剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表
All right, take it easy.
是什么事
What's up?
英国人想重新加入网络安全机构
The Brits wanna be back into the cyber shield.
这不是新闻 文件已经准备好两年了 就等着签署
The deal's been ready, waiting to be signed.
他们不能签署
They can't sign it.
你看到伦敦的火车相撞了
You saw the London crash?
所有人都说是网络攻击
It was a cyberattack.
他们想要欧洲的帮助 我并不感到奇怪
It's no surprise they need Europe.
我们会帮助他们 当然会 但问题是时机不对
Of course we'll help them. That's not the issue.
对我们 对法国来说 他们还不能签
But for the French, the timing just isn't right.
这对法国的利益至关重要
It's not in the interest of France.
法国的利益还是你的利益
Is it in your own interest?
-你的时间不会白费 -不 谢谢
-You'll be compensated, of course. -Thanks, but I'll pass.
正如你所说 你已经非常慷慨了
Like you said, you've been very generous,
我不想要更多了
and I don't need anything more from you.
皮埃尔怎么样
And Pierre?
看吧
Take a look.
你儿子是不是很帅
Your son's beautiful.
看看这张
Look at him.
我会亲自协商你的工资
I'll get you a good cut, no problem.
不
No.
别说不
Come on, now.
这不是为了你 是为了他
Not for you. For the boy.
多来看看他
Come visit more often.
你会看到他长大了多少
He's gotten so much bigger.
关于英国人 我能指望你吗
I'll count on you for the British, all right?
好吧
Okay.
但这是最后一次 好吗
But this is the last time, all right?
谢谢
Thank you.
-萨米尔 -米里亚姆
- Samir? - Myriam.
我给你留了十条信息 你换手♥机♥了吗
I left you ten messages. Did you change your phone?
对 别担心 你到了吗 希沙姆怎么样
Yes. Don't worry. Have you arrived? How is Hicham?
谢天谢地
Thank God.
一切都好 亲爱的 我们刚到达比利时 你呢
Everything is fine, my love. We have just arrived in Belgium. And you?
那我去找你 我去接你 好吗
Uh, then I'll come to you. I'll come get you. Okay?
瓦利德在哪
Where's Walid?
瓦利德留在伦敦了
Walid stayed in London.
为什么 你在哪里
Why? Where are you now?
我很好 米里亚姆 别担心我
I'm fine, Myriam. Don't worry about me.
我和朋友们在一起
I'm with friends.
如果你想和我说话 就给这个号♥码发信息 我会打给你 好吗
Message me on this number if you want to talk to me, and I'll call you back. Okay?
我真想你
I really miss you.
拜拜
Bye.
打通了吗
Did it work?
我能不能暂时留着这个电♥话♥
Can I hang on to this phone?
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
可这种事会有影响
But these things can have an impact.
妈妈 我不需要心理治疗师
Mum, I don't need a therapist.
可这个人是最棒的
But this person is the best.
我只会给你最好的 就…
I wouldn't give you anything less. Just--
是 我知道 可是…
-Yes, I know, but--
就做这一件事
-Do this one thing.
撞车事件中不只有我 每个…
-It wasn't only me in the crash. Every-- -Kim, please. Just--
金 拜托 就…这可能适合你 这最适合你
This could be for you. This is just for you.
-还好吗 -拜托 金
- You okay? - Please, Kim?
-好 -金
- Yeah. - Kim.
我试着联♥系♥你了几小时
I've been trying to reach you for hours.
抱歉
Sorry. Uh...
我的手♥机♥丢了
- Mm-hmm. - I lost my phone.
你说的让我更紧张了
You saying that even more is stressing me out.
你最后一次看见它是什么时候
Where'd you see it last?
我不知道
I don't know.
-抱歉 -没关系 亲爱的
-Oh, sorry. -It's all right, my love.
干杯
Cheers.
爸爸
Dad.
你能来帮我一下吗
Can you come help me?
你问爸爸 他会说同样的话 那没必要
Ask Dad. He'll say the same thing. That it's not necessary.
-这真的可能帮到你 -琳达
- This could really help you. - Linda.
我只是想做对你最好的
I'm just trying to do what's best for you.
我是你妈妈 我会担心 那是我的工作
I'm your mother. I'm going to worry. That is my job.
我只想帮忙 无论我能做些什么
But I'm just trying to help. Whatever I can do.
听着 明天一早 你去看看感觉如何 好吗
Listen, first thing in the morning. And you just go, see how it feels. Okay?
剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表