剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
See, I'm just I'm just not doing it right
呃 我就是...做不来
I'm starving
饿死了
Don't you keep food in this car? Like, burgers
你车里不备些吃的吗? 比如汉堡
Do I have any burgers in the car?
我车里有没有汉堡?
No And we're not stopping, Parker All right?
没有 我们车不能停 帕克 好吗?
I've been driving for eight hours, okay? I just want to get home
我已经开了八小时了 晓得吗? 俺只想回家
I want to get into bed I want to get some sleep
我只想钻被窝 俺想呼呼大睡
It's dating, Sophie How could you not be doing it right?
约会而已 索菲 你咋可能做不来?
My entire adult life I've been lying about who I am
成年后 我就没卸下过伪装
and now I can't tell who to trust,
不知谁还值得相信
or even if I'm capable of trusting a stranger
或是能否再对陌生人敞开心扉
This new dating app I'm on
我在用的这个新约会软件
it-it-it just feels like everyone I'm chatting with is lying in some way
就...感觉和我聊天的人都多少有点演我
Oh, no, they really are
不用感觉 确实如此
Yeah, but are these lies of the little white lie variety
是啊 但这些虚话是人际"润滑剂"
or the giant red flag variety?
还是致命的危险圈套?
Yeah, like, "No, I don't have a murder room in my basement
是的 比如"没啊 我家地下室可不是凶杀现场
Those zip ties are just for construction"
这些绑带是装♥修♥用的"
Or, "My divorce isn't final yet
或是"虽然我还没离婚
but we're definitely not getting back together"
但我们绝无挽回可能"
Or like, "I would never use AI to create a totally fake human being "
或是"我咋会用AI生成真人像"
Yeah, so I may not have mentioned that I have, like
额 我好像没提过
uh, dozens of online dating profiles
呃 我线上有一堆交友账号♥
Hang on For yourself?
等等 你自己用?
Or is it for, like...You know, I'm not going down this rabbit hole
还是用来...得了 俺可不想栽进话题黑洞
I just wanna get some sleep
我只想回去睡觉
No Shill profiles, bots
不是啊 水军号♥
Yeah, they're used to help establish histories for future con IDs
呃 就是为了以后潜在用途 刷活跃背景
Usually, they're just, like, messaging each other
通常 就是相互发送消息
so that if someone hacks in, they see months of conversations
因此若是被人黑 他们会查到这是活跃号♥
Oh
哦
But sometimes I do slip into the odd profile and mess with actual people
但有时我会切个号♥真人上线捉弄下别人
Breanna!
布瑞安娜!
What? "Lying goes on" is my point
咋? 我想表达的是"谎言无处不在"
I already have trust issues You're not helping
我本就有信任危机 你还伤口撒盐
- Eliot? - Damn it, man
- 埃略特? - 我去 要命啊
What kind of things do you lie about with women?
你撩妹子时候都会说些啥假话?
I don't
我不...
I just want to go home and get some sleep
俺只想回家呼呼大睡
Breanna, we just got pulled over
布瑞安娜 我们刚被警♥察♥拦车了
Okay, quick public service announcement
好吧 紧急司法小提示
There may be a few items from last night's con
要是后备箱夹层有些
in the hidden compartment of your trunk
昨晚行动留下的物品
that your average John Q Law might take issue with
被条子翻出来就麻烦了
All right, well, it's a hidden compartment
好吧 呃 确实有夹层
There's, like, duct tape and Sophie's wigs
里面有 胶带 索菲的假发
A bag of lye, my knives
还有一袋强碱 我的刀
Speaking of murder rooms
刚说杀人室 这不巧了吗
License
驾照
Hurry up, Long Hair
别磨蹭 长毛
Luke Newman, huh?
卢克-纽曼 哼?
- Yeah - Pop the trunk for me, would you, Luke?
- 是的 - 麻烦打开后备箱 行吗 卢克?
Pop the trunk?
开后备箱?
Already looking at a 300-dollar fine for speeding in a construction zone
光施工区域超速 铁定罚你三百块
Gonna add another hundred for that look you're fixing on me
要是眼神再冲 再罚你一百块
Hey, man, take it easy
嗨 老兄 轻点啊
What you say? You been drinking, Long Hair?
你说啥? 喝了吧你 长毛仔?
Get out of the car now
命令你现在下车
Back here
过来
Eyes closed, head back
闭眼 仰头
Touch the tip of your nose with your left index finger
左手食指 碰鼻尖
Then your right
然后换右手
Do you want me to say the alphabet backwards?
要么我倒背字母表给你?
Are we done dancing here?
我们闹够了没有?
That's it, smart-ass
够了 自作聪明的混账
You and your car are coming in
你人带车扣定了
See how smart you are then You're under arrest
看你有多聪明 你被捕了
Gillon? It's like 1100 people
吉利恩镇? 人口1100人
Deep web says low per capita earnings and
暗网数据显示人均收入偏低 还有...
Whoa, whoa Hey
哇喔 哇喔 嘿
this place brings in 2 5 million dollars by ticketing motorists?
这地方光开罚单就捞了250万美元?
What the hell is going on in that town?
这个镇子再搞什么勾搭?
Looks like we're about to find out
看来我们得揭开真♥相♥了
Do you have any snacks?
车上有零嘴吗?
Sorry I'm not an Uber
抱歉 我不是网约车
Okay Thanks for the lift
好吧 感谢载我们一程
Least I can do
举手之劳
Our town has an unfriendly way of greeting folks
我们镇子迎客之道实属不敢恭维
We noticed
我们注意到了
Hi, Jack!
嗨 杰克
We're capable of a lot better
我们明明能做得更好
This your poetry book?
是你珍藏的诗集?
You caught me
被你发现了
I'm a sucker for Yeats I find him very, uh
我是叶芝的迷弟...我发现他很 呃...
Honest Well, his...his pain is honest
真挚 呃 他的...他的痛苦很真挚
His pain?
他的痛苦?
Then you like his early, romantic work And you seemed so sophisticated
那么你喜欢他早期的浪漫主义 你看着很懂行
Uh...It's, um...t's just my accent
额...是 呃 是我说话方式原因吧(让你误会了)
I'm intrigued by your accent
我倒是被你的说话方式吸引
Why's this guy Yeats in pain?
为何这个叶芝很痛苦?
He was in love with a woman he couldn't have
他爱上他注定无缘的女人
He was in love with a woman who wouldn't have him
他是爱上拒他千里的女人
- There's a difference - So there is
- 有区别的 - 看来是真懂行
Have you been? To Ireland?
你有去过? 爱尔兰?
No I haven't traveled nearly as much as I'd like...yet
没 我去过的地方远没向往的多...不过来日方长
Excuse me
抱歉
Frank
弗兰克
Yeah, I got meds
是的 我拿到药了
Okay, keep it calm, and I'll be there in five
好的 稍安勿躁 五分钟就到
The Gustafson's Bombay kitten Could be a broken leg
古斯塔夫森 家的 孟买♥♥猫 腿大概断了
You're also the town vet?
你还是镇上兽医?
I'd say I'm the vet who's also the town tow truck driver
我得说 我既是兽医 也是镇上拖车司机
Let me drop you ladies in a good spot
我就找个合适地方让女士们下车
where you can wait for your friend to see the judge, hmm?
方便你们等挨罚的朋友 嗯?
- Are you thinking what I'm thinking? - Yes
- 咱俩想一块了? - 是的
A guy that good-looking who reads poetry, and in a very unlikely twist
一位爱诗的帅气男子 更意外的是
helps kittens, but lives in the middle of...
还救助猫咪 但却生活在...
- I could crush a stack of pancakes - Oh, yeah That too
- 我能轻松炫掉一堆煎饼 - 哦 对 我俩没想一块
Good morning Have you tried the pancakes?
早上好 试过这家的煎饼没?
No? Uh, would you recommend the pancakes?
没?呃 有啥推荐的煎饼没?
Hmm, you like pancakes Hey, are the pancakes any good?
呃 你喜欢吃煎饼 嘿 这家煎饼咋样?
Running the bank was the simplest job I could find for you, Clyde
银行经理已经是我给你安排最清闲的活了 克莱德
But you're handing out loans to anyone with a sob story
可你见谁卖♥♥惨两句就放贷
If that bank fails, it's not just on you, it's on me Straighten it out
如果银行跨了 你我都得完蛋 给我妥当整好
Go
快去
Ethel, would you look here at this omelet?
艾瑟儿 这煎蛋卷什么鬼?
It's got green and red peppers instead of just red
我只要红椒 红绿椒乱七八糟的
If I wanted green, I would have ordered green,
我要是想要绿椒 我就会直接点绿椒
and you of all people should know no one around here is above my orders
你们在这都清楚 谁敢违反我的吩咐
Y'all, listen up
你们都给我听好了
You're going in front of the judge in ten minutes
十分钟后将审理你们案件
What you talking about?
你说啥?
You haven't even told me what charges are against me
你都没告诉我被指控什么罪名
Keep your trap shut till it's time to speak
闭上你的嘴 让你说再开口
Then you plead guilty or no contest
到时要么认罪要么认罚
Pay your fine and maybe we'll let you off with a slap on the wrist
罚款缴清 或许我们能从轻发落
Don't worry about him
别被他吓唬
Find Harry
联♥系♥哈瑞
I might need a good lawyer on this one
这事我得找个靠谱的律师
He's in court all week
他这周都要出庭
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表