剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表
并不算是 你觉得现在世界变好了吗
Not really. You think the world's a better place now?
是什么 是还是否 或者“我不知道”
So what is it? A yes, a no, an "I don't know, I have no idea"?
因为我们不认为变好了
Because we don't think so.
你看 我们没有改变
You see, we haven't changed.
我们一直在战斗 我们不会停止
We keep on fighting. We won't stop.
和你不一样
Unlike you.
瞧瞧你现在为谁工作
Look who you're working for.
拜托
Come on.
你要一整天责备她吗
Are you going to give her shit all day?
加布里埃尔 她去监狱看过你几次
Gabriel, how many times did she visit you in jail?
你呢 你来监狱看过我几次
And you, how many times did you come visit me in jail?
还有你
And you?
那么
Well then.
20年了 我们不应该原谅她吗
After 20 years, shouldn't we all forgive her?
没有什么友谊是一辈子的
No friendship is supposed to be for life.
娜塔莉死后你就消失了 没有消息 什么都没有
You completely disappeared after Nathalie's death. No news, nothing.
你们没人在乎我
None of you give a fuck about me.
显然 在我们眼里 你是爸爸的乖乖女
Obviously. To us, you were a daddy's girl.
娜塔莉喜欢你
Nathalie was the one that liked you.
她说你很大方
She said you were generous.
但不够大方到分享加布里埃尔
But not enough to share Gabriel.
哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你们干嘛这么审问她
What's this fucking trial you're putting her on?
你们想见她 所以我带她来了
You wanted to see her, so I brought her.
你们见过了就完了 对吗 现在可以上船了吗
You've seen her. We're good, right? Can we go on the boat now?
你说得对 我们看够她了
You're right, we've seen enough of her.
这就行了
There you go.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我们同意保护你的人 因为他是叙利亚人并且反阿萨德
We agreed to protect your guy because he's Syrian and anti-Assad.
也因为加布里埃尔是我们的朋友
And because Gabriel is our friend.
我们不是为你做的
We're not doing it for you.
我知道
I know.
谢谢
Thank you.
欢迎
Welcome.
我们已经设法修复了一些
We've managed to reconstruct some of the conversation
你给我们的视频中 塔罗和他情人之间的对话
between Taraud and his mistress from the video you gave us.
我们来看看吧
Well, let's see it.
我让你把密♥码♥给安特罗巴 你就必须给
You will give your passwords to Antropa when I tell you to!
既然你不想要钱 你就要免费这么做
And since you don't want money, you'll do it free of charge!
我们核实了情报
We verified the information.
安特罗巴想要的是 欧洲网络安全中心的一份秘密清单
What Antropa wants is a secret list from the European Cybersecurity Center.
27个欧盟国家的安全系统漏洞清单
A list of flaws in the security systems of the 27 EU countries.
在某些情况下 受影响的国家 甚至没有被告知他们的漏洞
In some cases, the countries affected weren't even told about their flaws.
或者他们被告知了 但是没有能力采取任何行动
Or if they were, they didn't have the power to do anything about it.
有了这个清单 安特罗巴就可以 破坏我们基础设施的任何部分
So, with this list, Antropa could destroy any part of our infrastructure?
对极了
Yes, exactly.
我去为总统准备一份报告
I'll prepare a report for the president.
还有一件事
There's one more thing.
住嘴 不要那么叫我
Stop it! Stop calling me that!
你宁愿被叫做“我愚蠢的情妇”吗
Do you prefer being called "my stupid bitch"?
你根本不知道安特罗巴多么有权势 背后的人是谁
You have no idea how powerful Antropa is or who's behind it.
-他们已经渗透了英国政♥府♥ -迪迪埃 你必须明白
- They've infiltrated the UK government. - Didier! You have to understand!
显然英国政♥府♥内部有内鬼
Well, it's clear that the Brits have a mole in their own government.
-我们有塔罗 -是的
- We've got Taraud. - Yes.
现在我明白了为什么安特罗巴
Now I understand why Antropa was investing so much money
在过去几个月为伦敦泰晤士河边的 新办公室投入了那么多钱
in new offices on the Thames in London these past few months.
显然
It's clear.
他们从一开始就知道他们会赢
They knew from the beginning that they'd win.
我去见总统
I'll go see the president.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
连狗都学得比你快 托比
Dogs would learn faster, Toby.
你不能把这个国家的国♥家♥安♥全♥
You cannot be putting the national security of this country
交给私人公♥司♥
into the hands of private companies.
我们不是社♥会♥主♥义♥者
We're not fucking socialists.
私有化是有效的
Privatization works.
你是老古董 理查德
You're a dinosaur, Richard.
我是老古董
I am a dinosaur.
我很羞愧
And I'm ashamed.
我很羞愧这个政♥府♥变成了什么样子
I'm ashamed as to what this government has become.
更糟糕的是什么 是我预见到了
And what's worse? I saw it coming.
与安特罗巴的合同
The contracts with Antropa.
准备好了吗
Are they ready?
或者我是否应该告诉首相你将递交辞呈
Or should I tell the PM you're handing in your resignation?
是 准备好了
Yeah, it's ready.
你可以告诉首相
You can tell the PM
明天我就会把这个国家卖♥♥给出价最高的人
that, as of tomorrow, I'll be selling this country to the highest bidder.
别闷闷不乐 理查德
Don't sulk, Richard.
现在就给安特罗巴打电♥话♥
Make the call to Antropa right now.
解决问题才是最重要的 怎么解决不重要
What counts is fixing the problem. Doesn't matter how.
当然
Course.
塔罗先生想...
Mr. Taraud would like to--
你在坑我吗 鲍勃
Are you fucking with me, Bob?
我不敢相信你又让萨米尔跑了
I can't believe you. You let Samir get away again?
我们赢了
We won.
英国人要签约了 迪迪埃
The British are going to sign, Didier.
别担心萨米尔
Don't worry about Samir.
我明天去伦敦 很快一切都结束了
I'm leaving for London tomorrow. Everything's going to be over soon.
他说出去怎么办 如果他把知道的一切告诉他们
What if he talks? If he tells them everything he knows,
英国政♥府♥会废除合同
the British government will nullify the contract.
你不了解英国人
You don't know the Brits.
他们永远不会承认我们坑了他们
They'll never admit that we fucked them.
他们会表现得像是他们请我们坑他们一样
They'll act like they asked us to fuck them over.
无论如何 你想帮我们真好
In any case, it was good of you to try to help us.
老板很感谢
The boss appreciated it.
我知道 我刚和他谈过 实际上 他让我给你说说我们的计划
I know. I just talked to him. He asked me to fill you in on our plans, actually.
什么计划
What plans?
抱歉 我有时候会忘记你只是运营总监
Sorry, I sometimes forget that you are only the director of operations.
如果我作为董事加入安特罗巴 那不是为了无所事事
If I join Antropa as a board member, it's not to twiddle my thumbs.
那是为了提出改变 打开新视野
It's to propose changes and open new perspectives.
米勒对此很清楚 所以他让我陪你去伦敦
And Miller has understood this clearly. So he asked me to accompany you to London.
知道为什么吗 因为我找到了攻击欧盟国家的办法
Know why? Because I've found a way to attack the EU countries.
因为我 安特罗巴将和整个欧洲签约
Thanks to me, Antropa will have the whole of Europe under contract.
你来了
There you are.
-你好吗 -很好
- How are you? - Good.
你好
Hello there.
很高兴又见到你了
It's good to see you again.
你没怎么变
You haven't changed much.
你也没变
Neither have you.
一切顺利吗
So, did everything go well?
对 别担心
Yeah, no worries.
没人看见他们 没人问他们 跟我来
Nobody saw them. Nobody asked about them. Follow me.
他们在甲板下面 在食堂
They're below deck, in the mess.
别哭
Don't cry. Don't cry.
我们为什么要离开
Why are we leaving?
我们在法国挺开心的
We're happy in France.
加布里埃尔说他能为我们弄到身份文件
Gabriel said he could get us papers.
我们在这里谁都不认识
We don't know anyone here.
艾莉森可以给我们介绍伦敦的重要人士
Alison can introduce us to significant people in London.
你相信吗
Do you believe that?
在他们眼里 你是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 你攻击了他们国家
To them, you're a terrorist. You attacked their country.
我没有攻击任何人
I didn't attack anybody.
米里亚姆
Myriam.
艾莉森
Alison.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yes.
-孩子还好吗 -挺好的
- The baby's okay? - Yes, he is.
你好
Hello.
你好 小可爱
Hello, gorgeous.
克里莫怎么样了
What happened to Krimo?
他逃跑了
He escaped.
他会给你打电♥话♥
He'll call you.
剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表