剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表
随函附上加密货币账户的副本”
Enclosed are copies of the cryptocurrency accounts."
这个
This one.
“你会找到她...”
"You'll find her..."
至少那个蠢货博尔顿做对了一件事情
At least that moron Bolton did one thing right.
艾莉森是无辜的
Alison's in the clear.
好吧 我会把这些发给...
Okay. I will send these to--
我们会处理这个
And we'll deal with this.
-谢谢 -谢谢你 理查德
- Thank you. - Thank you, Richard.
嘿
Hey.
需要帮忙吗
Need any help?
别哭 宝贝 别哭
Don't cry, honey. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry.
嘿 别哭
Hey, don't cry. Don't cry.
...不会让他们随心所欲 如果不是他 就是斯蒂巴德
...won't let them do what they want, and if it wasn't him, it was Stibbard,
...如果不是斯蒂巴德或者他 就是莫奈...
if it wasn't Stibbard or him, it was Monet...
-你还好吗 -好
- You okay? - Yeah.
-你睡得好吗 -好
- Did you sleep well? - Yeah.
如果你想喝咖啡 我可以给你冲一杯
I can make you some coffee if you want.
不用 谢谢
No, thanks.
年轻人们怎么样
How are the youngsters?
我想他们在睡觉
I think they're sleeping.
我们走 各位 他们来了
Let's go, guys. They're coming. They're coming.
- ...和泰尔吉斯 -可那是超人
- ...and Telkis. - But that's superhuman.
那不是娜塔莉吗
Isn't that Nathalie?
接着放
Put it back on.
加布 播放
Gaby, play it.
-你在搞什么 -好吧
- What are you playing at? - There you go.
是你 你这个贱♥人♥
It was you, you fucking bitch!
过来 你这个混♥蛋♥
Come here! You piece of shit.
给我回来 贱♥人♥ 过来 我要亲手杀了你
Come back here, bitch. Come here. I'll kill you myself.
你想要更多吗 你现在不猖狂了
You want some more, huh? You're less of a show-off now!
尝尝这个 和这个
Take that! And that!
闭嘴
Shut up!
-我让你回来 -放开我 放开
- I said, come back here. - Let go of me! Let go!
米里亚姆
Myriam!
艾莉森
Alison!
-艾莉森 -回房♥间去
- Alison! - Go to your room!
米里亚姆 回房♥间去
Go back to the room, Myriam!
-放开我 -别过去
- Let me go. - Stay back.
让我们看看你对被烧死有什么感觉
Let's see how you feel about being burned.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
以眼还眼
An eye for an eye.
这你是知道的
You know that.
安尼克
Annick. Oh, Annick.
-什么 -住手 加布里埃尔
- What? What? - Stop it. Stop, Gabriel.
如果都怪我呢
What if it was my fault?
如果这都是因为我呢
What if it's because of me?
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
她杀死了娜塔莉 把你送进了监狱
She killed Nathalie and sent you to jail for fuck's sake!
监狱 我从来没进过监狱 从来没有
Jail? I've never set foot in jail. Never.
我之前在为军情局工作 我...
I was working for Military Intelligence. I--
我渗入了你们的团体 出♥卖♥♥♥了你们 你们根本没有任何怀疑
I infiltrated your group and sold you out. You never suspected a thing.
没有任何怀疑
Not a thing.
从一开始 我就是去煽风点火的
From the beginning, I was only there to provoke you.
好让你们都被逮捕
So that you would all get arrested.
但首先 我得先除掉你
But first, I had to get rid of you.
除掉我
Get rid of me?
因为你父亲
Because of your father.
他在北约的职位太高
He was too high-ranked in NATO.
一名将军不能让自己的女儿 和激进分子混在一起
A general can't have his daughter hanging out with these radicals.
让我们都停止胡来吧
Let's stop all this bullshit.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
好了 走吧
Okay, go.
快点
Come on.
快点
Come on!
快点
Come on, come on. Come on.
你还好吗
You okay?
剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表