剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
I'm going to miss you so much, Dad.
我很舍不得你 老爹
But your grandson will carry on your name.
您孙子会承传你的血脉
I promise.
我保证
Sorry. Excuse me. Pardon me. - Wait.
- 抱歉 打扰了 - 等等
Who are these people? - We're not done saying goodbye.
- 他们是谁? - 我们还没告完别
Hi. Pete Luna. Gift of Time.
抱歉 "时光馈赠"公♥司♥的皮特-卢纳 (影射美国阿尔科生命延续基金会)
So sorry, sweetheart. Gotta move fast with these things.
很抱歉 女士 我们得抓紧完事
- Gisele? - What things?
- 吉泽尔? - 什么事?
- Prepare to move the client. - Your dad didn't tell you?
- 转移遗体 - 你老爹没告诉你吗?
Tell me what? Stop! That's my father!
告诉我什么? 住手! 那是俺爹
And if you ever loved him, you don't want to do that.
如果你在乎他 就请务必放手
None of this works if we don't get the body cooled down ASAP.
如果遗体不尽快低温保存 那完了
None of what works?
什么完了?
- Cryonics. - Let's get this ice moving.
- 人体冷冻 - 冰袋匀摊
- You know, like Ted Williams? - What?
- 你知道泰德 威廉姆斯吗?(棒球名人遗体冷冻) - 什么?
A lot of people think Disney did it. That's an urban legend.
坊间流传都是"迪士尼"干的
- You're not freezing my father. - No. We call it vitrification.
- 你们不能在"冷冻"我爹 - 不 我们称之"玻璃化"
I don't care what you call it.
我才不管它叫什么
We are his family, and we decide what happens to his body.
我们是他家人 我们有权决定怎么处理遗体
- Yeah. No. - Ready for prep.
- 没错 可是 - 处理完毕
See, your, uh, dad, he signed a contract.
就是 你老爹签过协议
- Wait. - Here, this one is your copy.
- 不 - 给 这是您协议的那份
Excuse me. Um.
抱歉 额
Yeah, feel free to bring that to your attorney,
你可以去咨♥询♥律师
but I assure you all the i's are dotted and the t's are crossed.
我保证所有细节无误且合法
But don't worry.
不过别担心
Your father's body will be safe with us.
您父亲的遗体我们会妥善保管
So long as you pay the storage fees.
只要你们按时支付储存费
Storage fees?
储存费?
七年后
Storage fees?
储存费?
What Luna didn't tell us that day was that, at the seven year mark,
卢纳没提及七年储存后
those fees would balloon.
费用将会飙升
There's a "trigger" in the contract,
协议里有"坑"
which I'm sure my father signed under duress.
我确信我父亲是被胁迫签署的
You don't think he signed on his own free will?
你是认为他非出于自愿?
I never once heard my father mention anything about cryonics.
从没听我老爹说起人体冷冻
You think he was manipulated?
你认为他被套路了?
- Hey, Mom! - You rascal. Get over here.
- 嗨 妈妈 - 小捣蛋 过来
I didn't know it at the time,
那时我毫不知情
but the day I told my dad I was pregnant
告诉老爹怀孕的那天
was the very same day he got his terminal cancer diagnosis.
他也被确诊了癌症晚期
It was also the same day he signed that evil contract.
并签下了那份恶意协议
Huh.
哼
Peter Luna preyed on your father in his darkest hour.
彼得-卢纳在你老爹艰难之际蛊惑
My dad was not some narcissist who wanted to live forever.
我老爹并非妄图永生的自大狂
No.
不
He just... he wanted to believe that he could meet his grandchild.
或许...他相信能见到自己孙子
And now, his body storage fees are bankrupting us.
如今存储费飙升压垮了我们
My mom and dad started this nursery from scratch
我父母从马达加斯加移♥民♥来
after they emigrated from Madagascar.
白手创办了这家苗圃
It's the family business.
这是家族事业
By the end of the month, it'll belong to Peter Luna.
可月底就要抵押给彼得卢纳了
Not the outcome your father would have wanted.
这并非你老爹本愿
It's the opposite.
事实与他期待相反
Family was everything to my dad.
家对父亲而言就是全部
Let me tell you something.
请允许我说件事
You see that banana tree?
看到那香蕉树了没?
In Madagascar, there's an old folktale my dad used to tell us all the time.
在马达加斯加 老爹常说起古老传说
When God created the first man and woman, he gave them a choice in how they died.
当上帝创造了男女 赋予了死亡抉择
They could either die like the moon, or like the banana tree.
如月亮消逝 还是 如蕉树凋零
The moon dies every month and is resurrected
月落月升
in a cycle that repeats forever.
永无休止
The banana tree dies only once and is gone forever.
蕉枯不复
But before it dies it sends out little green shoots
却孕新芽
that become new banana trees.
继往开来
And here's your little green shoot.
而这是你们的青芽
Exactly.
正是
Can you help us?
你能帮帮我们吗?
Peter Luna.
彼得-卢纳
He seems nice.
长得慈眉善目
He trawls oncology wards,
他穿梭于肿瘤科病室
looking for patients who have just been given a terminal diagnosis.
寻找被确诊的绝症患者
He convinces them that they're gonna be resurrected in the very near future
他忽悠患者在未来医疗发达时
when medical technology is advanced enough to save them.
会被救治复苏
Despite the fact that no one's ever been revived
虽然从来没人复苏过
and the technology doesn't work, he gets them to sign on the dotted line.
技术也没突破 他仍能使患者签下协议
And after they die, he slowly bankrupts the family until he owns it all.
待患者死后 他日渐吞噬家属资产
Including the body.
包括他们的遗体
Why does he keep all the bodies?
他留着遗体做甚?
Mmm. That's a question with no good answer.
嗯 这问题答无可答 没法解释
Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news,
额 虽然我不太忍♥心说
but I have reviewed the contract, and it is solid.
但我审阅过协议后抠不出字眼
What he's doing is all perfectly legal.
协议合法天衣无缝
Of course it is.
那肯定
Because the US isn't so much a country as it is a giant Ponzi scheme.
因为自♥由♥美♥利♥坚♥ 庞氏骗局满大街
Now, people have a right to decide what to do with their body after they die.
现在 人有权决定死后遗体处置
What if I said I wanted to be taxidermied like...
要是我想被制成标本...
that, and installed right about there?
像这样 镶在这呢?
I would respect your choice. Probably never come back here again.
俺会尊重你滴 以后串门就算了
Oh, FYI.
哦 顺便说
You can do whatever you want with my meat sack.
我的肉身随便处置
Hardison and I won't be needing ours anymore once we get our robot bodies,
到时 我和哈德森 赛博躯体 肉身还有何用
thank you very much.
美滋滋
- Meat sack? - Mmm.
- 肉身? - 嗯呐
Eliot?
埃略特呢?
Oh, he wants to be torn apart and eaten by a pack of wolves,
噢 他想被狼群吞噬
so he can be a part of the pack forever, for every generation to come.
狼脉永续 刻骨相传
How do you know that?
你咋知道?
I never said that out loud.
我从没明着说过
I was just gonna go with cremated,
我本想着是火葬呢
but the wolf thing sounds... That sounds cool.
但"狼葬"听着...蛮屌♥的
What about you, Sophie?
你呢 索菲?
I just want to be buried beside Nate.
我只想葬在内特身旁
I didn't expect this job to affect me so much...
没想到这工作牵动我心弦...
'Cause, Parker, yeah, our bodies are just vessels.
因为 帕克 说的对 我们的肉身不过是载体
But they're vessels that we love.
却也是承载爱的器皿
That we live with.
也是我们共存的执念
If... If anyone were to steal Nate's body, I...
若是有人偷走内特的遗体 我...
Laying our loved ones to rest,
逝者长已矣
in whatever way feels right, it gives us rest too.
生者常怀安
I'm sorry, I...
抱歉 我...
Don't apologize. You're right.
不必道歉 你是对的
Let's give this guy hell.
让我们教他们做人
We should Christmas carol him.
我们该给他搞"圣诞颂歌♥"
We're not doing the Christmas carol thing.
我们才不搞"圣诞颂歌♥"那套
You know how many times Hardison tried that.
哈德森都尝试多少次了
There's too many moving parts.
地狱难度
Okay. So Hardison couldn't.
好吧 所以哈德森没做到
No. It's too soon to be pitching cons. We need to investigate this guy further.
不 偷拐抢骗还太早 先摸清底细为好
Oh, yeah.
额 是哦
I got into the security cameras.
我黑进了监控系统
There are five other businesses besides Peter Luna's.
除彼得卢纳家外还另有五家企业
I can't believe such a normal looking building
谁想到看似寻常的屋檐下
is housing an army of sub-zero undead.
竟封印着低温不死族
Yeah. Well, most military cryonics research facilities are all the same.
这嘛 军事冷冻研究通常都是这种建筑
The normal buildings are upstairs.
地上是常规办公区
Labs, they're in the basement.
地下才是实验核心区
Just in case something goes wrong, they can lock it down.
若有突发状况可立即隔离
Wait, are you telling me you've fought zombies?
慢着 你是说你干过活死人?
(美剧图书管♥理♥员♥中各种超自然生物)
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表