剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表
Hurry up. They're asking for you in the kitchen.
好吧 -接通了吗
Okay. -Any luck?
不 还是没有接听
No, still no answer.
(食物和饮料)
瓦利德
Walid!
瓦利德
Walid!
冷静点
Calm down!
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
(已接受生物识别码 输入密♥码♥)
BIOMETRIC CODE ACCEPTED ENTER THE PASSCODE
你没事吧
You all right, guy?
“没事” 瞧
Yeah, you know... Here, look.
干得漂亮
I told you to play nice.
不过看看
But on the bright side...
我偷来了这个
I did grab this thing.
你能打开吗
Were you able to open it?
能 但我们需要密♥码♥
Nah. It's encoded.
你需要找到萨米尔
You have to find Samir.
包在我身上
Don't worry, I will.
是 塔罗先生 我有好消息 我们找到了叙利亚人
Yes, Mr. Taraud. Good news. We found the Syrians.
真的 他们在哪
And? Where are they?
伦敦 -你开什么玩笑
In London. -Are you shitting me?
我付钱让你把他们带回巴黎 你告诉我他们在伦敦
I pay you to bring them to Paris, and they're in London?
等等 重要的是我们找到了他们
Hang on a second. The main thing is we know their location.
剩下的交给我 好吗
I can take it from there, okay?
杜马斯 如果他们把情报卖♥♥给英国人 那将是一场灾难
Dumas, if they sell this information to the British, it's a catastrophe.
我知道 但相信我 好吗
I know. I get it. But trust me to handle it. Are we good?
叔叔 -萨米尔
- Uncle. - Samir.
出了什么事 他在哪 -我不知道
What happened? Where is he? -I don't know.
萨米尔 警♥察♥在审问所有工作人员
Samir, the cops are interrogating all the staff.
你必须马上离开
You have to leave, right away.
瓦利德呢 我不能丢下他
What about Walid? I can't abandon him.
有我在 我会找到他 照顾他
I'm here. I'll find him and take care of him.
好 照顾好他 好吧
Yes, take care of him. Okay.
照顾好他 叔叔
Take care of him, Uncle.
萨米尔 你做了什么
Samir, what did you do?
没什么 我们入侵了阿萨德的警♥察♥档案 但我们找到了更危险的东西
Nothing. We hacked Assad's police files, but we found something more dangerous.
其他的跟我们无关
We have nothing to do with the rest.
“其他的” 你是什么意思
"The rest"? What do you mean?
如果他们说我们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 别相信他们
If people say we're terrorists, don't believe them.
我向上帝发誓 我们没有恶意
I swear to God, we don't mean any harm.
我知道
I know.
给你 拿去
Here, take this.
不 叔叔 你留着 留着
No, Uncle. You keep it. Keep it.
耐心一点 我们会有很多钱
Be patient with me. We're going to have a lot of money.
怎么会
But how?
不会太久了 叔叔
It won't be long, Uncle.
我知道的信息非常有价值
What I know is real gold.
我们走
Let's go.
你好 朋友
Cheers, mate.
不 朋友 满员了
No, mate. I'm full up. I'm full up!
算了
Oh, come on.
谢谢 -你好 朋友
Thanks. -Cheers, mate.
请你从巴士这边往后走
Can you move right down inside the bus, please?
怎么回事
Do you mind?
哎呀 等等 你干嘛 前门不开 朋友
Oi, hang on. What you doing? Front door doesn't open, mate.
你干嘛 不 前门不能开
What you doing? No, the front door doesn't open.
哎呀 -嘿
- Oi! - Hey!
干得漂亮 迪迪埃 越来越精彩了
Nice, Didier. Keeps getting better.
英国人在寻找一名欧洲外交官
The English flagged a European diplomat
他在伦敦把一名叙利亚黑客揍了一顿
who beat up a Syrian hacker in London.
不会是你的特工吧
Was that your contractor by any chance?
我们告诉英国人他不是我们的人
We told the British he's not ours.
我警告你 如果他被捕了 他自己负责
I warn you, if he gets arrested, he has no protection.
对外安全总局什么都不会做 -那没必要
The DGSE won't be there to help. -That won't be necessary.
你来了 -艾莉森
There you are. -Alison.
你的报告写得如何了
Where are you with the report?
将会有一个简报 反恐检查 他们有了嫌疑人
There's about to be a briefing. CTC. They've got a suspect.
穿靴子的猫 -还有防洪闸
Puss in Boots? -And the barrier.
目前没有证据显示防洪闸是黑客攻击
There's no evidence yet the barrier was a hack.
那就是巧合了
So, it's a coincidence?
24小时内发生两起高度可疑事件
Two highly suspicious incidents in 24 hours.
最初的危险分类中没有提到
There was nothing in the initial triage.
我们已经对系统进行了成像 正在梳理可搜索信息库中的碎片
We've imaged the system, and we're combing through the fragments in the Slacks base.
但是 正如我一直说的 这些事情需要时间
But, as I keep saying, these things take time.
拜托 马克
Come on, Mark.
“拜托 马克”什么
"Come on, Mark" what?
你一直对我说:“你一定觉得这很怪”
You keep saying to me, "You must find this weird."
我处理数据 艾莉森 确凿的证据
I deal with data, Alison. Concrete evidence.
那你什么时候会知道 确定地知道
So, when will you know? Definitively?
可能需要几天 可能几周
Could be days. It could be weeks.
有趣的是 泰晤士河防洪闸 有非常大的服务器
The Thames barrier has a very big server, funnily enough.
我们楼上见
I'll see you upstairs.
对 谢谢各位
Right. Thank you, everybody.
今天的介绍将由霍布斯探长主持
Today's presentation will be led by DI Hobbs
她在负责对昨晚的事件进行调查
who is leading the investigation of last night's incident.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥和黑客嫌疑人 瓦利德哈姆扎
Suspected terrorist and hacker, Walid Hamza,
昨晚10点30分被送往医院
was taken to hospital at 10:30 p.m.
他仍然昏迷不醒 尽管我们被告知他的情况稳定
He's still unconscious, although we've been told his condition is stable.
他1994年出生于大马士革
Born in Damascus, '94.
2014年入读巴黎第六大学 即玛丽居里大学
Enrolled 2014 in the Paris 6 Marie Curie University.
专业是电脑科学 算是神童
Computer sciences. Something of a prodigy.
2017年以优异成绩毕业 然后返回叙利亚
Graduated with honors 2017, then returned to Syria.
正是内战最激烈的时候 -对
- At the height of the conflict. - That's right.
他成功入侵了阿萨德的安全服务
He successfully hacked Assad's security services.
我们不知道他为什么或为谁工作 但他显然很有能力
We don't know why or who he's working for, but he's clearly got form.
但没有任何返回欧洲的记录
However, no record of any return to Europe.
他似乎是非法进入英国 但我们不知道什么时候
He seems to have entered the UK illegally, although we don't know when.
好吧 哈姆扎的攻击者...
Okay, Hamza's attacker...
面部识别系统认出他是让帕蒂
Facial recognition identifies him as Jean Petit,
法国人 是来访伦敦的欧盟代表团成员
a French national, part of a visiting EU delegation here in London.
英国情报局确认了
MI5 confirm this?
目前 他所有的信息都核实了
For the moment, everything about him checks out,
但这与他的情况不符
which doesn't square with this man's profile.
他显然是某种职业人员
He's clearly some kind of pro.
你觉得呢 法国情报人员
So what do you think? French intelligence?
我们还不知道
We don't know yet.
我们怎么没逮捕他
Why haven't we arrested him yet?
外交豁免权
Diplomatic immunity.
另外我们不知道他在哪
Also, we don't know where he is.
我们向法国方面求助 -不
Do we ask the French for help? -No.
不 我不想惹那个麻烦
No, I don't wanna open that can of worms.
不 我们得想办法撤销他的豁免权
No, we have to find a way to revoke his immunity.
不 我们不能那么做
No, we can't do that.
会有媒体和所有人♥权♥组织跳起来指责我们
We'd have the media and every human rights group jumping down our throats.
以正确的方式去做 就不会
Not if we do it the right way.
如果我们找到一个无可非议的人 就不会
Not if we find someone who's beyond reproach,
比如你的另一半 艾伯特
someone like your better half, Albert.
我不确定把艾伯特拉进来 不会给我造成利益冲突
I'm not sure involving Albert wouldn't create a conflict of interest for me.
冲突 要么你想逮到他 要么不想
Conflict? Either you wanna get this guy or you don't.
理查德 如果我们要这么做 那就需要保密
Richard, if we're going to do this, it will need to be classified.
如果媒体听到任何消息... -好吧 明白
If the media gets so much as a whisper-- -All right. All right. On it.
让我们专注于寻找办法 撤销这个混♥蛋♥的豁免权
Let's just concentrate on finding a way to revoke this bastard's immunity
弄清楚到底是怎么回事
and figure out what the fuck's going on.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I have a word?
我决定让位了
I've, uh, decided to make way.
我正式提交辞职通知
I'm officially handing in my notice.
这真令人失望
Well, that's a bugger.
因为尽管说这话让我很痛苦
Because as much as it pains me to say this,
我有点需要你留在你的岗位上
I kind of need you to stay in your post just now.
好吧 别介意 理查德 不过去你的
Yeah. No offense, Richard, but fuck off.
我知道什么时候自己被当成替罪羊
I know when I'm being set up to be a fall guy.
剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表