剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表
艾莉森
Alison?
我在安特罗巴外面的河边 他们要跑了
I'm by the river outside Antropa. They're getting away.
好的 艾莉森
Okay, Alison...
我们得转到加密电♥话♥线 按下井号♥键 艾莉森
We have to switch to the encrypted line. Press the hash key, Alison.
现在扔掉电♥话♥ 艾莉森
Now get rid of the phone, Alison.
-艾莉森 -对 走开 退回去
- Alison. - Right, move it! Move back!
扔掉...
Get rid--
快点 上
Come on! Go, go!
-请走这边... -公共区域是安全的...
- This way, please. This way. - Public area is secure...
回去
Turn around.
我们能走那边吗
Can we go that way?
罗迪女士 部长想见你
Ms. Rowdy, the minister would like to see you.
请这边走
This way.
请让开 后退
Out of the way, please. Step back.
罗迪女士
Ms. Rowdy.
你没事吧
You okay?
我不得不做 艾莉森
I had to do it, Alison.
我不得不
I had to.
为什么
Why?
他们没有给你足够的钱吗
Did they not pay you enough?
如果这和钱有关 他们就应该还活着
If it was about money, they'd still be alive.
我将与最能为这个国家的 利益服务的任何人合作
I will work with anyone who best serves the interests of this country,
如果他们不这样 我将消灭他们
and I will eliminate them when they don't.
很简单
It's pretty simple.
该死的大英帝国的历史 真的
History of the British fucking Empire, really.
结果呢
And how did that go?
他们总是低估你
They always underestimate you.
而你没有
And you don't?
不 从来没有
No. Never.
我看过录像了
I've seen the video.
你会加入我吗
Would you join me?
如果我不 你会让人杀了我吗
Will you have me killed if I don't?
不
No.
给你 对 她没事
Here you are. Yeah, she's fine.
来吧 好了 你会没事的 好吗 你没事
Come on. Okay. You're gonna be all right, okay? You are.
-把这片区域封起来 -请把担架放这边
- Taping off the area now. - Stretcher over here, please.
请小心点 担架过来了 谢谢
You need to mind way, please. Stretcher coming through. Thank you.
又是你
You again?
剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表