剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表
我不玩了
I'm out.
加注
Raise.
我跟注
I call it.
给
Here.
该死
Oh, shit.
够了
That's enough!
混♥蛋♥
...报应
Karma.
瞧你的脸 你已经喝醉了
Look at your face. You're already out of it.
酩酊大醉
I'm totally wasted.
干杯
Cheers. -Cheers.
嘿 不是我 嘿 -好 我马上回来...
- Hey! Stefano! - Hey, right, coming, coming, coming.
亚历克斯 拜托
我会让你开心 请过来
Let's go! I can give you a good time! Come here, please.
(叙利亚 大马士革)
不许动
Don't move.
萨米尔 是我
Samir, it's me.
开门
Open the door.
(硬盘清空进度)
(硬盘清空成功)
不许动
Don't move!
(伦敦 国家网络安全中心)
伦敦桥要塌了
要塌了... -怎么回事
伦敦桥要塌了 我美丽的女士
危险关系
第一季第一集
是老板亲自打来的 我真是荣幸 有何贵干
Ho, ho, the boss himself. What did I do now?
我有份工作给你 很紧急
I got a job for you. Urgent.
稍等一下
Hang on a second.
我在听
OK, go ahead.
两名叙利亚黑客联♥系♥了 法国大使♥馆♥寻求政♥治♥庇护
Two Syrian hackers requested asylum at the French Embassy.
我们必须把他们带回巴黎 -他们有护照吗
We have to get them to Paris. -They have passports?
我们正在准备
Making them now.
那对外安全总局呢
The DGSE?
他们不能参与 只有我们
They're not on this one. It's on us.
我们照常进行
The usual on my end?
是的
Yeah.
好吧
All right.
(巴黎 爱丽舍宫)
早安 总统先生 -早安
Morning, Mr. President. -Morning.
圣罗奇女士 -总统先生
Sophie. -Mr. President.
你好 迪迪埃
Hello, Didier.
能给我们拿咖啡来吗
You'll bring us coffee?
好吧
Right.
你们为什么早上7点就来打扰我
Please tell me why you're disturbing me at seven in the morning.
总统先生 我们在大马士革遇到问题了
We got a problem in Damascus, Mr. President.
简而言之 有两名在大马士革的 叙利亚黑客向我们申请政♥治♥庇护
The short version is we have two hackers in Damascus requesting asylum.
他们掌握绝密信息
They have highly
有关即将在欧洲发生的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥网络攻击
classified intel on future cyberattacks in Europe.
攻击 针对平民目标
What attacks? You mean civilian targets?
目前为止我们没有详情
For right now, that's all we know.
但如果他们以我们的基础设施为目标 可能会有平民伤亡
If they hit our infrastructure, we could have some casualties.
那么他们是谁 了解他们吗
And so who are they? Do we know?
他们设法摧毁了叙利亚警方的数据服务器
They crashed the servers of the Syrian police.
服务器用的是俄♥罗♥斯♥技术 世界上最好的
High-end Russian tech. The damage was extensive.
我们只知道他们是天才 人人都想要他们
All we know is they're geniuses and everyone wants them.
他们为什么选择法国
And why did they pick France?
是因为我们反阿萨德的政策吗
Our opposition to Assad?
另外 也许因为其中一人 在巴黎学习过并会说法语
One of them went to college in Paris, speaks French.
年轻的那个从来没离开过大马士革
The younger one has never been out of Damascus.
但看起来...
But I suppose you--
我们有两个选择 把他们交给叙利亚♥情♥报部门
-Two choices. Either call the Syrian authorities
或营救他们 把他们带到法国
or exfiltrate them right now.
叙利亚♥情♥报部门知道 他们联♥系♥了法国大使♥馆♥吗
Is Syrian intelligence aware they called our embassy?
还不知道 但他们很快就会知道
Not yet, but they will be.
对外安全总局需要多长时间 才能救出他们
How long would DGSE take to exfiltrate?
两天
Two days.
如果你同意 我可以在一个小时内 把他们救出来
Give me the green light. I'll have it done in the next hour.
我们不能让俄♥罗♥斯♥人抢在我们前面 更不用说英国人了
We can't let the Russians beat us out, or the British, for that matter.
对不起 苏菲 但我被任命为专案组组长
Sorry, Sophie, but I was appointed to head the task force,
所以我正在实施新方法
so I'm employing new methods.
我已经打了几个电♥话♥了
I already made a few calls.
我们在大马士革有可靠的联络人 能马上处理这件事
We do have a guy in Damascus. He's prepared to act swiftly.
我认为我们应该动手
I think we should move.
那好吧 行吧 我们就这样办
Very well, then. Fine. That's what we'll do.
圣罗奇女士 我就靠你让一切顺利完成了
Madam Director, your full support in this is crucial.
(伦敦 内政部)
(网络安全)
你确定是黑客攻击 -他是这么说的
- And you're sure it's a hack? - That's what he said.
周三前会收到风险评估
Risk assessments in by Wednesday.
部长
Minister.
我们回头接着谈
We'll pick this up, uh, later.
给我说说 马克
Talk to me, Mark.
听起来比实际上更糟
Well, it sounds worse than it is.
昨晚有人入侵了我们的大型主机
There's been an intrusion into our mainframe last night.
让我给你看看可能是最容易的
Probably easiest if I show you.
伦敦桥要塌了
塔桥 -要塌了...
伦敦桥要塌了... -穿靴子的猫
我美丽的女士
什么鬼...
What the f--
有人发现了进入我们的非保密区的 临时后门 但我们现在已经将其关闭
Someone found a temporary back door into our DMZ, but we've closed it off now.
然后呢
And?
是一个有限漏洞 没有盗成数据
It was a limited exploit. No payloads.
我们已经对服务器进行了分类诊断 我们确信没有造成任何损害
We've triaged the server, and we're confident no damage has been done.
是谁干的
Who?
我们正在分♥析♥十六进制代码 以识别文件签名
We're analyzing the hex code to identify the file signature,
但需要一点时间
but that'll take a little time.
国家网络安全中心
So, the National Cyber Security Centre,
负责国家网络安全的部门
responsible for the cyber security of the nation,
却被穿靴子的猫入侵了
has been hacked by Puss in Boots.
我们真的不应该惊慌失措
We really shouldn't panic.
几乎可以肯定那只是脚本小子
It's almost certainly just a script kiddie.
是什么
A what?
一个待在自己卧室的人 爱好者
Someone in their bedroom. A hobbyist.
他们在网上找一个现有的漏洞
They, uh, source an existing exploit online,
跟着YouTube上的视频或其他什么的指示
follow a video on YouTube or wherever,
找到机会 点燃导火索 把它塞进去
find an opening, light the fuse, shove it through.
会有爆♥炸♥和烟雾 但是...
There's a bang and some smoke, but--
我们能不能停止使用那些比喻和借口 就直截了当地告诉我
Could we just put a lid on the metaphors and the excuses and just let me have it.
告诉我有多糟糕
Tell me how bad it really is.
本来可能更糟
It really could have been worse.
好吧 目前我们暂时不要透漏出去
Okay. For now, we keep this contained.
但理查德说得对 马克 这令人担忧
But Richard is right, Mark. This is worrying.
我们必须彻查 作出全面报告
We've got to have a thorough investigation, a full report.
是 我们在处理
Yeah. Well, we're on it.
我很不想说... -那就别说
I hate to say it. -Then don't.
但博尔顿可能是对的 没有证据表明这是一次重大安全事故
Bolton may be right. There's no evidence yet it's a major breach.
我们在网络防御上花费了数百万
We spend millions on cyber defenses.
我们不能被第一个爬墙的小孩玩得团团转
We can't be overrun by the first toddler that climbs the wall.
是你雇用了他
Well, you hired him.
你本该阻止我
Well, you should have stopped me.
喂
Hello.
你好吗 一切还好吗
You okay? On your way?
是...一切都好
Yeah, we're fine.
有人跟踪你吗
Anybody follow you?
没有
No.
那...
Now...
在去霍姆斯的路上...
...on the road to Homs...
在100公里处 就在到土耳其边境之前
Shh. -...at the 100-kilometer marker, right before the Turkish border,
艾因阿克萨 你会看到路牌
Ain Aksa, you'll see the signs.
好吧 谢谢 那护照呢
Okay, thanks. The passports?
在座位下面
At your feet.
谢谢 非常感谢 我们怎么认出你
Thanks. Thank you very much. How do we recognize you?
别管那个 动作快点 直升机两分钟都不会等
Don't worry, but you'd better hurry. The chopper won't wait.
(法国共和国)
FRENCH REPUBLIC
只有两本护照
There are only two passports.
别担心
Don't worry.
剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表