剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表
请你给我解释一下行吗
Can you explain me, please?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
不
No, no, no! No, No.
走开
Move.
我们在地下室找到了密室
We found the panic room in the basement.
布莱恩 我们在地下室找到了密室
Brian, we found the panic room in the basement.
-布莱恩 -收到 明白
- Brian. - Copy that. Understood.
布莱恩 你怎么回事 布莱恩
Brian, what's up with you? Brian?
西边没人
West clear.
狐步舞和欢呼 听到了吗
Foxtrot Bravo, do you read me?
搞什么鬼 我听到有爆♥炸♥声 怎么回事
What the hell is that? I heard an explosion. What's going on?
爸爸
Dad. Dad.
危险关系
第一季第五集
本WEB版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 双语合并
走N48道
Take the N48.
我知道路
I know the way.
听着 如果我真的想杀他 他现在就不会还活着了
Listen, if I had really wanted to kill him, he wouldn't be here right now.
给你
Here.
他们给他的
They gave him this.
我知道他看过了
I know he watched it.
他们在给他施压
They're pressuring him.
我听见他在骂他们
I heard him curse at them.
我想他和他们达成了交易
I think he made a deal with them.
那现在是他的错了
So it's his fault now?
你看到我尝试和他讲道理了 不是吗
You saw me trying to reason with him, didn't you?
我没有选择 不是他就是我
I didn't have a choice. It was either him or me.
我没有选择
I had no choice.
我受够了你的谎言
I'm sick of all your lies.
滚出去 我再也不想见到你了
Get out. I don't want to see you anymore.
别生气
Don't get mad.
现在去找酒店太晚了 我留下过夜
It's a bit late to find a hotel. I'm staying the night.
不 我不想让皮埃尔明早看见你
No, I don't want Pierre to see you in the morning.
我不想让他知道他的父亲无法忍♥受他
I don't want him to know that his own father can't stand him.
好吧
All right.
你现在到底是怎么想这件事的
How exactly do you see things now?
-哪件事 -别装傻
- What things? - Don't play dumb.
迪迪埃 如果你认为 我会把欧盟的密♥码♥给你 你是在妄想
Didier, if you think I'm going to give you my EU passwords, you're delusional.
你最好小心点
You better watch it.
你做过的那些事足以让你进监狱 亲爱的
You could end up in jail after everything you've done, my dear.
我也会举报你 我把一切都告诉他们
I'll report you too. I'll tell them everything.
安特罗巴 你干的坏事 所有一切
Antropa, your dirty work, everything!
只是你没有证据 安特罗巴会把你像苍蝇一样拍死
Except you don't have any proof, and Antropa will squash you like a fly.
太晚了 你没有回头路了 亲爱的
It's too late. You can't turn back now, my dear.
不 他们离得太远
No. They're too far away.
你宁愿被叫做“我愚蠢的情妇”
Do you prefer being called "my stupid bitch"?
你根本不知道安特罗巴多么有权势 背后的人是谁
You have no idea how powerful Antropa is or who's behind it.
-他们已经渗入了英国政♥府♥ -迪迪埃 你必须理解
- They've infiltrated the UK government. - Didier! You have to understand!
-我不能给你密♥码♥ -皮埃尔怎么办
- I can't give you my passwords. - What about Pierre?
如果你进监狱 他怎么办 你以为我会照顾他吗
What will happen to him if you go to jail? You think I'm going to take care of him?
当我让你把密♥码♥给安特罗巴 你就必须给
You will give your passwords to Antropa when I tell you to!
既然你不想要钱 你就要免费这么做
And since you don't want money, you'll do it free of charge!
该死 他走了
Shit. Shit, he's gone.
给我复♥制♥一份 我要毁了这个杂种
Make me a copy of that. I'm going to destroy this fucker.
知道了
Got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我必须承认 你的电♥话♥让我意外 司令
I have to admit, your call surprised me, Commander.
你认识我
You know me?
别谦虚了 你是传奇人物
Don't try to be modest. You're a legend.
请坐
Please.
你做过的那些事足以让你进监狱 亲爱的
You could end up in jail after everything you've done, my dear.
我也会举报你 我把一切都告诉他们
I'll report you too. I'll tell them everything.
安特罗巴 你干的坏事 所有一切
Antropa, your dirty work, everything!
只是你没有证据 安特罗巴会把你像苍蝇一样拍死
Except you don't have any proof, and Antropa will squash you like a fly.
太晚了 你没有回头路了 亲爱的
It's too late. You can't turn back now, my dear.
就这些
Is that all?
说实在的 杜马斯
Let's face it, Dumas.
总统不喜欢我 我是女人
The president doesn't like me. I'm a woman.
我拒绝和任何人睡觉 我过于擅长我的工作
I refuse to sleep with anyone, I'm a little too good at my job.
如果我把这个交给总统
If I show this to the president,
塔罗只会被调到别的地方
Taraud will simply be transferred elsewhere
继续干♥他♥的坏事 我会在六个月内被开除
and will carry on doing his dirty work, and I'll be fired in the next six months.
首先 我不想丢掉我的工作
Firstly, I don't want to lose my job.
第二
Secondly...
我想毁了他的生活
I want his life to be over.
不仅仅是他的职业生涯
Not just his career.
我们有一个共同点
We have one thing in common.
圣罗奇女士
Madame Saint Roch,
我知道你并不赞同泰尔吉斯这样的公♥司♥
I know that you don't really approve of firms like Telkis.
但请知道要不是我真的以为 塔罗是在为法国政♥府♥工作
But know that I would have never accepted this mission
我是不会接受这个任务的
if I didn't really believe that Taraud was working for the French government.
萨宾卢索的保密级别是什么 二级
What clearance level does this Sabine Louseau have? Level 2?
一级
One?
一级
One.
她的密♥码♥可以访问 在网络空间中受保护的绝密文件
Her passwords give access to top-secret documents protected in cyberspace.
我们核实过了
We verified it.
那么他们要像攻击英国人一样攻击我们了
So they're going to attack us like they attacked the British.
抱歉
Excuse me.
是 加布里埃尔 怎么了
Yes, Gabriel, what is it?
对 关于安特罗巴你说得对 我认出了他们当中的一个人
Yeah. Well, you were right about Antropa. I recognized one of their men.
所以计划起作用了
So the plan worked?
萨米尔是安全的
Samir is safe?
是的 我在等着罗迪的消息
Yes. Well, I'm waiting for news from Rowdy.
你为什么在乎那个人
Why would you care about that guy?
我为什么在乎 我在乎是因为我不想被指控谋杀
Why would I care? I care because I don't want to be accused of murder.
你懂吗
You understand?
罗迪女士
Ms. Rowdy?
罗迪女士
Ms. Rowdy.
加布里埃尔 别告诉我她现在和你在一起
Oh, Gabriel, don't tell me she's with you right now.
-加布里埃尔 别犯傻了 -请跟我来
- Gabriel, stop making a fool of yourself! - Please come with me.
我要上船了 我回头打给你
I'm going on a boat. I'll call you back.
你对他有把握
Are you sure about him?
是
Yes.
把这些视频交给我
Leave these videos with me.
我会保持联♥系♥
I'll keep in touch.
爱你 爸爸
Love you, Dad.
你必须带我和萨米尔回伦敦
You have to bring me back to London with Samir.
这是我唯一的选择
It's my only option.
我必须证明这些攻击的背后 是安特罗巴 不然我会...
I have to prove that Antropa is behind these attacks, or I'll--
我会有大♥麻♥烦 你懂吗
I'll be in big trouble, you understand?
如果萨米尔想留在法国怎么办
What if Samir wants to stay in France?
萨米尔不是问题 你才是 你到底想不想帮我
Samir isn't the problem. It's you. You want to help me or not?
这有点复杂 你知道
Well, it's a bit complicated, you know.
有什么复杂的
What's complicated?
我不为你工作
I don't work for you.
他们在这里
They're here?
他们觉得船对他的妻子和婴儿比较安全
They think a boat will be safer for the wife and baby.
我需要你 我真的需要你
I need you. I really need you.
真的
Really?
走吧
Come on.
(安尼克的餐厅和酒馆)
萨米尔呢
And Samir?
他们想先见你
They want to see you first.
来吧
Come.
你好
Hello.
你好 艾莉森
Hello, Alison.
怎么
So?
见到我们不高兴
Are you not happy to see us?
我不知道你们成了渔夫
I-- I didn't know you had become fishermen.
不 他们不是渔夫
No, they're not fishermen.
剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表