnant when I took her back to England?
他很喜欢 厨师值得夸赞
He loves it. Compliments to the chef.
爸爸 来吃点东西
Dad, come and have something to eat.
告诉我 你父亲刚刚说
Tell me. Your father just said you were pregnant
我们上次见面的时候你怀孕了 是真的吗
the last time we saw each other. Is that true?
我以为他知道
I thought he knew.
他为什么会知道
Why would he?
除了我 这不关任何人的事
It's nobody's business but mine.
我去去就回
Back in a minute.
他在干嘛
What is he doing?
你告诉他什么了
What did you tell him?
加布里埃尔
Gabriel.
我告诉过你们了 萨米尔不在这里
I've told you, the Syrian's not here.
不要把我女儿牵扯进来
Leave my daughter out of this.
你们听到了吗 -那些人不是班克斯的人
Do you hear me? -Those aren't Banks' men.
去看看克里莫 确保他不会干蠢事 快去 快
Go check on Krimo to make sure he does nothing stupid. Hurry up. Quickly!
我警告你们
I'm warning you.
我是北约前副总司令 我有武器
I am a former deputy supreme commander of NATO and I am armed!
快进来 看 你父亲
Come on. Come on. Look. Your father.
看 -滚开 德拉热
Look. -Fuck off, Delage.
我能应付 -发生了什么事
I can handle this. -What just happened?
将军 -该死
General. -Oh, shit.
嘿 艾莉森
Hey! Alison!
将军 别过去 回来
General. General. Don't go there. Come back.
他们知道我是谁
They know who I am.
他们才不管你是谁 我说了过来
They don't give a fuck about who you are. Come, I said.
剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表