剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表
Antropa?
我今早和一个人谈过 这个人暗示了
Well, I spoke to someone this morning who implied a link
他们和攻击有联♥系♥
between them and the attacks.
谁
Who?
我不能说 但值得调查
I can't say, but it's worth looking into.
好吧 我会设法给你争取一些时间 我们所剩不多了
Okay, I'll try and buy you some time. We don't have much left.
我们唯一的希望是叙利亚人 所以我全靠你了
Our only hope is the Syrian, so I'm counting on you.
好吧 很好
Okay. Great.
你想跟我谈谈 -是的
So you wanted to talk to me? -Yes.
当博尔顿被杀时你看到的两个人 其中有德拉热吗
The two men you saw when Bolton was killed, was one Delage?
不 我能认出德拉热
No, I would have recognized Delage.
那自从来这里后 你和他有过联♥系♥吗
And have you had any contact with him since you've been here?
我为什么要和他有联♥系♥
Why on earth would I have had any contact with him?
在撞车那天 医院里的闭路电视
CCTV from the hospital on the day of the crash
显示出你和德拉热 在瓦利德哈姆扎的病房♥里
shows you in Walid Hamza's room with Delage.
什么
What?
等等 我...
Hang on? I...
我在和理查德打电♥话♥ 是的 房♥间里有一个男人 一名护士
I was on a call with Richard and, yes, there was a man in the room, a nurse.
在做什么 -换哈姆扎的静脉注射袋
Doing what? -Changing Hamza's IV bag.
那是德拉热
That was Delage?
你知道你意外碰到他的几率有多小吗
Do you know the odds of you running into him by accident?
你是什么意思 -艾莉森
So what are you saying? -Alison.
等等 你在指控我什么 警探
Hold on. What is it you're accusing me of, Detective?
(新信息 加布里埃尔:你来吗 中午 议会广场)
NEW MESSAGE - GABRIEL: YOU COMING? NOON. PLACE DU CONGRèS
这样吧 我得去停尸房♥
You know what? I need to go to the morgue.
我得去拿博尔顿的尸检报告
I have to get Bolton's autopsy results.
我没法让它停下 它停不下来
I can't stop it. It won't stop!
瞧 这是一辆卡车
And look, here's a truck.
是治安官的徽章
It's a sheriff's badge!
皮埃尔 -妈妈回来了
Pierre? -Mommy's here.
把你的卡车给妈妈看看 -我能看看你的卡车吗
Go show your truck to mommy. -Can I see your truck?
真好看
It's really pretty.
真漂亮
It's beautiful!
你本来可以先打个招呼
You could've given me a heads up.
是的 可他们临时 给了我一个在布鲁塞尔的预约
Yes, but they gave me a last-minute appointment in Brussels.
这给了我来看他的机会
It gave me an opportunity to see him.
对吗
Isn't that right?
海伦娜
Helena.
来吧 我们再玩一会儿
Come on. Let's play some more.
我们坐下安静地玩
Let's sit down and play quietly.
你生气了 是不是 -嗯
You're upset, aren't you?
你知道该怎么做 去看医生
You know what you're going to do? Go see a doctor,
告诉他们你受到心理创伤
and tell them that you're traumatized.
然后请他们把你调到其他部门
Then ask them to transfer you to another department.
你想让我换部门
You want me to change departments?
你需要在事业上取得进步 尤其是在你经历了这些之后
You need to progress your career. Especially after what you've gone through.
你的安全许可等级是什么 一级 对吗
What's your security clearance? Level one, right?
是 最高级别
Yes, the maximum.
如果你能接触到 欧盟委员会的最高机密文件
If you have access to top secret Commission documents,
不要自己降低期望
don't settle for less.
亲爱的 高级别的 欧盟委员会安全许可值很多钱
Honey, high-level EU security clearance is worth a lot of money.
你完全疯了 够了 迪迪埃 够了
You're completely insane! That's enough, Didier. Enough.
你在利用我 你在利用你儿子 你真无♥耻♥
You're using me. You're using your son. You're disgusting.
我不是强迫你 我只想... -你就是在强迫我
I'm not forcing you. I just want-- -You are forcing me!
你对我很重要 你是我孩子的父亲
You're important to me. You're the father of my child.
不过去找别人干♥你♥的脏活吧 我不干了
But find someone else to do your dirty work. I'm done.
休息一下 我们今晚再谈
Well, get some rest. We'll talk about it again tonight.
(蓝德士)
还好吗
You good?
好
Yes.
感谢真♥主♥
Thanks be to God.
喂
Hello.
追踪萨米尔的人永远不会放弃
The people tracking Samir will never give up.
我们得让他假死 不然这件事永远没完
We have to fake his death, or this'll never end.
你必须想出一个可信的办法
You have to figure out something credible.
我全靠你了
I'm counting on you.
好吧 知道了
Okay. All right.
就在你的左手边 请就停这里
Right here on your left. Right here, please.
好的
Okay.
谢谢 不用找了 -谢谢
Thank you, keep the change. -Thank you.
告诉我 你不再跟艾莉森联♥系♥了 对吗
Tell me, you're not in contact with Alison anymore, right?
不联♥系♥了
No.
如果她试图联♥系♥你 别回复她 好吗
If she tries to get in contact with you, don't answer, okay?
别靠近她 你懂吗
Don't go near her, you understand?
懂了
Understood.
这是什么 -扰码器
What's that? -Scrambler.
我们怎么联♥系♥萨米尔呢
How are we going to contact Samir?
我们给他打电♥话♥时把这个关掉
Well, we'll disconnect it when we call him.
(锁定目标)
欢迎来到安特罗巴
Welcome to Antropa.
欢迎来到安特罗巴
Welcome to Antropa.
搞什么鬼 鲍勃
What is this shit, Bob?
马上就要结束了
It's almost over.
英国人吓坏了 他们决定和我们签合同
The Brits are so afraid that they decided to sign with us.
问题是艾莉森罗迪看到了你的杀手们
The issue is that Alison Rowdy saw your killers.
她知道是怎么回事了 -她没有权力
So she got the picture. -She has no power.
她的影响力很大 我保证她会毁了一切
She has lots of influence. I guarantee she could ruin everything.
我们让她销声匿迹
We'll silence her.
像博尔顿一样 漂亮 多好的主意
Like Bolton? Bravo, that's a great idea.
你知道她父亲是谁吗
Do you know who her father is?
杰克罗迪将军 以前是英国特种部队的
General Jack Rowdy, formerly with the British Special Forces.
在巴黎担任北约领导人十年
Ten years as the head of NATO in Paris.
他在伊♥拉♥克♥战争期间离开了军队 在法国定居 他写书
He left the army during the Iraq War to settle in France. He writes books.
他是理查德班克斯的导师和朋友
He's a mentor and friend of Richard Banks.
他们说没有罗迪的影响力 班克斯绝对不会成为部长
People say that without Rowdy's influence, Banks would have never become minister.
所以如果艾莉森出了什么事 你可以想象他们会做什么
So you can imagine what they would do if anything were to happen to Alison.
你还有别的主意吗
Do you have any other ideas then?
这个
This.
还好吗
All good?
我们找到了萨米尔怎么办
What are we going to do once we find Samir?
我想让他打开那个该死的USB密钥
I want him to open that fucking USB key
这样我可以把它给班克斯 以避免一场灾难
so I can give it to Banks and avoid a disaster.
并证明我和你在一起不是为了叛国
And prove that I wasn't with you to betray my country.
好吧
Okay.
你呢 你是支持我还是反对我
And you? Are you with me or against me?
反对你
Against you.
压住反对你
All up against you.
你喜欢让我生气 是不是
You like pissing me off, don't you?
我 根本不是
Me? Oh, not at all.
(敦刻尔克 车站广场)
(敦刻尔克车站)
DUNKIRK STATION
看 那边
Look, over there.
那一定是萨米尔的朋友
That must be Samir's friend.
喂 -理查德
Yeah. -Richard,
我想我找到了萨米尔
I think I found Samir.
他跟你在一起
Got him with you?
两分钟后就会了
I will in about two minutes.
克里莫
Krimo.
克里莫 怎么了 -你可以出来了
Krimo. What happened? -You can come out.
你可以出来了 别担心
You can come out. Don't worry.
小心点 好吗 -好的
Be careful, okay? -Okay, okay.
你在哪 -敦刻尔克
Where are you? -Dunkirk.
会去你父亲家吗
Gonna make it to your father's?
会 -好吧
Yes. -Okay.
好吧 那么 你去你父亲家
Okay, then. You-- Go to your dad's.
我马上就派一个小组过去 好吗
And I'll get a team there right away, okay?
理查德
Richard.
萨米尔在安特罗巴的死亡名单上
Samir is on Antropa's kill list.
我相当肯定我也在上面
And I'm pretty sure I am too.
就...
Just--
就去你父亲家 好吗 我给他打电♥话♥ 说你在路上了
Just go to your father's, all right? I'll phone him and say you're on your way.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表