剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表
看看到底是怎么回事
Find out what the hell's really going on.
好吧 理查德
Okay, Richard.
有很大♥比♥例的群体在...
伦敦交通局发言人表示
A TFL spokesperson said that it is too early to say
现在说服务何时恢复还为时过早
when services will resume.
东伦敦的城市机场 也已被迫无限期停飞所有航♥班♥
City Airport in East London has also been forced to ground all flights indefinitely.
目前还不知道洪水是否造成了生命损失
It is not yet known if there has been any loss of life as a result of the flooding.
首相将在紧急委员会会议上 分享更多信息...
The prime minister will chair a COBRA emergency committee meeting...
(警♥察♥)
当北海的高♥潮♥汐与暴雨同时发生...
When a high North Sea tidal surge combines with heavy rains--
你就升起防洪闸 -对
You raise the barriers. -Yes.
这些我都明白 我不明白的是 你为什么打电♥话♥给我们
I get all that. What I don't understand is why you called us.
防洪闸被卡住的方式 发生的时间
The way the barrier's jammed up, the timings of it,
过于精确了
it's all too precise.
我们被黑客攻击了
We were hacked.
有什么根据
Based on what?
有人在系统内部
Someone was inside the system.
闸门失效 我们重新设置 它再次失效
A gate would fail. We'd reset it. It'd fail again.
我们就再次重新设置 升起来了
We'd reset it again, all the way up.
然后下一个又降低了 我们就得重新开始
Then the next one would lower, we'd have to start over.
我在这里工作10年了 从来没有见过这样的情况
In the 10 years I've worked here, I've never seen anything like it.
我告诉你 这是故意的
I'm telling you, it was intentional.
我在我们过来之前检查了系统
I, uh, checked up on the system before we came over.
上一次更新系统... -还是在2002年
- It hasn't been updated since-- - Since 2002.
这就是原因啊 系统越旧 出错的可能性就越大
There you go. The older the system, the more likely an error.
或者就越容易被黑客攻击
Or the easier it is to get hacked.
这并不是突然发生的
It's not like this is out of the blue.
昨天你的电脑屏幕上被一只大猫占据
You had a giant cat all over your screens yesterday.
好吧 我们调查一下
All right, fine. We'll look into it.
你我都知道班克斯会不高兴
You know as well as I do Banks isn't gonna like this.
浪费我们的时间调查出故障的防洪闸
Wasting our time investigating a malfunctioning gate.
你把这件事处理好了 我认为班克斯会很高兴
I think what Banks will like is you sorting all this out.
好吧
All right.
(基诺餐馆)
你想吃早餐吗 威斯敏斯特市最棒的
You want some breakfast? Westminster's finest.
只要咖啡就好
Just coffee.
很高兴看到你昨晚平安无事
Glad to see you survived last night.
怎么样
So?
操作员认为有人进入了系统
The operators think someone got into the system.
博尔顿说什么
What does Bolton say?
他相信是软件故障
He's convinced it's a software failure.
如果这是24小时内的第二次黑客攻击...
If this is a second hack in 24 hours...
就算如此 我们也不知道两者是否相关 它们不一样
Even then, we don't know they're connected. They're different.
第一次... -第一次是开胃菜
The first one w-- -The first one was the starter.
如果这是第二次攻击 它才是主菜
If this is a second hack, then it's the main meal.
他们向我们证明了他们可以做到
They've proven to us they can do it,
证明他们可以让整个城市屈服
that they can bring this entire city to its knees.
其实是整个国家
In fact, the entire country.
我们无法阻止他们
And there's nothing we can do to stop them.
好吧
All right.
我们告诉首相
We tell the PM.
(国际航♥班♥到达)
这是一条安全公告
This is a security announcement.
请不要丢下任何包袋或行李不管
Please do not leave any bags or luggages unattended.
任何无人看管的物品都将被视为可疑物品
Any unattended items will be treated as suspicious
并将被机场当局带走
and will be taken by the airport authorities.
请随时随身携带您的包袋
Keep your bag with you at all times.
他在哪 你能看见吗
Where is he? Can you see him?
是 他在那边
Yeah. There he is.
瓦利德 萨米尔 -嗨 你好吗
Walid! Samir! -Hi! How are you?
我的孩子 你好吗 -嗨 叔叔
- My son, how are you? - Hi, Uncle.
米里亚姆 希沙姆 他们人呢
Myriam? Hicham? Aren't they with you?
他们留在土耳其
They stayed at Turkey.
希沙姆得去医院 米里亚姆留下陪他
Hicham had to go to hospital. Myriam stayed with him.
严重吗 -不 不严重 只是脱水了
Is it bad? -No. Nothing serious. Just dehydration.
也没有签证 但他们俩都安全 不必担心
And no visa either. But they're both safe. No need to worry.
这我就放心了
That's a relief.
瓦利德 你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face, Walid?
没什么 骑自行车摔的
Nothing. I had a bike accident.
你煮好埃及国王菜了吗 -当然
- Did you prepare Mulukhiyah? - Of course.
你们是开车还是乘德士来的 -我的车在外面
Did you come here by car or by taxi? -My car is outside.
我们走
Let's go.
把包给我
Give the bags to me.
还有这个 叔叔
This one too, Uncle.
给你
Give.
看 萨米尔 我找到他了
Look, Samir. I found him.
(国家网络安全中心 行政总裁 马克博尔顿)
是他吗 -是
- Is that him? - Yeah.
我给他发短♥信♥
I'll text him.
(巴黎 圣马丁运河)
好帅的家伙
Oh, hey, boy. How are you? Yes.
你真可爱 你是不是很可爱
Handsome guy. Handsome guy,
怎么样 -你好吗
you are, huh? How are you?
我很好 你呢
-Good. You?
什么
Yo! -Yeah, what's up? What? What?
加布里埃尔
Gabriel!
你在巴黎
You're in Paris!
怎么搞的 你瘦了
Oh, man! What is this? You been dieting?
怎么样 -是啊 你不适应叙利亚
What? What? -Yeah. Syria doesn't agree with you.
谁都不适应叙利亚
It doesn't agree with anyone.
总之 我饿了 你有什么吃的 -你想吃什么都有
Actually, I'm starving. What's to eat? -Whatever you like.
什么都行 只要是法国菜
Make me anything, but, please, French.
法国菜 好吧
French? You got it.
阿德尔 给我的朋友上菜
Adele, something to eat for my friend.
没问题
Ah.
我就下来 -拜托了
Coming down. -All right.
你真的瘦了
You did lose weight.
你瘦了
Hmm? -You lost weight.
你知道我去过哪吗
You realize where I was?
我们能不能谈谈 怎么会有人把我们 出♥卖♥♥♥给了叙利亚♥情♥报局
By the way, did I mention I got ratted out to the Syrians?
知道是谁吗
First of all, who do you think it was?
我一无所知
I have no idea.
我以为是对外安全总局那些混♥蛋♥们
I was thinking DGSE assholes,
但不是的
but... turns out no.
不是我这里的
Anyway, it's impossible it came from me.
在我的公♥司♥没人知道这次行动
No one here knew a damn thing about this operation.
可那些俄♥国♥人知道
Well, the Russians knew.
他们在那里做什么
Why the fuck were they there?
你在问我 我怎么知道
You're asking me? How should I know?
据我的了解
I guess
他们在向叙利亚人施加压力 让他们交出黑客 就这样
they must have leaned on the Syrians to turn over the hackers. That's all I can figure.
听着 我的客户在紧盯着我
My client's all over me on this one.
我们必须快点把他们带回巴黎
He wants those hackers in Paris.
我们监听了他们其中一人 在叙利亚的母亲的电♥话♥
We have a tap on one of the guys's mother.
她给她儿子打了电♥话♥ 我们知道了他们的位置
She called her son. We got a ping and a location.
他们在伦敦
They're both now in London.
伦敦
London?
他们有个叔叔在一家酒店工作
They have an uncle who works in a hotel there.
根据他们的谈话 他们害怕被杀
Judging by their conversation, they're scared they'll catch a bullet.
说实话 他们应该害怕
Can't say I blame them.
如果他们被杀了 我们就会看起来像白♥痴♥一样
If they get whacked, we'll pass for a bunch of fucking clowns.
你的客户是谁
Who's your client?
你知道我不能告诉你
You know I'm not at liberty to say.
但是 你应该找的是USB密钥
However, what you're looking for is a flash drive.
他应该还随身带着
He should still have it on him.
给你 你的文件和护照
ID, passport.
让帕蒂 说真的 我们总是起怪名字...
Jean Petit? Fuck, these names you choose.
你是一名欧洲外交官
You're a European diplomat.
这是加密手♥机♥ 你可以随时给我打电♥话♥
Phone's encrypted. Call me whenever you want.
我相信你 规矩点 好吗
I'm trusting you here. Play nice.
(伦敦 格兰森酒店)
你拨♥打♥的是马克博尔顿的电♥话♥
You've reached Mark Bolton's phone.
我现在不能接听 请留下...
I can't take your call at the moment, but please leave a--
快点 厨房♥在找你
剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表