剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表
给 你可以把这个还给你的女朋友
Here. You can give this back to your girlfriend.
你在跟她搞什么
What the hell are you doing with her?
我在她的电脑里装了监视器 怎么了
I planted a bug in her laptop. So what?
你知道是她阻挠了我们签协议
You know that she's the one that prevented us from signing?
她正在被欧盟委员会以外的人控制
She's being controlled by someone outside the Commission.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我的同事 博尔顿
My colleague, Bolton.
他们杀他的时候 我在场
I was there when they killed him.
你看到他们了 真的看到了
You saw them? Really saw them?
艾莉森 你需要回伦敦去 立刻
You need to go back to London, Alison. Right now.
我知道他们准备发动一次攻击 萨米尔是一切的关键
I know they're preparing an attack and that Samir is the key to all this,
而我就应该逃跑
and I'm supposed to run away?
你以为我是谁 你的一个情妇吗
Who do you take me for? One of your bitches?
你在说什么呢 萨宾吗
What are you talking about? Are you talking about Sabine?
你听见我说的话了吗 如果你留下 就会死的
Did you hear what I said? If you stay here, you'll die.
总之 我也要走了 萨米尔来电♥话♥了 他在敦刻尔克
Anyway, I'm leaving too. Samir called, he's in Dunkirk.
米里亚姆 做好准备 我们明早就走
Get ready, Myriam. We're leaving in the morning.
好的 没问题
Okay, fine.
我和你一起走
I'm coming with you.
不 我觉得不行 -可是如果我留下 就会被杀
No, I don't think so. -But if I stay here, I'll be killed.
所以我宁愿和你一起
So I'd rather be with you.
(巴黎)
我想知道那个贱♥人♥艾莉森罗迪的一切
I want to know everything about that bitch Alison Rowdy.
如果我们不阻止她 我们就有大♥麻♥烦了
If we don't stop her, we'll be in deep shit.
艾莉森罗迪 是的 我查看了她的档案
Alison Rowdy. Yes, I checked her profile.
我已经预期到她会带来麻烦
I expected her to cause some problems.
看吧
Here.
我甚至有一份她手♥机♥里的内容 如果你有兴趣的话
I even have a copy of her phone if you're interested.
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
可以
Yes.
为什么你从来没有告诉过我 安特罗巴的事
Why have you never told me about Antropa?
我不明白我为什么要告诉你
I don't see why I would have told you.
因为安特罗巴在我这一行有了名声
Well, because Antropa has a reputation in my sector.
他们出♥售♥高超音速导弹 间谍卫星和网络安保
They sell hypersonic missiles, spy satellites, and cybersecurity.
我当然感兴趣
Of course, I'm interested.
那又怎样
And?
我想知道自己处于何种境地
I want to know what I'm getting myself into.
不然我就终止任务
Or I'm calling off the mission.
这是机密信息
It's classified information.
他们向你保证什么了吗
Did they promise you something?
让我告诉你
I'll tell you.
总统认为安特罗巴可能成为
The president believes that Antropa could become
军工行业的第一个全球出口商
the first global exporter in the military-industrial sector.
我的任务是使用任何必要的手段
My mission is to use any means necessary
确保公♥司♥和英国签约
to make sure the company signs with Great Britain.
根据欧洲法规这完全是非法的
Which is totally illegal according to European regulations.
这就对了
Well, there you go.
没人能知道法国正在 支持它的一家私营公♥司♥
No one can find out that France is pushing for one of its private companies.
很好
Very well.
谢谢你的解释
Thank you for your explanation.
一件礼物
A gift.
有了这个 艾莉森罗迪 将会是你新的最好的朋友
With this, Alison Rowdy will be your new best friend.
与你暗示的相反 我不为安特罗巴工作
I don't work for Antropa, contrary to what you're insinuating.
我为法国工作 它正在做不应该做的事
I work for France, which is doing something it shouldn't be.
喷气客机731 你能听见吗
Jetliner 731, do you read?
喷气客机731 这是伦敦空管 你能听见吗
Jetline 731, this is London Control. Do you read?
喷气客机731 如果你能听到 选择应答机编码7600
Jetline 731, if you read this transmission, squawk 7600.
(喷气客机航♥空♥公♥司♥)
他们失去了所有通讯信♥号♥♥
And they've lost all comms?
是的 无线电和应答器上没有任何信♥号♥♥
Yes. Nothing on the radio or transponder.
这是什么时候发生的 -十分钟前
When did this happen? -Ten minutes ago.
有多少乘客
How many passengers?
大约250名
250, give or take.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
我们没有多少时间了 已经偏离航线五公里了
We don't have much time. It's already three miles off course
并在城市上空失去高度
and losing height over the city.
具体在哪里
Where exactly?
按照目前的轨迹 空管员估计它会在EC4区坠落
On current trajectory, traffic control has it coming down in EC4.
大约在圣保罗教堂上空
More or less on top of Saint Paul's.
这是代码37 严重袭击
That's a code 37.
求救... -拉升
Mayday. Mayday. -Pull up.
喷气客机731 你听到了吗
Jetline 731. Do you read?
空中交通管制 我们失去了对飞机的控制
Air traffic control, we've lost control of aircraft.
求救 能听到吗 -喷气客机731 能听到吗
Mayday. Can you read me? -Jetline 731, do you read?
拉升 -求救
Pull up. -Mayday.
空中交通管制 我们将要坠毁 你能听到吗
Air traffic control, we're about to crash. Can you read me?
拉升 -求救...
Pull up. -Mayday, mayday.
能听到吗 -够了
Can you read me? -That's enough.
喷气客机7... -拉升...
Jetline 7-- -Pull up. Pull up.
增加高度
Increase height.
伦敦空中管制 我们能听到你
London Control, we are reading you.
回升到600米
Climbing back up to 2,000 feet.
不知道刚才发生了什么情况
No idea what the fuck just happened.
飞机刚才完全失控了
The plane pretty much just went nuts.
我已指示航♥空♥事故调查处
I've instructed the Air Accident Investigation Branch
立即开始调查这些事件
to begin immediately an inquiry into these events.
我们恳请媒体不要...
And we've respectfully asked the media to refrain from...
你听到了吗 艾莉森
You getting this, Alison?
是的 -...等到我们收到航♥空♥事故调查处的报告
Yes. -...until we have the AAIB's report.
部长 你能否确认 部长
Minister. Can you confirm, Minister,
是否怀疑今天的事件
whether there's any suspicion of a link between today's incident
与最近对泰晤士河防洪闸
and the recent cyberattacks on the Thames Barrier,
国家铁路和国家电网的袭击有关
Network Rail and the National Grid?
这正是我刚刚谈过的问题
And that is exactly the kind of question that I've just spoken about.
不 没有证据显示...
No, there is no evidence of any...
人们很害怕 -谢谢
People are scared. -Thank you.
开始理解我们有多么无力
And beginning to understand just how powerless we are.
首相说什么
What's the PM saying?
什么都没说 首相
Bugger all. PM.
只顾着自保
Covering his arse.
托比 谢谢你加入我们
Toby. Nice of you to join us.
理查德 怎么搞的
Richard, what the fuck?
我不知道你在玩什么花招 适可而止
I don't know what you think you're playing at, but enough is enough.
人♥民♥需要感觉受到保护
People need to feel protected.
托比 你应该对公众更有信心
You should have more faith in the public, Toby.
理查德 你生活在哪个世界
What world are you living in, Richard?
客房♥服务
Room service.
亲爱的
Darling.
你现在方便吗
You're decent?
进来
Come.
打扰了 夫人
Excuse me, madam.
我的天
My God.
我好奇他们为什么没做完
I wonder why they didn't go through with it.
因为他们并不是真是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Because they're not actual terrorists.
当然你知道更多
Of course you know more.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯哼
谢谢你来这里陪我
Thank you for being here for me.
你怎么回事
What's up with you?
霍布斯在楼下
Hobbs is downstairs.
你们一起来的
You traveled together?
她来和比利时人处理博尔顿之死
Well, she was coming to deal with the Belgians over Bolton's death, and...
她需要和你谈件事
Well, she needed to speak to you about something.
到底怎么回事 艾伯特
What's going on here, Albert?
我十分钟后退房♥
I'll be out of the room in ten minutes.
是关于什么事
So what is it?
亲爱的 你需要和她谈谈
Darling, you need to speak to her.
很高兴你来了
Glad you came.
格里森在命令我
Gleason is ordering me
和一个私人公♥司♥签订网络安全合同
to sign a cybersecurity contract with a private company.
他们在和一个叫安特罗巴的公♥司♥谈
They're talking to a firm called Antropa.
安特罗巴
剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表