剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
天道有轮回 苍天饶过谁 (本集开头那位)
- Jesus Oh, Jesus H-Hang on- Help Help!
- 我去 哦 我去 撑住- 救我 救我!
Hang on, hang on, hang on
撑住 撑住 撑住
Hold-Hold my arm Come on
抓...抓住我胳膊 使劲
I got you I got you I got you I got you I got you
没事了...没事了...没事了
Holy smokes
我嘞个去
Okay Let's go theo ther way
好吧 我们还是换条路吧
Well, if that ain't a sign, I don't know what is
这嘛 如果这都不算迹象 我实在不知啥才是了
A sign?
迹象?
To give up
算了吧
Live to defraud another day
留得青山在 不怕没柴烧
You're a smart guy
你是个聪明人
Do I look legit to you?
我看着正经吗?
Yeah, you're a hustler Just like the Lundermeyers
额 就是个老油条 跟伦德迈耶夫妇不相上下
And you
你也是
Come on, man
拜托 老弟
You don't expect me to believe
你该不会指望我会相信
that you gave your lifesavings to the Lundermeyers
你把你那省吃俭用的全部家当
All your little dimes and quarters from your piggy bank
都砸给伦德迈耶夫妇了吧
Nah That was your score from someother hustle that you ran, right?
得了吧 那是你通过歪门邪道搞来的钱 对吧?
Right?
是吧?
Yeah! Right
是啊! 没错
Yeah
是的
Only they took your score from you
为他人作嫁衣罢了
You got out-hustled Nothing to be embarrassed about
明枪易躲 暗箭难防
It's the circle of crime, man
人在江湖飘 哪能不挨刀 老弟
But I got a nice little Medicare scam cooking in Montana
不过我在蒙大拿有个捞油水的医保小勾当
I can get you in on the ground floor
我可以带你入伙 分些油水
Why would you do that?
为何这么好心?
I got a good eye for talent
我眼光毒的很
You got a gift for the grift, kid
你天生就是吃这碗饭的料 骚年
You don't mind getting your hands dirty Right?
你不介意"弄脏手"吧?
Our next fortune is just around the corner, my friend
下笔机遇就在我们眼前 小老弟
So,that's cooling off the mark?
所以这就是给目标"降降温"?
I'm putting him on the send
请君入瓮
Almost there
等着捉鳖
Now, get us that last million
现在 摸出那最后一百万
We're not the same
我们道不同
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa,whoa Where you going?
唉 唉 唉...你哪去?
To the cops
去报♥警♥
They're gonna ask you questions you don't wanna answer
他们会撬开你的嘴揪出你老底
I don't care what happens to me We're done
我不在乎有什么后果 咱们就此别过
Tracker's on, Breanna You got a signal?
追踪器已安排 布瑞安娜 有信♥号♥♥没?
Yep Uh, the nearest policestation is a ten-minute walk
有 呃 最近的警局步行10分钟路程
That means we have five
也就是我们只有五分钟
Eliot! Drive!
埃略特 开车!
Where's Clay?
克莱人呢?
Um, he's about two minutes away
呃 他估计还有两分钟到
Maybe we'll get lucky and this guy will be out
兴许运气好 这人刚好不在岗
Yeah, I don't think this guy's gonna leave his chair if it was on fire
这嘛 我觉得这家伙就算火烧屁♥股♥都不带动的
- We can't do this here - Why not?
- 在这不合适吧 - 咋了?
Because Lancer's got his whole career ahead of him
因为兰瑟还有大好前程
Who the hell are you?
你们谁啊?
Detective Avilla Detective Peck Internal Affairs
警探艾薇拉 警探派克 我们是内务部的
So what? You wanna just parade him in front of everyone?
怎么? 你想让他当着众人面难堪吗?
And what's this about?
什么事?
Fine We'll do it your way
行吧 咱就按你说的办
You got a place...Quiet place wherewe could have a little talk privately?
你这有清净些的地儿 方便咱们私下谈谈?
Not until you tell me what's going on
除非你说清楚什么情况
Buddy, here's the thing about the Internet
老哥 就是关于互联网运作方式
Nothing truly ever goes away
痕迹无法被真正抹除
You got a little thirsty You wanted to wet your beak
你手痒了 想捞些油水
Let me guess Everybody was doing it, right?
让我猜猜 大伙都这么干 是吧?
The only question is do you want everyone else to know?
关键在于 你乐意让风声走漏吗?
Uh... There's a bar around the corner
额...街角有家酒吧
Brannigans
叫 人"抿"的名义
There's a back room
那里有包厢
So what? You want us to just walk outta here with you?
咋? 你想我俩就这么带你一起出去?
Wait for us at the bar
先去酒吧等我们
Don't talk to anybody Don't say anything
别跟任何人交流 什么也别开口
He's here
他来了
Okay, you gotta go before Clay makes you
好嘞 趁着克莱认出你前赶紧走
Okay, you tell me how a bakery with the same loaf of moldy bread in the window
好吧 你告诉我一家橱窗面包都包浆的烘焙店
grosses 50K a month I'll wait
是怎么能月入五万的? 我洗耳恭听
All right Well, you can tell me or you can tell the judge
行吧 你要么跟我如实说来 要么法庭见
- What? - I'm looking for Detective Dale Lancer
- 咋? - 我找 戴尔兰瑟 警探
That's me
我就是
I'm Clay Chapman, and I'm the victim of fraud
我是克莱-查普曼 我是诈骗受害者
- Sophie's benching me, isn't she? - Don't take it too hard
- 索菲不信任我 是不是? - 不必想太多
I don't know what buttons were gonna work on a guy that defrauds a church
谁知道这个骗教会的家伙还能整出什么幺蛾子
Okay, why does a guy like that learn sign language?
好吧 为何这家伙要会手语?
I mean, he was signing with his coworker Seemed like a beginner
我是说 他当时跟同事用手语交流 看起来像刚入门
Deaf people have money too
听障人士同样有钱可骗
Nah There's something about this guy I'm not seeing
不对 这家伙有让人没想到的地儿
Uh, there's something that we're not seeing
额 这里有我们没想到的问题
Breanna, you've got company
布瑞安娜 有人来了
So that's it.I tracked them to their HQ, but they were...
就是那样 我一路找到他们老窝 而他们已经...
Who the hell are you?
你是哪位?
Uh, a veryproud, very gay Black woman
呃 是位自尊 毫不掩饰自己的 黑人女同
And I did not get my shield by explaining myself to pterodacty ls like you
而老娘这警徽可不是向你们这些老古董解释来的
Do you want me to call the captain?
需要我联♥系♥领导吗?
My mistake
是我疏忽
I mean...I mean, you see what I gotta deal with
瞧啊 你看我每天都应付的什么糟心事
Anyway...I know the crew that hit you
言归正传...我知道那个骗你的团伙
- You do? - Yes
- 你知道? - 是的
"Carl, Veronica Lundermeyer"Wanted by Interpol
"卡尔 维罗妮卡-伦德迈耶 国际通缉犯"
And they've left a lot of dead bodies in their wake,
你该感到庆幸
so you should consider yourself lucky
他们犯下不少人命
I have to find them
我必须得找到他们
Is there anything you can tell me? Anything at all
有什么能透露给我的? 什么都行
Mr Chapman, I will no thave your death on my conscience
查普曼先生 人命关天 我可背不起
If they turn up, I'll call
若是有进展 我会通知你
Geez
天呐
What? Oh, so now you have receipts of the moldy pumpernickel
咋? 哦 所以现在你连包浆的面包收据都有了
Okay, he's hooked You're up, Sophie
好嘞 他上钩了 该你了 索菲
Hurley's drinking again
赫利又开始喝酒了
He's going through a lot right now
他现在心里不太好过
Yeah
是啊
And those feelings can go inwards or outwards
而这些情绪由内或是由外发泄
both of which are dangerous
皆具危险性
He can handle it
他能应对好这情况
I appreciate your faith in him I'm just saying Tread lightly
我认可你对他有信心 话先说前头 谨慎为先
I speak from experience
我是经验之谈
Don't do anything I wouldn't do
你也要乖乖哦
Where's my money, Veronica?
我钱在哪? 维罗妮卡?
You want your money?
你想要回你的钱?
Take it
拿去
You wanna shoot me?
你想开枪打我?
Go ahead I got nothin' anyway
随意吧 我已无所牵挂
Where's Carl?
卡尔人呢?
Carl?
卡尔?
Carl double-crossed me
卡尔背叛了我
After everything I've done for him
我为他付出那么多
He never loved me at all
他自始至终都没爱过我
I'll turn you in
我会送你进号♥子
You'll spend the rest of your life in jail
你就等着牢底坐穿
Go ahead!
请便!
But you can...kiss your three million goodbye
那你...就跟你的三百万吻别吧
Three...no
三百...不
No I kept a million out of the deal
不可能 我自己留了一百万
That's what Carl wanted you to think
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表