剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表
在伦敦附近发生 据我们获得的信息
occurred near London. According to our information,
两列火车当时行驶在约克至伦敦的线路上
the two trains involved were traveling on the York-London line.
有许多人受伤 报道仍在进行之中
There are numerous accounts of injuries, but the reports are still in progress.
事故发生在国王十字火车站以北几公里处
The accident occurred a few kilometers north of King's Cross railway station
涉及一列乘客火车和一列货车
involving a passenger train and a cargo train.
根据地方当局报告
According to local authorities, the accident was caused
事故是由信♥号♥♥系统故障引起的
by a failure of the signaling system.
这是一次网络攻击 总统先生 我们还不知道它来自哪里
It's a confirmed cyberattack, Mr. President. Origin unknown.
攻击会在这里发生吗
Could it happen here too?
理论上是会的
Possibly, yes.
欧盟网络安全机构呢
We all pay into the cyber shield, right?
我们给了他们那么多钱 他们不能做些什么
Couldn't they have warned us in advance?
自英国脱欧以来 英国不再是该机构的成员了
Since Brexit, the accords no longer include Britain. But...
你不是说过他们签了新协议吗
didn't we negotiate new accords?
我以为是这样 不过他们的情况很复杂
So I was told, but it's complicated.
那是首先应该验证的事
That was the first thing to verify.
如果英国人没有得到保护 我们就是混♥蛋♥
If the UK is vulnerable, then what we're doing is wrong.
很抱歉 可是他们有自己的网络安全中心
Britain has their own cybersecurity center
他们已经告诉我们很多次了
and they refuse our help.
这太严重了
This is imperative.
我们必须告诉他们 我们所知道的有关叙利亚黑客的一切
We should immediately share intel on the Syrian hackers.
如果苏菲让我说话 我有好消息
If Sophie would let me talk, I could let you in on some good news.
我们找到了黑客 即将把他们带回巴黎
We found the hackers, and we're bringing them back to Paris.
我来之前刚收到的消息
I just heard about this.
将立即审问他们
They'll be debriefed immediately.
由谁审问 你
I assume by you?
是 我要亲自处理
I'll be handling this personally, yes.
总统先生
Mr. President,
一旦他们到达 我要求 对外安全总局对黑客进行审问
when the hackers arrive, I request they be debriefed by the DGSE.
很抱歉 迪迪埃 这次我同意苏菲的
Sorry, Didier, I'm with Sophie on this one.
现在对外安全总局将负责这件事
The DGSE will be taking over.
迪迪埃 我们该告诉英国人什么
So, Didier, what will you tell the Brits?
我们知道灾难会发生 但我们忘记警告他们了
We saw it coming, but it slipped through the cracks?
那我就交给你了
Shall I leave it up to you?
告诉我进展如何
Let me know how it goes.
他们找到了瓦利德
Walid's dead.
他死了
Someone got to him.
“他们”是谁
Any idea who?
我不知道 但如果他们能让火车脱轨 他们一定是专家
No, but they're good enough to hack the trains.
你还拿着USB密钥吗
You still have the thumb drive, I assume?
是 但我打不开
Yeah. I can't crack
有一个双重安全锁 我们需要指纹和密♥码♥
the two-layer security. Fingerprint and password.
我别无选择 我必须找到萨米尔
No choice but to find Samir.
别担心 只要你有外交豁免权
You can stay in England as long as
你可以留在英格兰
you have diplomatic immunity.
我在伦敦认识一个可以帮我们的人 但我们必须分享一些情报
I know someone who can lend a hand, but we'd have to share some intel.
不 我们不能分享任何情报 但我们可以付钱给他们
No, that's not an option. But we can pay for help.
不 那不管用
No, no.
她不会为了钱帮忙
She's not about the money.
她 她是谁
And who is she?
她
She.
-我再打给你 -好吧
-I'll call you back. -Okay.
塔罗先生坚持现在就要见你
Mr. Taraud is here to see you, sir.
塔罗先生
Mr. Taraud.
你闻不到我身上的血味吗
I've been fighting with them all day.
那个贱女人苏菲圣罗奇
That bitch Sophie
把案子交回给对外安全总局
of the DGSE is back in charge of the case.
不 别担心 对外安全总局远远落在后面
Don't worry about any of that. We're so far ahead of the DGSE,
等他们赶上来就太晚了
by the time they figure anything out, it'll all be finished.
你打算什么时候把哈姆扎带回巴黎
And when will Samir arrive in Paris?
他一到达就归你了
As soon as he lands, he's yours.
(法国 敦刻尔克)
没问题
Thank you.
给我…
Give me the--
别抢我的手♥机♥
Leave the fucking phone!
住手 抓住他们
Stop where you are! Get them!
-追上他们 -放开他
-Follow them! Follow them! -Get away from him!
追上他们
Follow them! Follow them!
抓住他们
Get them! Get them!
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you all right? - No.
-他们是谁 -我不知道 该死
-Who are they? -I don't know. Fuck!
站起来
Get up. Get up.
你是谁
Who are you?
你从哪来的
Where the hell are you coming from? Huh?
我在和你说话
I'm talking to you!
-你从哪来的 伙计 他们是谁 -我不知道
-Where are you from, dude? Who are they? -I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.
没事了 伙计 没关系 你是从叙利亚来的吗
It's all right, dude. It's okay. Are you from Syria? Are you from Syria?
-你是从叙利亚来的吗 -我是
-Huh? Are you from Syria? -I'm from Syria.
跟我来 我们走
Come with me. Come with me. Let's go.
他是从叙利亚来的
He's from Syria! He's from Syria!
别担心 跟我来
Don't worry. Come with me.
来吧 别担心
- Come here. - Don't worry.
他们把他打了一顿
They beat him up.
别担心 他们不会回来了 我们走
Don't worry. Don't worry. They won't come back. Let's go.
来吧
There you go.
-我给你泡杯茶 好吗 -好
-I'll get you some tea, okay? -Okay.
你还好吗
You okay?
太危险了
That was too close.
嘿
Hey.
我们在这儿
We're here.
我们没事
We're fine.
好的 好吧
All right. Okay.
喂
Yes.
是霍布斯探长
It's DI Hobbs.
请进
Come in.
你在家太好了
It's great you're in.
她睡着了
She's asleep.
好
Right.
据我们的消息 帕蒂不是欧盟代表团成员 也不是对外安全总局的人
According to our sources, Petit's neither an EU delegate nor DGSE.
-等等 今早我们被告知… -他显然经过精心伪装
-Hold on. We were told just this morning-- -His cover's obviously thorough.
他是前法国外籍军团 后来成为承包商 真名是加布里埃尔德拉热
He's ex-Foreign Legion turned contractor. Real name, Gabriel Delage.
(11月23日 法国巴黎 卧底特工)
你怎么知道他和火车相撞有关
And how do you think he was involved in the crash?
我们知道他在为泰尔吉斯工作
We know he was working for Telkis.
一家聘请像他这样的人 在世界各地干脏活的公♥司♥
A firm that engages men like him to do dirty work all over the world.
我怀疑他到伦敦来 是为了干掉瓦利德和萨米尔
What I suspect is, he came to London to execute Walid and Samir.
你知道他在哪
So you know where he is?
我们在用闭路电视追踪他
We've been tracking him with CCTV.
现在我们在等待法国大使♥馆♥批准逮捕他
Right now we're waiting for the French Embassy to approve his arrest.
你还等什么 我来打电♥话♥
Why are you waiting? I'll make the call.
-艾伯特 -不
- Albert. - No, no.
警探 用我吧
Detective, use me.
如果他和撞车有任何关系…
If he had anything to do with that crash...
你看到嫌疑人了吗
Do you have eyes on the suspect?
好的 很好
Okay. Great.
逮捕他
Arrest him.
是 他跑掉了
Yeah, I've lost him.
-我追他了 -你好
-I chased him down. -Hello.
萨米尔呢
What about Samir?
你找到他了吗
Have you managed to track him down?
还没有
Not yet.
但如果我们逮捕了德拉热 他有可能同意告诉我们他在为谁工作
But if we arrest Delage, he might take a deal and tell us who he's working for.
抱歉 谢谢
Sorry. Thanks.
警♥察♥在追捕我 我必须见你
The cops are after me. I need to see you.
-在哪 -在市里
- Where? - The city.
理查德说什么
So what did Richard say?
有民事应急委员会会议
There's a COBRA meeting.
-我得走了 -好吧
- Ah. Okay. - I'd better get going.
我也要去那儿 想搭我车吗
I'm going there too. Do you need a lift?
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
公主
Ah. Princess.
剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表