剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表
是他吗
Is that him?
对
Yeah.
别害怕 亲爱的 好吗 别害怕
Don't be scared, honey. Okay? Don't be scared.
下车
Get out.
带上你的护照
Take your passport.
东西都拿了吗 -是
Have you got everything? -Yeah.
带上东西了 -是
Got your stuff? -Yeah.
士兵
Soldiers!
快走...
Go! Go!
狗♥娘♥养♥的 他们骗了我们 -快 上车...
Sons of bitches! They lied to us! -Quickly! Get in! Get in!
开车 -萨米尔
- Drive! - Samir!
快走...
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
快...冲...
不许动
Don't move!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
真是成功啊
Brilliant job.
我有你的重大失误的卫星图像 想看吗
I have satellite imagery of your massive screwup. You wanna see it?
想
Sure.
这是我们的间谍卫星刚刚发来的
Our spy satellite just relayed it.
我们对该地区进行持续监视
We monitor that area 24/7.
我推测那个人是你的特工
That's your contractor, I imagine.
我不知道 我不处理细节
No idea. I don't manage the details.
迪迪埃 这一行没有“细节”
There are no "details" in this business, Didier.
多亏了你 这些人都消失了
Thanks to you, all these guys have evaporated.
找不到了
Disappeared off the radar.
谢谢你 苏菲
Thanks, Sophie.
不要太兴奋 我还没死
But don't celebrate yet. I'm not finished.
走吧 滚开 我们要留着他
Go on. Get lost. We're keeping him.
法国人 对吗 对外安全总局
French. DGSE. Hmm.
他们在哪 黑客们在哪
What happened to the hackers? What'd you do with them?
你有没有安排安全屋 任何安排
Did you have a safe house planned? Anything?
嘿...
Hey! Hey! Hey!
嘿
Hey!
加布里埃尔
Gabriel? Gabriel!
米齐亚 -等等...
- Mitzia! Mitzia! - Wait, wait, wait!
这是你朋友 -是
Is this your buddy? -Yes.
我们一起在利比里亚执行过任务
We were on a mission together in Liberia.
他不是对外安全总局的 他是私人承包商
He's not with DGSE. He's a private contractor.
蒙罗维亚 机场
Monrovia. The airport.
我们把那里搞得一团糟
We made a fucking mess there.
这家伙是疯子
This dude is crazy.
老兄
Oh, brother.
你还在杜马斯的公♥司♥工作
You still work for Dumas' company?
对 泰尔吉斯 怎么了
Yeah, Telkis. Why?
你在找工作吗
You looking for a job?
说真的 你在这次任务上赚多少钱
Seriously. How much are you making on this operation?
远远不够
Nowhere near enough.
我们为之工作的人会付得更多
The guys we're working for would pay a lot more.
说吧 你想要多少
Come on. How much do you want, hmm?
我想要不同的生活
I want a different life.
我累了
I'm tired.
是 理查德
Yes, Richard.
我把演讲草稿发给你了 你读了吗
I sent you a draft of the speech. Did you read it?
读了
I did.
需要一些笑话 给我好好润色一下 好吗
Needs some jokes. Work some magic, okay?
我会的 -再见
I will. -Bye.
好的
Right.
糟了
Oh, shit.
糟了...
Oh, shit, shit. Shit.
嘿
Hey.
给拉吉餐馆打电♥话♥ 叫他们送晚餐来
Call the Raj. Tell them to send over dinner.
怎么回事
What happened?
理查德打电♥话♥了
Richard called.
什么 让你在屋子里纵火
What, and told you to set fire to the house?
理查德
Richard.
艾莉森在吗 -不...她...
Alison there? -No, no, no. She's, uh--
她刚去洗澡了 -紧急吗
She's just jumped into the shower. -Urgent?
紧急吗 -如果是我打电♥话♥ 总是紧急的
Is it urgent? -If I'm calling, it's always urgent.
告诉她我五分钟后离开办公室
Tell her I'll leave the office in five minutes.
好的 我让她一有空就打给你
Okay, I'll have her call you as soon as she's free.
谢谢 -好的 再见
Thank you. -Okay. Bye.
这是怎么一回事
What is all this about?
我们同时都在这里
Well, we're both here at the same time.
我想这值得庆祝
I thought that's something to celebrate.
而且今晚这里只有我们
And we've got the place to ourselves tonight.
其实 我也有件值得庆祝的事
You know, actually, I have something to celebrate.
是什么
What?
你得猜猜看
You have to guess.
小狗
A puppy.
我们的官司赢了
We won the case.
你太棒了 -我知道
- You're amazing! - I know.
艾伯特 这简直太不可思议了
Albert, that's so fucking incredible!
是的
Oh, yes!
过来
Come here.
来吧
- Come on.
(叙利亚土耳其边境)
护照在哪
Where's the passport?
放轻松 我们会成功的
Chill. We're going to make it.
再过三小时我们就在土耳其了
Three hours from now we'll be in Turkey.
护照
Passports.
你不能让他闭嘴吗 -我不知道 也许他病了
Can't you shut him up? -I don't know. Maybe he's sick.
走吧
Move it.
(伦敦 泰晤士河防洪闸)
90分钟后水位升高
High water in 90.
好 升起B和C防洪闸
Okay. Raise B and C barriers.
升起B和C
Raising B and C.
你接听了
You picked up.
嘿 理查德 这一定很紧急
Hey, Richard. This must be urgent.
我在一个满是伪装成 英国政客的变形虫的房♥间
I'm in a room full of amoebas masquerading as British politicians.
你决定不喝醉
And you decided not to get drunk.
知道我意识到了什么吗
Know what I've come to realize?
谢谢
Thank you.
就是有一个极限
That there is a limit
你一天能忍♥受多少白♥痴♥
as to just how many morons you can put up with in a day.
那你为什么打电♥话♥
So why did you call?
我还在想我们的朋友 穿靴子的猫
I'm still thinking about our friend, Puss in Boots,
我不相信博尔顿的解释
and I don't trust Bolton's explanation.
我们必须掌控这件事 艾莉森 你和我
We have to get a grip of this, Alison. You and me.
我必须告诉首相发生了什么
And I have to tell the PM what's happening.
不 今晚别告诉他
No, no. Don't tell him tonight.
为什么
Why?
再给博尔顿几个小时
Give Bolton a few more hours.
你知道数字取证需要时间
You know the digital forensic stuff takes time.
等我们弄清楚时 你可以向首相汇报最新情况
You can give the PM an update when we have clarity.
一如既往 你说得对
As always, you would be right.
祝你今晚回家顺利
Good luck getting home tonight.
祝你好运 晚安
Good luck and good night.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
D没有反应
D not responding.
(致命错误)
拜托
Come on.
关闭它 -怎么回事
Close it. -What's happening?
伦敦遭受了大范围的洪水
London has suffered extensive flooding
潮汐风暴潮与暴雨结合 使防洪设施不堪重负
after the tidal storm surge combined with heavy rain overwhelmed flood defenses.
泰晤士河防洪闸 自1982年投入使用以来
The Thames barrier was breached for the first time
首次被突破...
since it went into service in 1982...
我已经和值班人员谈过 他们无法升起防洪闸
I've spoken to the duty officer, and they can't raise the barrier.
你在说什么
So what are you saying?
看起来电脑不允许
Apparently, the computer won't allow it.
这次是一个真的黑客攻击
It's a proper hack this time.
全面攻击
The full English.
所以 博尔顿现在正要去那里 我需要你陪着他
So, Bolton's on his way down there now, and I need you to chaperone him.
剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表