剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
No You do not buy rizz Rizz is within You reveal it
不是 不是买♥♥的"玉" "御'源自内心 油然散发
Oh, my dream's coming true It's time for a makeover montage
哦 心想事成 造型大♥师♥登场
We don't have time for a montage
我们没时间装逼了
亚瑟-本内特 52 男 1米85 单身
新奥尔良 路易斯安那
法律宅 育儿伙伴 游戏迷 离婚后寻爱 谦逊 欢迎私聊
兴趣: 社会公益 社交达人 超级奶爸
A fish pic Seriously? Harry? Right off the bat?
钓鱼照片 逗我呢? 哈瑞? 上来就整活?
I think it's pretty good I think it says, you know, I'm a catch
我觉得挺好 好像在说 呃 俺有魅力
Absolutely not
绝对不行
And why are you pretending to be, like, 5 inches shorter than you actually are?
还有你资料为何要装的比实际矮12厘米?
'Cause I read somewhere that short kings are in right now
据说现在浓缩才是精华
All right Well You need to forget everything you thought you knew
好吧 额 你那老黄历该丢了
Now, you're Arthur Bennet Public interest lawyer
现在 你是 亚瑟本内特 公益律师
An old money, Big Easy native
豪门出身 自从"贝奈特饼"问世
who's lived in Louisiana since beignets were invented
地道的路易斯安那人
Got this
明白
Harry, the clothes are not gonna help unless you believe in yourself
哈瑞 唯有相信自己内心 衣装才会是锦上花
You mean, "Believe in Arthur Bennet "
你是说 "心向 亚瑟本内特"
(名字取自 图书管♥理♥员♥&傲慢与偏见)
No
不是
This isn't about putting on Arthur like a suit
这不仅是披上亚瑟皮囊而已
because the real Harry isn't enough
因为真实的哈瑞过于束缚
In the long con,
在长线骗局中
it's about finding those parts of yourself,
这关乎探寻本真
confidence, style, compassion,
信念 姿态 悲悯
the vulnerability you already have, and giving them voice
以及心底的脆弱 呐喊 嘶吼吧
It's just easier sometimes to speak that voice as another person
有时 以他人身份更无顾忌
With another name
以他人之名
As Arthur
比如 亚瑟
Look, Harry Wilson had his heart broken
听着 哈瑞威尔森 心碎过
and for a while, he was really hard on himself
那段时日他过于自我苛刻
More than he deserved
甚至远不如此
I think I had...I think I had it about right
我原以为...我以为我可以扛得住
Let your Arthur Bennet just carry you for a while
让亚瑟-本内特载着你吧
And if you're lucky, when he steps back, you get to hold on to all his strengths
若命运眷顾 角色褪去时 你便能汲取他所有的力量
Your strengths you didn't even know you had
那些你沉睡的潜能
You know what just occurred to me?
你知道我突然意识到啥?
I don't know if Sophie Devereaux is your real name
不知索菲-德芙罗是否为你真名
No
算了
Right?
没毛病吧?
I am convinced
我被说服了
We have to save normal dating from these apps
我们必须捍卫约会 远离软件的侵蚀
Parker, you don't even understand normal dating
帕克 你连正常约会都整不懂
Neither do you
你也不行
I...Sure I do Normal dating
正常约会 我...肯定行
You meet someone, you talk All right? You share interests
就见人 俩聊天 对吧? 交流兴趣
And then maybe you're shipped off to a war zone
或许然后被派上战场
and you don't get to talk to that person that much anymore
渐渐就疏远了
Maybe you meet somebody else Maybe you meet somebody in the war zone
或许又有战场邂逅 或许又结识新欢
Yeah, and you share interests
呃 又聊得挺投机
Then maybe you go off on a rescue mission
或许然后你要参与救援行动
and that relationships ends up...
这段关系走向尽头...
When I say it out loud, it may not be a universal experience,
俺说的情况可能特殊
but the d...the dating apps are not the problem
但...症结不在约会软件
- They are our real parents, Eliot - You...
它们操纵我们三观啊 埃略特 你...
Machines
无情代码
I mean, think about it
我是说 想想看
If algorithms are deciding who we date, then algorithms are breeding our children
若是由算法定姻缘 岂不是算法育子孙
Don't you get it?
你还不明白吗?
I mean, when you put it like that...But it...
我是说 你说的有些道理...但...
Yeah I talked to Hardison last night
是的 我昨晚跟哈德森聊过
He is on board with this
他赞同这事儿
He was all, "Yeah Sure, babe " Like, a lot
他连连说:"是啊 当然 宝贝" 不停嚷嚷
He thinks we have to take down these dating apps once and for all
他说要把约会软件斩草除根
To set humanity free
解放全人类
Oh! There he is
哦! 主角登场
All right
好嘞
We're ready for you
我们等着你呢
Oh
哦
Yeah
好
Here, let me
让我来
Would you look at that? Neal and Arthur are a match
瞧啊? 尼尔&亚瑟匹对成功
Roger FBI
罗杰 联邦调查局
I'm Special Agent Dinero This is Special Agent Pound
我是特别探员 迪娜萝 这位是特别探员 庞德
May we come in?
我们可以进来吗?
We've been tracking a large sum of money
我们在追踪一笔巨款
It was transferred from an account that was set up in Mumbai
该笔巨款源自孟买♥♥开设的账户
Did you or did you not
你是否于
recently take control of an estate in the last 22 hours?
22小时内接管了某处地♥产♥?
Um, uh, yes, but I-I know the man...
呃 额 是的 但我认识...
- that gave me access to that... - Thank you
- 给我许可的人... - 谢啦
And did you or did you not know that
你是否知道
that money may have been obtained illegally?
这笔资金来路不当?
Let me ask you something, Roger
我问你 罗杰
You ever heard of the sink? The soak? The spin?
你可听过 处置? 分层? 整合?
Money laundering? No, a-absolutely not
洗钱? 不 绝对没有
I have a paper trail for this money, leading back to a billionaire
我有完整书面凭证 关联的是位亿万富豪
And are you sure it's all his?
你敢确定资金全归他所有?
Oh, my God What if it's...
哦 天呐 如果是...
Uh, his sister...I bet, uh, she's laundering money behind his back
额 是他妹妹...我肯定 额 是她在背后搞洗钱勾当
I can warn him Oh
我得警告他
You see, I would double-check first
瞧啊 是我会三思而行
Because if you do warn him, and he ends up being guilty,
因为若是你贸然警告 最终他真有罪
well, you could be implicated as an accomplice
哦嚯 你可能会被视为共谋
Which is good for us, but bad for you
也就是利好我们 对你可不利
So, he just gave you the keys to the city and then never contacted you again?
所以 他给你"授锦旗"后就没联♥系♥了?
Mm-mmm He contacted me Wouldn't leave me alone
呃 联♥系♥可勤快了 成天在我家门口"摇旗"
In fact, I had to get my lawyer to file a restraining order
所以 我只能靠律师申请限制令
You really are royalty in this city, aren't you?
您在本地很吃的开 是吧?
Well, I, um, would love to show you around New Orleans
额 我 呃 很想带你感受新奥尔良
I'd love to, uh, give you the full NOLA experience
我愿意 呃 带你领略新奥尔良的魅力
Dad?
爹?
Would you excuse me just for one second?
能失陪一小会嘛?
- Becky! - I am so sorry I'm gonna go
- 贝琪 - 打扰了 我这就走
No, no, no, no What you just saw isn't what you saw Unless, of course, it is
不 不 不 你刚看到不是你想的那样 除非确有其事
- But it isn't what you think - Dad Dad, stop
- 但不是你想的那样 - 爹 爹 停
I'm so happy that you're finally on a good date
我很欣慰你总算有了甜蜜约会
I was here applying for a job and then I saw the way
我是来面试的 然后看到你们含情脉脉
that you two were looking at each other and I can't believe I ruined it for you
不敢相信我破坏了你们好事
Oh, hey First of all, no You couldn't ruin anything ever Uh
额 嗨 首先 不是你想的那样 你没坏什么事 额...
It just makes so much sense now
这就说的通了
And I mean, I knew that there was a reason that you couldn't be, like,
我是说 我早该知道
emotionally available to any of your partners
你无法投入感情是有原因的
Yeah Did...Your mom said that?
额 是...你妈说的?
And I think you mentioned, like, maybe one or two things
我记得你提过 好像是 马蒂格拉斯狂欢节
happening during Mardi Gras
那一两档事
I...Actually, that was a long time ago, before you were born
我...实际上 那是很久之前了 你还没出生
- I don't remember telling you about that - Hey
- 我应该没跟你提过这事吧 - 嘿
You need to get back to your date Okay? But call to debrief later All right?
别再晾着你约会对象了 好吗? 回头细说 行吗?
I'm so proud of you I love you so much
为你骄傲 爱你呦
Uh Huh
额 呃
Uh, guys, Neal's gone I-I just lost Neal I think I blew it
额 各位 尼尔溜了 我想我失手 搞砸了
- Neal - Hi
- 尼尔 - 嗨
I just came to make sure everything was all right,
我过来是想看看事情是否安好
but then I couldn't help but overhear
但无意听到
the conversation you had with your daughter
你和你女儿对话
Yeah
是啊
It was beautiful I, uh...
很美妙 我 呃...
I wish I could've had a moment like that with my parents
我多希望与我父母有那样的美妙时刻
Come Our first course is just about to be served
来吧 开胃菜刚上桌
Sixty-six text messages
66条消息
He's asking what kind of cars I like
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表