剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表
真漂亮
Beautiful.
那我们现在该做什么
So what do we do now?
打开U盘
Open the USB drive
给我们复♥制♥一份
and make us a copy.
给 这个信♥号♥♥比较好
Here, this one has good signal.
你什么时候出发去英格兰
When are you leaving for England?
我们在等涨潮
We're waiting for the tide.
在苏格兰的一个新钻井现场 有绿色和平抗♥议♥
There's a Greenpeace protest at a new drilling site in Scotland.
看到你让我想起了我妹妹 你知道 我每天都想起娜塔莉
Seeing you reminds me of my sister. You know, I think of Nathalie every day.
你们忙吧
I'll leave you guys to it.
这些都是安特罗巴的行动
Those are all Antropa operations?
-甚至包括未来在英国发动的攻击 -这是所有
- Even future attacks in the UK? - You have everything.
瓦利德和我骇入了他们的网络服务器
Walid and I hacked into their web servers.
从来没有人做过
No one had ever done it before.
你是那个天才
So, you're the genius.
瓦利德也很厉害
Walid is very good too.
我们只想销毁阿萨德的警局档案
All we wanted to do was to destroy Assad's police files
然后逃离那个国家
and then flee the country.
我们发现安特罗巴在为阿萨德提供武器
And we found that Antropa was supplying Assad,
所以我们也骇入了他们
so we hacked them too.
我们本来想复♥制♥文件卖♥♥给他们
We had the idea of copying the files to sell them.
你们为什么找法国人
Why did you go to the French?
我们先找了英国人
We went to the British first.
国家网络安全中心
National Cyber Security Center.
马克博尔顿
Mark Bolton.
我们甚至和他有个预约
We even had an appointment with him.
他没有出现
He didn't show up.
博尔顿被安特罗巴谋杀了
Bolton was murdered by Antropa.
我不想去伦敦了
I don't wanna go to London anymore.
萨米尔
- Samir. - No.
我想留在法国
I wanna stay in France.
不
No.
我妻子很害怕
My wife is scared.
-我很害怕 -萨米尔
- I'm scared. - Samir.
我为内政部工作 你和你妻子会很安全
I work for the Home Office. You and your wife will be safe.
你们会有居留权 工作 我们将提供全面保护
You--You'll have residency, jobs. We'll provide complete protection.
相信我
Trust me.
我相信他
I trust him.
他会一直和我们在一起
He'll be with us all the way.
对吧 加布里埃尔
Right, Gabriel?
我们会和法国人谈
We'll talk to the French.
好吗
Okay?
你说什么
What did you say?
我不为你工作
I don't work for you.
可是如果不带他回去 我就死定了
But if I don't come back with him, I'm dead!
你知道我冒着什么风险吗 你不能这样对我
Do you know what I'm risking here? You can't do this to me.
-喂 -我们快到了
- Hello. - We're almost there.
告诉罗迪女士我们希望她在场 我们想和她谈谈
So tell Ms. Rowdy that we would like her to be present. We want to talk to her.
你在哪
Where are you?
我把地址发给你
I'll send you the address.
嗯
有人想见你
There are people who want to see you.
罗迪女士
Ms. Rowdy.
请坐
Have a seat, please.
你就是德拉热
So you're Delage?
我想你知道我是谁
I suppose you know who I am.
当然
Of course.
罗迪女士 无论你告诉我什么
You can tell me whatever you want, Ms. Rowdy.
萨米尔哈姆扎涉嫌参与对伦敦的恐怖袭击
Samir Hamza is suspected of complicity in a terrorist attack on London.
我们必须逮捕他
We have to arrest him.
听着
Listen.
如果萨米尔留在法国
If Samir stays in France,
将会有更多伤亡 直到我们与安特罗巴签约
there will be more casualties until we sign with Antropa.
这是你想看到的吗 我们与那些混♥蛋♥签约
Is that what you want? For us to sign with those bastards?
因为它是法国公♥司♥
Because it's a French company?
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
我们想消灭他们
We want to destroy them.
在他们攻击欧洲之前
Before they attack Europe.
那就证明给我看
Prove it then.
让萨米尔和我去伦敦
Tell Samir to come with me to London.
还有加布里埃尔
With Gabriel.
我们能得到什么
What do we get in return?
一份USB密钥
A copy of the USB key.
罗迪女士 那远远不够
That's hardly enough, Ms. Rowdy.
那你想要什么
So what do you want?
总统的一名顾问
One of the president's advisers
明天将在伦敦进行一系列最高机密会议
has a series of top-secret meetings in London tomorrow,
对外安全总局没有得到邀请
and the DGSE hasn't been invited.
他叫迪迪埃塔罗
His name is Didier Taraud.
我们认为他将利用这次行程
And we think that he's going to use this trip
来掩护他与安特罗巴总裁的一次秘密会晤
as cover for a secret meeting with the CEO of Antropa.
他是谁
Who is he?
弗朗西斯米勒 法国人
Francis Miller. A Frenchman.
但他们还有一个同谋 一个英国人
But they also have an accomplice. A Brit.
一个和部长们关系密切的人 能够获得所有文件
Someone close to the ministers who has access to all the files.
他很专业
He's a professional.
和你一样
Like you.
我和他们一起去
I'll go with them.
你不能做这个决定 德拉热
You don't get to decide that, Delage.
你不能在法国逮捕萨米尔 他什么都没做
You can't arrest Samir in France. He hasn't done anything.
他甚至有护照
He even has a passport.
唯一的问题是 你是否会付钱给我保护他
The only question is: Are you going to pay me to protect him or not?
如果我决定萨米尔留在法国
If I decide that Samir stays in France,
我只需要打个电♥话♥ 船就哪里都去不了
I only need to make a phone call and the boat goes nowhere.
圣罗奇女士 这样最终所有人都得输
Madame Saint Roch, everyone will lose in the end.
我们这样吧
Here's what we're going to do.
我让你带着萨米尔离开 德拉热作为保镖
I'll let you leave with Samir, and Delage as a bodyguard,
但是你...
but you...
你必须帮助我们阻止塔罗
You have to help us stop Taraud.
我需要知道他在伦敦的一举一动
I need to know everything he does in London.
他去哪里
Where he goes,
和谁见面 谈些什么
who he meets, and what he talks about.
喂
Hello.
你看录像带了吗
Did you watch the video tape?
还没有
Not yet.
你看过以后给我打电♥话♥
Well, call me when you've watched it.
好吧
All right.
如果明天我没有结论性的证据 提供给首相
If I don't have conclusive evidence to give to the PM tomorrow,
那么不仅我将和安特罗巴签约
then not only will I be signing with Antropa,
你也要被指控勾结外国特工
you'll be charged with colluding with a foreign agent.
艾莉森 我们俩唯一的希望 最好的希望是叙利亚人
The only hope, the best hope for both of us, Alison, is the Syrian.
所以如何你有任何需要告诉我的事 现在就说
So if you've anything you need to tell me, tell me now.
我会把我们上岸的卫星定位发给你
I'll send you the GPS of where we'll be landing.
你们有几个人
How many of you are there?
-四个 -好吧
- Four. - Okay.
我们会去接你们
We'll be there to meet you.
好的
Okay.
我走了就剩下你自己了吗
Am I leaving you all by yourself?
我没事
I'll be fine.
现在你需要和你妈妈在一起
Right now you need to be with your mother.
好的 再见 爸爸 我会给你打电♥话♥
All right. Bye, Dad. I'll call you.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you too.
-翁沃里先生 -嘿
- Mr. Onwori? - Hey.
是给罗迪女士的
For Miss Rowdy.
邮箱里面放不下
It'll never fit in the box.
-谢谢 -晚上愉快
- Thank you. - Have a good evening.
(国家网络安全中心 马克博尔顿)
“亲爱的艾莉森 如果你收到这封信 大概是因为我已经死了
"Dear Alison, if this ever gets to you, it's probably because I am dead.
你是我唯一完全信任的人
Only person I trust completely.
安特罗巴联♥系♥了我
I was contacted by Antropa
那是五年前了
five years ago.
剧集 | 危险关系(2023) | 导航列表