剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表
(巴黎 圣马丁运河)
你从伦敦给我打电♥话♥时提到过一个女人
When you called me from London, you mentioned a woman.
没有 我没有
No, I don't think so.
别把我当傻瓜 行吗
Don't take me for an idiot, would you?
你说:“她对钱没兴趣” 她是谁
You said, "She's not interested in money." Who is she?
艾莉森罗迪
Alison Rowdy.
艾莉森
Alison?
你的艾莉森 -是 艾莉森罗迪
Your Alison? -Yes, Alison Rowdy.
行了吧
There you go.
你在伦敦时联♥系♥了艾莉森
You contacted Alison when you were in London?
我一直在关注她
I've always kept tabs on her.
她对你那么恶劣 你又去找她
She treated you like shit, and you go back to her?
我以为你会更怨恨她
I thought you would be more resentful.
她是唯一能帮我的人 -帮你
She was the only one who could help me. -Help you?
她通过指证你而开始了新生活
She built a new life by testifying against you.
更不用说她让你为那个红头发的死背黑锅
Not to mention, she put that redhead's death on your back.
你应该恨她才是 -弗拉多
You should hate her for that. -Vlado! Vlado!
那是怎么回事 -够了 滚开
What the fuck is that? -That's it, get lost!
他是怎么回事
What is he-- What's his problem?
拜托 请坐下 -你不能那样对我
Come on, sit down. -You can't do that to me.
从某种意义上来说 我的确恨她
Well, in a way, I do hate her.
嘿 再给我们一瓶 -好
Hey, can we have another one, please? -Yeah?
谢谢
Thank you.
别担心我 都过去了
Don't worry about me, I've moved on.
你知道 她变了 又胖又老
You know, she's changed. She gained weight, she got old.
她不是从前的她了
She's not like she used to be.
来
Here.
红头发叫娜塔莉
The redhead's name was Nathalie.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我能给你一些建议吗
Can I give you some advice?
别太相信艾莉森 别再当傻瓜了
Don't trust Alison too much. Stop playing the fool.
给你
Here.
她的手♥机♥
Her phone.
你以为我在做什么
What do you think I'm doing?
没什么
Nothing.
亲爱的
你需要睡觉
你知道那件我们说过永远不会做的事吗
我们应该做
我们结婚吧
我知道
亲爱的 我爱你
一想到没有你...
我爱你
危险关系
第一季第三集
你今早看起来有点宿醉
You look a little hungover this morning.
我感觉糟透了 -是
I feel like crap. -Yeah.
我直接从黑狗酒吧来的
I came straight here after the Chien Noir.
直接来的 真的 -是的 我让我的人通宵工作
Straight here? Really? -Yeah, I made my guys work all night.
我们找到了一些你可能感兴趣的东西
We found something that might interest you.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
来看看
Come look.
开始吧
Go ahead.
萨米尔的妻子
Samir's wife?
米里亚姆哈姆扎 -是吗
Myriam Hamza. -Yeah?
她走的是通常的路线 叙利亚 土耳其 希腊
She took the usual route. Syria, Turkey, Greece.
她出示了文件 我们就是这样找到她的
She showed her papers. That's how we found her.
她申请留在申根区
She requested to stay in the Schengen Area.
然后他们把她转到了比利时
They then transferred her to Belgium.
我们找到了她的电♥话♥ 检查了她的通话
We found her phone number and checked her calls.
有一个号♥码她每天都打 推测是萨米尔的
There's a number that she calls daily. It's presumably Samir.
我们去喝杯咖啡 我需要咖啡
Let's go grab a cup of coffee. I need it.
仍不清楚谁该
对这起事件负责 服务部同意花...
就快好了
...有待进一步调查
目击者说救护车在几分钟内到达现场
我会给她开些止痛药
谢谢你 医生
你昨晚不好过 是不是
英国交通警♥察♥正在进行一项重大调查
我明天再来看你
好吗 -谢谢
别担心 她愈合得很好 她会没事的
首相表达了哀悼...
谢谢你 医生 明天见
...并向遇难者和紧急服务人员的响应致敬
16岁的凯文阿博特因伤不治
今天早些时候在圣卡勒姆医院死亡 这使死亡数字增加到四人
其他受害者... -亲爱的 我很难过
...仍未脱离危险
这列繁忙的通勤列车当时正在 驶近国王十字车站
与一列驶离的货车相撞...
喝咖啡吗 -不 谢谢
Want some coffee? -No, thanks.
如果我们不浪费时间 现在有两个团队
If we stopped messing around for two minutes, there are two teams.
一边是我想找到黑客的下落
On one side, there's me trying to locate the hackers
另一边 他们试图干掉他们
and on the other, those trying to eliminate them.
你想说什么 你的重点是什么
So, what are you getting at? What's your point?
你不想完成这项任务
You want to back out of the mission?
不 但你我都知道 如果我找到萨米尔 他会死
No, but we both know that if I find Samir, he's going to die.
这是你想要的吗 这是你客户的要求吗
Is that what you want? Is that your client's order?
我的客户是迪迪埃塔罗
My client is Didier Taraud.
爱丽舍宫国♥家♥安♥全♥局的负责人
He's the Head of the élysée's National Security Services.
专案组
The task force,
负责平衡对外安全总局的“超级权力”
in charge of counterbalancing the "superpowers" of the DGSE.
你有他的黑料吗
You got anything on him?
他很有才华 雄心勃勃 国家行政学院毕业 财务督察
He's brilliant, ambitious, ENA graduate, finance inspector.
他爱钱
He loves money.
不确定他为什么没有进入私营行业
Not sure why he didn't join the private sector.
他能赚到十倍的钱
He would have earned ten times more.
我们无能为力
So, we can't do anything.
它用了TrueCrypt加密保护 不可能打开
It's protected by TrueCrypt, so it's impossible to open.
我怎么跟你说的
What did I tell you?
好吧 你必须找到萨米尔
Okay. You have to find Samir.
这是你的新身份和掩护
Here's a new identity and cover.
去布鲁塞尔把萨米尔的妻子带回来 这样他就会来了
Go to Brussels and bring back Samir's wife. That'll make him come.
塔罗的情人 萨宾卢索
Sabine Louseau, Taraud's mistress.
她为欧盟委员会工作
She works for the European Commission.
她今天下午在北站乘火车前往布鲁塞尔
She's taking the train at Gare du Nord for Brussels this afternoon.
去和她谈谈
Go talk to her.
我们就可以得到一些塔罗的信息 看看他是不是在玩两面派
So we get some information on Taraud and know if he's playing both sides.
很抱歉 你的工作听上去太糟糕了
I'm sorry, but your job sounds like shit.
好吗
Okay?
我不想惹上杀身之祸
I'm not here to get myself killed.
所以 看到风险和道德偏见...
So, seeing the risks and the moral prejudice--
道德偏见 什么偏见
Moral prejudice? What prejudice?
嘿 我是被迫再次联♥系♥艾莉森的
Hey. I was forced to contact Alison again.
是啊
Yeah.
为了看她变得有多胖多丑
To see how fat and ugly she's become?
住嘴 这里有什么有用的东西吗
Stop it. Anything interesting in here?
只有没用的照片
Only useless pictures.
这个女人要么一清二白 要么非常非常谨慎
This woman either has a clean record, or is very, very, very careful.
总之 正如我刚才说的
Well, anyways, as I was saying.
给我付了一份工作的钱 可是现在我似乎有两份工作
I was paid for one job, but now it seems that I have two.
所以 需要付我更多钱
So, I need to be paid more.
对不起
Excuse me.
妈妈
Mom?
是你吗
Is that you?
当然是 你这个混♥蛋♥
Of course it is, you piece of shit.
我不会不拿件纪念品就离开你
I wasn't going to leave without a little souvenir of you.
行吧 随便翻
Well, go ahead, search all you want.
妈妈 不...等一下 妈妈
Mom, no-- Just a second, Mom.
别担心 别惊慌
Don't worry, don't panic.
我就来 我要坐火车去布鲁塞尔
I'm coming. I'll take the train to Brussels.
不会打乱你的计划
It won't ruin our plans.
你找到萨米尔了 他在那里
You found Samir? Is that where he is?
不是
Well, no.
听着 我不知道
Listen, I don't know.
我跟他妻子谈谈 也许她会告诉我
I'll talk to his wife. Maybe she'll tell me.
你身边有人
You're with someone?
妈妈
Mom.
别说了 请你不要吃醋 好吗
Stop. Please don't be jealous, okay?
好 很好 我今天下午去布鲁塞尔
你一听到消息就给我打电♥话♥
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
男人和他们的母亲 对吗 -是 她不年轻了
Men and their mothers, right? -Yeah. She isn't young anymore.
怎么还不过来
剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表