剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表
我和你父亲通话了
Spoke to your father.
-他怎么样 -好些了 他很担心你
- How is he? - He's better. He's been worried about you.
关于法国人我很抱歉 理查德
I'm sorry about the French, Richard.
-我真的没有选择 -我知道
- I really didn't have a choice. - I know.
我知道
I know.
你做得很好
You did great.
圣罗奇女士
Ms. Saint Roch.
感谢你的配合
Thank you for your cooperation.
你应该感谢杜马斯
Dumas is the one you should thank.
在萨宾的电脑里装间谍软件是他的主意
It was his idea to put a spyware on Sabine's computer.
这个人为你工作吗
This man works for you?
在本次行动中是的
On this operation, yes.
这些文件授权我们将卢索和塔罗递解出境
These documents authorize us to deport Louseau and Taraud.
塔罗和我们总统关系密切
Taraud is very close to our president.
我们不能冒险公开逮捕他
We can't risk a public arrest.
我刚刚看到他和卢索进入了安特罗巴总部
I've just spotted him and Louseau entering the Antropa headquarters.
对他们的手♥机♥进行了监听 他们现在在这里
Got a tap on their phones. They're currently here.
根据我们的情报 他们加强了警戒
According to our intel, they've stepped up security,
法国总裁弗朗西斯米勒今晚将会飞来
and the French CEO, Francis Miller, is flying in tonight.
他是谁
Who is that?
鲍勃福雷特 是他安排的会议
Bob Foret. He's the one who's organized the meeting.
计划是什么
So what's the plan?
我们想要抓到内鬼 在这种会议上他们很可能出现
We want the mole. At a meeting like this, it's likely they'll show up too.
如果我的理解正确 他们不会行动
If I understand correctly, they won't make a move.
那么在他们出现之前 你们不会采取行动
So, you won't make a move before they show up?
我们只有一次机会
We'll only get one shot at this.
在任何情况下你都不能干预
Under no circumstance are you to intervene.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
当然
Of course.
我们还没有脱离危险
We're not out of the woods yet.
这不行 那个女人 霍布斯太年轻
This isn't working. That woman, Hobbs, is too young.
这是她的第一次重大行动 她害怕搞砸
It's her first big operation, and she's scared of screwing it up.
显然她根本不在乎塔罗
It's clear that she doesn't give a shit about Taraud.
可是如果我们等下去 他最终会逃跑的
But if we keep waiting, he'll end up escaping.
好吧
Okay.
拿好装备 准备出发
Get yourself equipped and head out.
现在要让我去抓塔罗了
Oh, so I'm the one that has to extract Taraud now?
你怎么跟英国人说
What are you going to tell the Brits?
什么都不说
Nothing.
渗入安特罗巴 侦察内部 监视塔罗
Infiltrate Antropa. Scope out the place and keep an eye on Taraud.
一旦有机会 我们就把他带走
As soon as there's an opening, we get him out of there.
无论发生什么 我们都会支持你
Whatever happens, we've got your back.
是的
Yes.
我们不会再见你了
We won't see you again?
你们在这里会很快乐
You'll be happy here.
我保证
I promise.
再见
Goodbye.
你和他睡过觉吗
Did you sleep with him?
没有
No.
那你为什么从来没说过关于他的事
Then why didn't you ever tell me about him?
因为我不是一个好人
Because I'm not a good person.
我努力过
I tried to be,
为了你
for you.
我真的努力过
I really did.
总之 我会离开
Anyway, I'll leave.
别这么做
Don't do that.
别抛弃我
Don't cut me out.
你知道我爱你
You know I love you.
你不能爱我
You can't love me.
我们很高兴你能来 米勒先生
We're pleased to have you here, Mr. Miller.
请这边走
This way.
我有坏消息 鲍勃
I have some bad news, Bob.
-我们将无法拯救安特罗巴 -什么 可是我们就要签约了
- We won't be able to save Antropa. - What? But we're about to sign.
不 我的同事给我打电♥话♥了
No. My associate called me.
-英国人无法和我们签约了 -为什么
- The British can no longer sign with us. - Why?
因为对外安全总局找到了USB密钥 不像你
Because the DGSE found the USB key, unlike you.
他们甚至复♥制♥了一份
They even made a copy of it.
上面到处都是安特罗巴的名字
Antropa's name is everywhere on it.
每次袭击 反袭击
On every attack, counterattack
以及过去十年中 我们出♥售♥过的所有“解决方案”
and "solution" we've sold over the past ten years.
我们有24个小时清算资产并消失
We have 24 hours to liquidate our assets and disappear.
那我怎么办
What about me?
我呢 我会怎么样
What about me? What's going to happen to me?
你呢
What about you?
你有可能坐牢 鲍勃
You're risking jail time, Bob.
你唯一的选择是在避税天堂提前退休
Your only option is an early retirement in a tax haven.
等我们和塔罗处理完 你和我一起离开
Once we're done with Taraud, you're leaving with me.
那这一切都白费了
So all this for nothing?
不 你太夸张了 别那么悲观
No. You're being overdramatic. Don't be so pessimistic.
我们只需把资产转移到另一个公♥司♥名下
We'll just transfer our assets to another company name.
英国人最终会签约 而不知道是和我们
The British will end up signing without knowing it's us.
有了欧盟密♥码♥
And with the EU passwords,
我们的未来就有保障
our future is guaranteed.
那你要留着他
So you're keeping him?
不 他已经暴露了
No. He's been compromised.
我希望他在实现他的承诺前不要知道
I would prefer he didn't know until he's fulfilled his promises.
我指望你尽快并尽量谨慎地 转移我们的资产
I'm counting on you to transfer our assets as quickly and as discreetly as possible.
你将负责到底
You'll be in charge until the end.
不要让我失望 鲍勃
Don't disappoint me, Bob.
你可以信任我
You can count on me.
理查德
Richard.
你休息一下了吗
Did you get some rest?
是的 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
我想你可能想知道 霍布斯已经在监视安特罗巴了
Thought you might want to know Hobbs has got Antropa under surveillance.
但我们将等待内鬼出现 然后再行动
But we're gonna wait for the mole before moving in.
好的 我就来
Okay, I'll come in.
到办公室来见我 沙希娜和律师在那里
Meet me at the office. Shahina's there with the lawyers.
我们将抓住这些杂种
We're going to nail these bastards.
马上到
On my way.
我尽快回来
I'll be back as quick as I can.
我能做些什么吗
What can I do to help?
不 我不想把你牵扯进去
No, no. I don't want you caught up in any of this.
亲爱的 听着
Darling, look...
我想我们应该推迟海滩婚礼
I guess we should postpone the beach wedding, huh?
-去内政部 -好的 女士
- The Home Office, please. - Certainly, ma'am.
开始吧
Let's go.
我想卢索女士希望尽快返回布鲁塞尔
I suppose Ms. Louseau would like to return to Brussels as soon as possible
看她的儿子 不是吗
to see her son, isn't that right?
确实如此
Absolutely.
-准备好了吗 -我们不要浪费时间了
- Are you ready? - Let's not waste time.
我想现在就走
I want to leave now.
等等 我们有个问题
Wait. We have a problem.
卢索女士启动了对欧盟委员会发出的警报
Ms. Louseau has just activated an alert to the European Commission.
怎么会
How?
她输入的代码告诉他们她是在胁迫下行事
That code she entered let them know she was acting under duress.
你阻止了吗
Did you stop it?
是的 但我们必须 在一个安全的电脑上重新开始
Yes, but we have to start again from scratch with a clean computer.
这台已经被标记了
This one's been tagged.
-带走她 -和她一起去
- Take her. - Go with her.
放开我
Let go of me!
-不要把我留给他们 -别闹了 你在出洋相
- Don't leave me with them. - Stop. You're making a fool of yourself.
我不在乎
I don't care!
-去吧 我和他们谈谈 回头来找你 -迪迪埃
- Go. I'll talk to them and join you later. - Didier.
-去吧 -迪迪埃
- Go. - Didier.
你不能这么做
You can't do this!
迪迪埃
Didier.
放开我 别碰我
Let go of me! Don't touch me! Don't touch me!
我了解她 她会平静下来
I know her. She'll calm down.
当然
Of course.
没问题 我找到了
We're good. I've found it.
剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表