剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
Not at all. He just walked in a couple hours ago.
毫不知情 冷不丁冒出来了
Just walked in.
冷不丁
Whoo! I love it.
呜呼!爱了!
Oh, behave.
哦 悠着点
New guy, huh? Let's go get a closer look.
新面孔 哼? 咱去问个好
Who's next?
还有谁?
I think I'm next.
那必须是我
No. No. I don't play drunk guys. I'm not playing a drunk guy. Who's next?
不 不 我不跟酒鬼玩 我不跟酒鬼玩 还有谁?
Don't be a mark.
别傻啊
Check out his gold Rolex.
瞧他的黄金劳力士
He's rolling in cash.
他富的流油
All right.
好吧
All right. Rack 'em.
来吧 码好球
This is gonna be fun.
好戏开始
Whoo! Pay up, that's game!
呜呼! 掏钱! 游戏结束!
I'm not paying you. You cheated.
我才不会掏钱 你使诈
How did I cheat you? I see you sobered up pretty quick, didn't you?
- 我咋使诈了? - 我看你酒醒得挺快啊?
Well, there's nothing wrong with having good metabolism, is there?
身体代谢快 没毛病吧?
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, hey, hey.
哇喔 哇喔 哇喔
- Whoa. You got played, man. Let it go. - I didn't get played.
- 哇喔 你被套路了 认栽吧 - 认个屁
I'm not letting it go! This man is a cheater!
我才不认 这逼老六!
You got played, all right? You let it go!
你被套路了好吗? 认栽吧!
Hey. Calm down.
别激动
This is my joint. All right, I don't wanna see you here again.
这是我的场子 以后别来了
- I-I'm kicked out? This guy's a cheater. - Hey. I don't want to see him.
- 还有王法吗?这逼才是老六 - 喂 轰他出去
Let's go.
快滚
- All right! - Out of here, now!
- 行吧 - 给我轰出去!
All right! All right!
行啦 行啦
Damn.
我♥操♥
Got to admit, that was impressive.
不得不说 这招是绝
Haven't seen someone play a mark like that so brazenly in a long time.
多年没见谁敢明目张胆耍把戏了
Ha… Uh, well, I don't know what you're talking about.
呃 我没懂你说啥
No, not you.
不 不是说你
You.
是你
That was nice.
有俩刷子
You cozied up to the biggest cue stick.
你先巴结上大腿
Watched him earn the money you were gonna steal,
看着他赢得盆满钵满
then after a couple hours…pulled in your ringer.
过会之后 安排老六上场
It's always a risk.
赌局无常
I mean the guy had some skills, but the break goes the wrong way…
我是说 那家伙有两下子 可惜时运不济...
…he could have taken my Ernie.
他完全能赢下我的"二妮"
Nah, he couldn't.
扯淡 门都别想
Ernie, huh?
"二妮" 是吧?
And you are?
那您是?
- Georgie. - Well, Georgie, Ernie.
- 乔吉 - 幸会 乔吉 二妮
As much as I respect a good hustle,
虽说我欣赏高超手段
you two are in danger of over-fishing my pond.
但您二位捞错了池子
So what are we gonna do?
您猜怎么着?
I'm gonna give you a pass today. But I'm gonna need you two to move on.
今日爷高抬贵手 识相的话自行滚蛋
Yeah. Well, who says this is your pond?
这嘛 谁说是你的池子?
Maybe it's time for a little fresh blood around here.
或许该注些新鲜血液了
Aren't you a little old to be fresh blood?
您这老东西也算鲜?
You know I know all the hustlers in these parts.
这片的坑拐抢骗我门清
Kinda funny you just pop up.
你突然蹦跶出来怪蹊跷
[Harry] Yeah. Well,
是啊 这嘛
- I've been away for seven years. - [Donovan] Mmm.
- 江湖七年没哥传说了 - 呃
Five. With good behavior.
是五年 "三好牢犯"
And that's where I first heard about Donovan Keyes.
就是那 我头回听说 多诺万-基斯
And I made a promise to myself that the day I got out I'd come look you up.
我便立誓 出狱后定要寻你
Challenge the best and stake my claim.
欲比天高 问鼎天下
Is that what this is? A challenge?
就为了这? 踢馆
Nah. Nah, it's just a friendly, isn't it Ernie?
算不上 切磋而已 对吧二妮?
Mmm.
嗯
You expect me to believe that you were in the joint?
你以为我信你吃过牢饭?
Hmm.
呵
Yeah.
好啊
That's the kind of anger that only comes with being wronged.
只有被辜负者脸上才会浮现的愤怒
Seven years behind bars will do that to someone.
七年铁窗足矣
Five. For good behavior.
是五年 "三好模犯"减刑
All right, Ernie. Let's play a friendly game.
好吧 二妮 咱们切磋一番
But we're gonna use my table. I'm feeling lucky today.
今日鸿运当头 就用我的宝桌
Let's rack 'em! Whoo!
开摆! 呜呼!
Here it is. My home away from home.
就是这儿 爷的小窝
Mmm.
嗯...
Okay. You got him playing.
好嘞 大鱼上钩了
Hey, guys, what kind of spiders do you think live in pool hall ceilings?
嗨 同志们 啥蜘蛛会在台球厅天花板上织窝?
Because is it, like, brown recluses?
因为真有蜘蛛网 会是棕色遁蛛吗?
Or like, um, black widow… Is camel...
还是黑寡妇 或者 避日蛛...
Wait, wait. What? Why are you at the pool hall?
慢着 慢着 什么鬼? 你呆在天花板上干毛?
Why aren't you running this thing from the food truck?
你为毛不在餐车里指挥?
Um…
额...
- You almost done? - No.
- 好了没? - 没呢
If the angles aren't right, the math is not gonna work.
若角度有偏差 弹道就歪麻了
Excuse me? What's going on?
您好? 你们在干嘛?
Oh, uh…
喔 额...
We got a work order from, uh, Mr. Keyes. [sniffs] It's a blinky light.
基斯先生下的维修单 闪灯有问题
Parker? Please don't leave me up here.
帕克? 没有你我怎么活
Look.
哎呀
People get stuck in ceilings sometimes.
人嘛总会卡个天花板的
Okay. Ish happens.
难免嘛
We're moving on.
不说了
Harry. Can you please line up your shot?
哈瑞 瞄个杆?
Here we go.
来咯
[帕克鬼叫]
- Hey. How you doing? -
嗨 吃了嘛您?
Did you, um, did you forget somebody in the ceiling?
您 额 是不是忘了天花板还有人?
I don't wait to get justice for nanas.
给奶奶们讨♥说♥法♥ 我可不想干等着
Did you get the key card?
你门卡搞到没?
- Hi! - Hey.
- 嗨! - 您好
- Do you remember us? - [Eliot] The Dunwiffles again.
- 还记得我们吗? - 邓威弗尔一家
Rosco?
小狗罗斯科?
Yeah. Lactose intolerant bichon.
记得 乳糖不耐比肯犬
Oh, see, I told you he'd remember.
瞧 我都说了他会记得的
She sure did, she said that.
她确实说过
Um, she… My wife thinks she may have lost her phone here yesterday.
额 她...我媳妇觉得昨天可能把手♥机♥落这了
Is there anyway she can scurry around, maybe take a look behind the desk?
她能绕到柜子后面瞧瞧吗?
Do you have a lost and found 'cause a lot of times people return stuff like that,
你们这有失物招领处嘛 经常有人会归还遗失物的
- and I think it was pink with a little... - Ow!
- 应该是粉色带点... - 噢!
Again with the needles.
又学柯南
He'll be out for 30 minutes, 40 if he has low blood sugar.
他至少昏30分钟 有低血糖40分钟
Ooh.
嗷呜
I wish we had more time.
多希望与你共度春宵
We'll have to do this the… …normal way.
可惜...俺们只能走正常路子
The war is not over.
战争尚未结束
We must take the ring to…
我们必须将魔戒带到...
- Who are you? - What the hell are you doing?
- "来者何人"? - 你们搞毛啊?
They're here to rob us!
强盗来了!
You shall not pass!
"你休想通过"! (指环王台词)
Hey, don't…
喂 别...
Hey. Hey!
喂 喂
Hey! Hey! Open this door. Hey, hey. Open the door. Open the door.
哎 开门 开门 快开门
We work here. Who are you?
"吾辈在此供职 你们是何人"?
- Good news, bad news. - What?
- 喜忧参半 - 啥?
The server room's just off this programming room
机房♥就编程室隔壁
which means we have to get through this door if we wanna get the data.
也就是必须通过那门才能搞到数据
Okay. Is it good news that this door's, like, identical to the one outside
好吧 那么"喜"就是里外门
- so we can use the key card? - Oh, no.
- 都能使用门禁卡? - 哦 不是
That was a 4000C, basic double pinned, bump-proof.
外面是4000C基础型 双保险锁舌 防撬防暴♥力♥
This… This is a 5000X.
而...而这是5000X型
No padlock, completely digital,
无锁体 纯数字认证
it's face-and-voice print combined key,
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表