剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
That's impossible Arthur?
那不可能 亚瑟?
"新奥尔良大亨捐赠全部身家 甚至喷气背包"
Oh, no Oh, no This can't be
哦 不 哦 不 不可能
You did this!
是你坏的事!
Okay, okay Let's-Let's not do anything irrational
别 别 咱们冷静点
Oh, my God
哦 亲娘啊
Someone's gonna give me my money!
就算这钱亚瑟不掏
And if it's not going to be Arthur
也得有人来付...
- Huh? - Fine, fine! Fine! Fine!
- 哼? - 行 行 行 行!
I-I can get your money! Our three million
我可以给你弄三百万!
Just-Just let me call Roger
让...让我打给罗杰
Roger, yeah Roger
罗杰 是啊 罗杰
Roger
罗杰
Oh, oh Roger Roger, thank God
哦 罗杰 罗杰 谢天谢地
My enemies have caught up to me
仇家逮住我了
I need you to transfer three million dollars
我需要你周转三百万
into Reena's account
到莉娜账上
I promise, more money is coming to replace it
我保证 后续资金很快到位
Really? You need me to transfer money? How original
是嘛? 你要我转账? 这套路我熟
Roger, they-they have a gun pointed to my head!
罗杰 他们...他们用枪指着我脑袋!
Look Look at my face I'm bleeding
看啊 看我脸 出血了
Oh, what is it this time? A dye or pasta sauce?
哦 这次又是哪出? 染发膏 还是 意面酱?
Roger! It's blood!
罗杰! 真血啊!
I followed the money and it led me to the truth
我查了资金流向 恍然大悟
You're never gonna pay me back
你压根不会还我钱
And you're And you're never gonna love me
还有你...你压根就没爱过我
No! This-This is...This is...This is a life or death situation
不! 这 这是...这是...悠关人命啊
It's gonna be lonely, but I'm gonna have to love myself
或许会孤单 但我要好好爱自己
Goodbye, Neal
再见 尼尔!
No! Oh
哦 不!
Arthur, please tell me you still have some of that dirty money stashed away
亚瑟 拜托告诉我你那笔黑钱肯定会留些吧
Neal, I don't even have my zip tie
尼尔 我连扎带都没有
Reena! Take me with you You proved yourself, okay? I was wrong!
莉娜 别丢下我 你说的对 好吗? 我错了
Find your own way home, Neal!
自己看着办吧 尼尔!
I saved you once! I am begging you to return the favor!
我救过你! 求你还恩情!
Thank you Thank you Oh, my God All right
谢谢 谢谢 哦 娘啊 好嘞
Go
快走
Can't believe it They're getting away
不敢相信 灰溜溜的跑了
(三哥咖喱话)
- No, Harry - Don't play with that
- 别 哈瑞 - 别瞎玩
"印度孟买♥♥国际机场"
Do you have anything to declare?
有什么物品要申报?
I stole a ton of money and jewelry from his house
我从他家顺走很多钱和珠宝
And turns out it was all counterfeit
回去才发现全是假货
I still have the stuff
至今东西还在我手上
It's always nice to return stolen things
物归原主
to their rightful owner
再好不过
Oh, no
哦 不
No, no These aren't mine
不 不 这些不是我的
They're his!
是他的!
They're in your bag! You hid them there!
在你包里啊! 是你藏的!
These are your little props!
这都是你的玩意!
- They are ours! - No...
- 是我们的! - 不...
No...They are hers!
不...都是她的!
No, no, no, no! Let go of me!
不 不 不! 放开我!
Neal's back in Mumbai on the No Fly List and he can't do this to anyone ever again
尼尔被列入孟买♥♥航♥空♥黑名单 恶行就此结束
Thanks to you
非常感谢您
When you called last week, I didn't want to answer
你上周来电 我本不想谈论
Talking to you finally gave me the courage to end things
与你相谈给了我决断的勇气
I'm just so ashamed that he fooled me
我很羞愧被他愚弄
Roger, love is blinding I-I actually wish I was more like you
罗杰 爱情使人盲目 我多希望像你这样看开
I lost a great love
我失去过至爱
And now, I'm so quick to hone in on every red flag
如今 我异常敏感
The moment I spot an imperfection, I bolt
稍有动静 便逃离
You love people despite their flaws, and I admire that
你受过伤却依然相信爱 令我动容
Well, I'll keep trying if you will
若你不言弃 我就不退缩
It's a deal
一言为定
What do you think? Still wanna destroy all the dating apps?
现在咋想? 还要灭了所有约会软件吗?
No I talked to Hardison last night and he was all, "Sure, babe "
不 昨晚跟哈德森聊天 他连连说:"是啊 宝贝"
Like, lots again
说不停
And we just decided we're gonna create our own dating app, you know?
然后我们决定打造自己的交友系统 晓得吧?
We're gonna make the machine parents instead of them making us
我们要做感情的主人 不应被算法牵着鼻子
I need to go call him right away I just thought of the perfect name for it
我得赶紧给他打电♥话♥ 刚想到个绝佳软件名
Hmm? Dad, look Mother of two Likes to dance Ah, fish allergy
嗯? 爹 瞧这个 两孩子妈 爱跳舞 对鱼过敏
Oh! Okay, that's perfect Swipe right on that
哦 好吧 这不错 匹配她
See? All you needed was my help
瞧? 你只需我略微出手
Yeah
是啊
- Bye - Bye
- 拜 - 拜
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表