剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表
你确定
Are you sure?
好吧 拿到我们需要的 尽快离开那里 明白吗
All right. Get what we need and get out as fast as you can. Got it?
请问
Excuse me.
内政部在另一个方向
The Home Office is in the other direction.
嘿
Hey.
你能听见吗
Can you hear me?
嘿
Hey!
该死
Fuck.
手♥机♥
The phone.
他们在搬走所有东西
They're moving out all their things.
什么 你是认真的吗
What? Are you serious?
告诉英国人马上行动 两个小时后这里就没人了
Tell the Brits to move their asses. In two hours, there'll be no one left.
各位 我想我们知道内鬼是谁了
Guys, I think we have the mole.
是艾莉森罗迪
It's Alison Rowdy.
她刚乘车到了安特罗巴
She just drove into Antropa.
那么我们可以行动了吗
So are we good to go?
我得先给部长打个电♥话♥
I need to call the minister first.
嘿 加布里埃尔
Hey, Gabriel.
等等 有动静
Wait. Something's going on.
他们要把萨宾带到某个地方去
They're taking Sabine somewhere.
塔罗没和他们在一起
Taraud isn't with them.
不 别管萨宾了
No, forget about Sabine.
这是什么意思 我就让她死
What does that mean? I just let her die?
不 听着 猜猜谁出现了
No. Listen. Listen. Guess who just showed up.
谁
Who?
艾莉森
Alison.
别开玩笑了
Stop messing around.
我们百分百确定 是她把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给了安特罗巴
We're 100% sure. She's the one ratting us out to Antropa.
她又一次坑了你 像以往一样
She just screwed you over again, like always.
她在这里做什么
What is she doing here?
别动
Don't move.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
不 我和他失去了联♥系♥
No, nothing. I've lost contact with him.
你为谁工作
Who do you work for?
没有谁
Nobody.
回答我 混♥蛋♥
Answer me, fucker.
你是怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
好了 我们进去了
Okay. We're in.
我想见塔罗先生 就现在
I want to see Mr. Taraud. Now.
我送你回去
I'll walk you back.
哈姆扎先生 你的妻子和儿子在楼下等你
Mr. Hamza, your wife and son are waiting for you downstairs.
好的 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
起作用了
It worked.
很好 迪迪埃
Bravo, Didier.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
萨宾呢
And Sabine?
她决定独自回布鲁塞尔去
She decided to return to Brussels alone.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
去他们能杀死我们的地方
Where they can kill us.
米里亚姆
Myriam. Myriam.
萨米尔
Samir.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-他们对你做什么了吗 -没有
- Did they do anything to you? - No.
希沙姆 我的儿子
Hicham, my son.
-快跑 我的爱人 -不
- Escape, my love. - No.
-你在听我说吗 -不
- Are you listening to me? - No.
-萨米尔 -快跑 米里亚姆
- Samir. - Go, Myriam!
快跑 米里亚姆
Run, Myriam!
嘿 你这个混♥蛋♥ 不许动
Hey, you bastard! Don't move!
站住
Stop right there!
所有人趴下
Everyone on the ground!
快点 跟着我
Come on, follow me!
-救命 -让开
- Help! - Move!
我来这里做什么
What am I doing here?
我们要带你去旅行 罗迪女士
We're taking you on a trip, Ms. Rowdy.
去哪
Where?
为什么
Why?
这个
Well,
你现在是安特罗巴在英国政♥府♥内部的内鬼
you're now Antropa's mole in the UK government.
没有人会相信
Nobody will believe that.
警♥察♥有你背叛的证据
The police have proof of your betrayal.
在你消失后会找到更多证据
And more will be found after you disappear.
将会对你提出指控
Charges will be pressed,
对你发出国际逮捕令
an international warrant put out for your arrest,
但永远不会找到你
but you will never be found.
所有人会认为你改变了身份
Everyone will think you've changed your identity
最终
and, eventually,
你就会被遗忘
you will just be forgotten.
进去 快点
Get in there. Come on.
有个问题
There's a problem.
楼下有个问题 我去看看
There's a problem downstairs. I'll go see.
我听说你是法国人
I heard that you were French?
那要看情况
Depends.
你是来救萨米尔的
You came to rescue Samir?
萨米尔
Samir?
给你老板打电♥话♥ 我需要和他通话
Call your boss. I need to speak with him.
不许动 谁动我就毙了他
Don't move. Anyone moves, I'll kill him.
冷静点
Calm down.
有话好说
We can talk this out.
还是没有接 这不正常
Still no response. It's not normal.
好吧
Okay.
我会警告英国人德拉热在那里 他们会不高兴
I'll warn the British that Delage is there. They won't be happy.
报告安特罗巴有枪声
Reports of gunfire over at Antropa.
我们进去
We're moving in.
加布里埃尔
Gabriel.
加布里埃尔
Gabriel.
不
No, no, no...
帮我摘下这个 用力压我的大拇指
Help me get out of these. Press hard on my thumb.
使出最大力气压 快点
Press on it. As hard as you can. Hurry up.
来吧
Go ahead.
拉 快点 再用力些
Pull. Come on. Harder.
拉
Pull.
谢谢
Thanks.
加布里埃尔
Gabriel.
-你抱着他 -好吧
- You hold him. - Okay.
我的宝贝
My dear.
这里
Here.
快 我们不能让他们跑了
Come on. We cannot lose them.
-快点 -那边
- Come on, come on! - That way.
对 检查右边的房♥间
Yeah, check that room on the right.
拜托 别开枪
Please-- Please don't shoot.
我有孩子 拜托
I have kids. Please.
拜托
Please.
照顾他 等我们找到救援者
Take care of him until we get help.
他来了
He's coming.
怎么了
What?
-打开门逃跑 -不
- Open the door and run. - No.
快离开
Leave!
来 你和我一起走
Come. You're coming too.
来吧
Come. Come.
快走 加布里埃尔
Leave, Gabriel.
加布里埃尔
Gabriel.
加布里埃尔
Gabriel! Gabriel!
加布里埃尔
Gabriel!
加布里埃尔
Gabriel!
加布里埃尔
Gabriel!
罗纳德 你在哪
Ronald, where the fuck are you?
理查德 是艾莉森
Richard, it's Alison.
-谁 -艾莉森
- Who? - Alison.
你能听到吗
Can you hear me? Can you hear me?
剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表