剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表
又来了
Again?
你告诉我这些可真够勇敢的
You've really got some balls to ask me that.
作为对外安全总局的特工 你没什么好怕的
As a DGSE agent, you're safe.
对 是啊
Of course.
你呢 怎么样
So what's new? You been okay?
家里的一切 你丈夫和孩子们
The family and all? Hubby? Any kids?
我没有孩子
I have no children.
我也没结婚
And we're not married.
该死
Bummer.
(警♥察♥)
-嗨 艾莉森 -沙希娜 嘿
-Hi, Alison. -Shahina. Hey.
听着 我想我可能会去看看哈姆扎
Listen, um, I thought I might check in on Hamza.
他们最后把他带到哪里了
Where did they end up taking him?
等一下
Um, hang on a minute.
他在圣卡勒姆医院的重症监护室
He's-- He's in St. Callum's ICU.
你现在过去吗
Are you going there now?
艾莉森
Alison?
艾莉森 你在吗
Alison, you there?
-好的 谢谢你 沙希娜 -好的
-Okay. Thank you, Shahina. -Okay.
你知道这是禁止停车区吗 女士
Do you know this is a no-parking zone, madam?
我告诉你了 抱歉 先生
I told you. Sorry, sir.
我很抱歉 我马上开走
Oh, I-- I'm sorry. I'll move straightaway.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们去看瓦利德
On to Walid?
绝对不会跟你一起去
With you, absolutely not.
加布里埃尔
Gabriel!
(让帕蒂)
该死
Fuck.
(伦敦 反恐局)
那么他真的是代表团成员
So he really is a member of the delegation?
是 他的护照也是真的
Yes, and his passport checks out,
所以他们不会取消他的豁免权
which is why they won't rescind his immunity.
下一步怎么办
What next?
我有一些办法
Well, I have a few more tricks up my sleeve.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
是
Yes.
他们记下汽车注册信息了吗
Did they get the registration?
好的 听着
All right, listen, um,
派两个小组去搜查该地区
send out a couple of teams to comb the area,
但是如果他们看到他 不要逮捕 好吗
but if they see him, they're not to make an arrest, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
他曾在砖巷现身
He's been spotted in Brick Lane.
这到底是怎么回事 警探
What's this really all about, Detective?
看起来你在大动干戈
It seems like you're going through a whole lot of bother
就为了电梯里的一次打架
for a fight in an elevator.
我们认为这与一起恐怖行动计划有关
We think it's connected to a terrorist plot.
这个人 瓦利德哈姆扎
This guy, Walid Hamza,
在巴黎上过学
he was studying in Paris
当时他的父亲在大马士革 被叙利亚特工杀害了
when his father was murdered in Damascus by Syrian agents.
他回了国
He went back home.
我们认为他被伊♥斯♥兰♥国组织招募了
We think he may have been recruited by ISIS.
伊♥斯♥兰♥国组织
ISIS?
这不太可能吧
-That's highly unlikely.
为什么
-Why?
他是德鲁兹人
He's Druze.
看 他戴着德鲁兹星
Look. He's wearing the Druze star.
德鲁兹人是反对极端伊♥斯♥兰♥主义的
And the Druze are against radical Islam.
在袭击之后 他并没有戴
Well, it wasn't on him after the attack.
是啊
Yeah.
(伦敦 铁路信♥号♥♥控制中心)
(警告 重新设置将把信♥号♥♥变为绿色)
(要求管♥理♥员♥密♥码♥)
(用户名 管♥理♥员♥ 密♥码♥)
-发生什么事了 -有人闯入了系统
- What's happening? - Someone's in the system.
不是我
That's not me.
好棒…
Nice, nice, nice, nice.
下一站是国王十字站
The next stop is King's Cross.
请确保带好个人物品
Please make sure you take all your personal belongings
-在下车时… -是啊
with you when you leave--
是的 我在尝试
Yes, I'm trying that.
它不让我进入
It's not letting me in.
哇
Wow.
我们失去了对信♥号♥♥的所有控制
We've lost all control of the signals.
全部都是绿灯
It's green across the board.
我需要关闭系统 我想这是黑客攻击
I need to shut down the network. I think it's a hack.
理查德 抱歉
Richard. Sorry, um...
从约克到伦敦的铁路上发生了撞车
There's been a collision on the York to London train line.
有多严重
How serious?
-其中一辆车都是学生 -在哪里发生的
-One of them was filled with school kids. -Where did it happen?
就在国王十字站外面
Just outside King's Cross.
给伦敦铁路局的埃文斯打电♥话♥
Call Evans on London Rail.
(两列火车在伦敦相撞)
不能从这里过 好吧
Uh, not through here. Okay.
-请来这边 你能拿起来吗 -好 没问题
- This side, please. Can you pick it up? - Yeah, sure.
请小心走
Mind your way, please.
把它压住
Put pressure on it.
-救命 -怎么回事
- What happened? - Got another one over here!
-还有其他人 -三 二 一 抬起来
- There's someone else. - Three, two, one, lift.
-好吗 -我在这里
Over here!
救救我
Help me, please!
女士 站起来 手抓牢 对了
Miss, let's get up. Put your hand securely there. That's it.
金
Kim. Kim!
-金… -艾莉森
- Ali-Alison! - Kim!
艾莉森
Alison! Alison.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
艾莉森 我浑身疼
Alison, it hurts everywhere.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
对 她还好 我们很幸运
Yeah. Yeah, she's okay. We're very lucky.
好的
Okay.
艾莉森
Alison.
艾莉森
Alison! Alison!
-快点 -向后退
- Hurry up. - Move backwards.
抓住那里抬起来
Just grab that and lift it.
呼叫马丁威尔斯医生
Calling Dr. Martin Wells.
马丁威尔斯医生 请来事故和紧急情况部
Dr. Martin Wells. Could you please come to A and E?
-马丁威尔斯医生 请来事故和紧急情况部 -他们需要你
-Dr. Martin Wells. Please come to A and E. -They need you. They need you!
(登记 圣卡勒姆 内部医疗参考号♥数据库)
(瓦利德哈姆扎 重症监护室 314房♥)
请小心点 担架过来了
Mind your way, please. Stretcher coming through.
我爸爸在吗
Is my dad here?
他在路上 亲爱的…
He's on his way, love, just--
-你在哪 -是他吗
-Where are you? -Is that him?
我看不到你
I can't see you.
给
Here.
爸爸
Dad?
你能来接我吗
Can you come and get me, please?
好
Yeah.
艾莉森
Alison!
爸爸
Dad? Dad?
-爸爸 -亲爱的 你没事吧
- Dad? - Oh, darling. Are you okay?
没事
It's okay.
医生 请给她一些止痛药
Doctor, get her something for the pain.
好 我去找人
Yes. I'll find someone.
没事 哪里疼
It's okay. Where does it hurt? Where does it hurt?
亲爱的 没事了
My darling, it's okay.
理查德
- Richard?
得到确认 他们又一次入侵了系统
- It's been confirmed. They hacked into the system again.
-我得接这个电♥话♥ -好的
-I have to take this. -Okay.
好了 听着 看着我 你会没事的
Okay, listen. Look at me. You'll be okay.
快过来 进这里
Straight through. In there.
所有有空的医生 请前往314病房♥
Can all available doctors please report to room 314?
所有有空的医生 请前往314病房♥
Can all available doctors please report to room 314?
(英国伦敦发生火车相撞)
TRAIN CRASH IN LONDON
在英国 一起严重的火车相撞事故
In the United Kingdom, a violent collision between two trains
剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表