剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表
我受的虐待和羞辱已经够多了
I've been abused and humiliated enough.
你走出那道门 过去这一周 会感觉像是一次养生水疗
Go through that door and this last week will feel like a health spa.
我会对你毫不留情
I will unleash the fucking hounds on you.
把它当作一个自我救赎的机会
Consider it an opportunity to redeem yourself.
你妈妈会怎么说
What would your mother say?
感谢拉吉餐馆
Courtesy of the Raj.
很棒 -你没事吧
Nice. -You okay?
嘿
Hey!
金
Kim!
这姑娘真是
This girl.
我们聊了聊
We had a chat.
邻居说看到她和一些混混在街角吸大♥麻♥
Neighbor said she saw her smoking weed with some roughnecks on the corner.
那会让琳达很高兴
That'll make Linda happy.
我并不打算告诉她
I don't exactly plan on telling her.
亲爱的 今天接到一通有意思的电♥话♥
Oh, darling. Got an interesting call today.
班克斯先生给了我一个相当大的案子
Mr. Banks offered me a pretty big case.
你是说让帕蒂 -是的
You mean Jean Petit? -Yeah.
艾伯特
Albert.
我很不情愿说...
I hate to say this, but...
他给你这个案子 不是因为你的能力强
he didn't offer it to you because of how skilled you are.
你这话是什么意思
What do you mean?
他给你是因为你是著名的黑人人♥权♥律师
He offered it to you because you're a prominent Black human rights lawyer
并且不太可能被怀疑违法
and far less likely to be suspected of breaking the law.
我不会违反法律的
I won't be breaking the law.
你认为你可以用另一种方式 撤销他的豁免权
You think you can get his immunity lifted another way?
如果任何人能做到...
Oh. If anyone can...
你知道这对我来说可能有多重要吗
Do you know how big this could be for me?
我知道
I know.
那有什么问题呢
So, then, what's the problem?
你担心我会和你老板走得太近
What, you're worried I might get too close to your boss?
绝对不可能 -为什么不呢
That'll never happen. -Oh. Why not, eh?
因为理查德不是这样做事的
Because that's not how it works with Richard.
他会得到他需要的东西 然后抛弃你
He'll get what he needs and drop you.
艾伯特
Albert.
剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表