剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
他们便有权收割你
Harvest?
收割?
Sell you. In parts. To the highest bidder.
将你大卸八块售给价高者
Even if you were, let's say,
我得说 就算你
to miraculously evade every retrieval specialist in the district,
八字过硬 成功躲避搜寻
you'd still have to find money to hire a coyote
你还得有钱雇个"蛇头"
to show you how to reach the Free Lands.
引你至自♥由♥之地
What am I even saying? I shouldn't even be speaking about this.
我在乱说什么?我本不该提这些
How's it going in here?
这儿情况如何?
Oh, you know, just cleared three simultaneous crises
就是 刚摆平三桩齐发小事
without breaking a sweat, so...
洒洒水啦...
Hold up.
等等
Oh, Bobbi.
天 是芭比
You gotta get some self-respect.
别当舔狗了
I'll handle her.
我去解决
Uh, guys, so I just... I wanted to say good job on the Santa and the goths.
额 各位 我想说 圣诞老儿 杀马特的事干的漂亮
Just... There's one little complication.
就是 还有个事
Peter's gone.
彼得已跑
Well, well.
哦吼 哦吼
A lost lamb.
迷途羔羊
Leave me alone!
别碰我
Ah, where's the fun in that?
哦 逃跑的魄力呢?
I have... I have a weapon!
我有 我有 我有赛博基因
Ooh.
嚯
I tell you what.
不如这样
You show me yours,
你支你的盾
I'll show you mine.
我秀我的刀
You see, this knife is coated in Komodo dragon saliva,
瞧 这刃是浸泡的科莫多龙唾液
the nastiest bacteria in the world.
是世上最致命的毒菌
One little nick and the poison is in your bloodstream.
只需破些皮肉 毒素便蚀入血液
Then you will beg me to harvest you.
然后你会哀求我"收割"你
Help!
救命!
There's no help for F.O.E.s who break perimeter.
越界的F.O.E可没人怜悯
Accompany me if you wish to survive.
想活命就跟我走
And stay down!
而且别招摇
This area's crawling with retrieval specialists.
这儿遍地都是赏金猎人
Just get in the...
快去
- Okay.
好嘞
Is this the van of the future?
这是未来的厢型车吗?
No, and you're damn lucky it's not.
不是 你真该庆幸不是
Hold tight.
抓稳了
Are you a coyote?
你是"蛇头"吗?
We prefer the term resistance fighters.
我们更喜欢被称为"抵抗者"
Oh!
哦!
But if you're asking if I can get you out of the district,
若你问我能不能带你离开此片区域
the answer is, "Do you have anything valuable enough to buy your freedom?"
答案是"阁下是否有千金换光阴"?
I have money.
我有钱
As in currency? 'Cause that's not a thing anymore.
货币?那玩意早就凉了
I have gold.
我有金子
Now we're talking.
这才上道
So you've been frozen over 30 years?
所以你被冷冻了30年?
That's what they told me.
他们是这样说的
Damn.
天啊
So you died and woke up in this late-stage capitalist hellscape.
所以你死后又在这个堕落的资本主义地狱醒来
By the way, what did you say you did before you died?
顺便问下 你说你死前是做什么的?
As a profession.
什么职业
Uh, I-I was in the nonprofit area.
我此前在非营利领域
[sighs] That's so noble. I knew I liked you.
这境界 我果然与你投缘
For someone in nonprofit, that's a whole lot of profit.
身处非营利领域 这收益可不含糊
What can I say? I'm a saver.
我能说什么? 我可是"三省母"(saver)
Okay.
好吧
Well, that's a pretty good hiding place for your gold,
这可真是藏金子的好地方
but, uh, what about Danielle's remains?
可是 额 丹妮尔遗体呢?
That's the genius of it.
这便是乾坤之处
There never was a Danielle.
根本就没有丹妮尔
It's a perfect cover story.
此乃绝佳托辞
Here. Help me load this.
来 搭把手
Okay.
好嘞
That should be just enough gold to get us to the Free Lands.
这些应该足够我们通往自♥由♥之地
Speaking of which, this is very important.
说到此 请切记
Should we be separated for any reason,
若我们因故而散
you must follow the fires to the Free Lands.
火光之处 即是征途
Okay?
明白?
Got it.
明白
The mark is in the wind.
"疯"筝已断线
Okay.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
好嘞 好嘞
Follow the fires to the Free Lands. Follow the fires to the Free Lands.
火光之处 即是征途 火光之处 即是征途
Follow the fires to the...
火光之处...
Aha!
啊哈
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
好 好 好 好 好
Okay. Okay. All right.
好嘞 好嘞 冷静
Uh, don't harvest me, bro.
甭想"收割"我 老铁
Uh, "Vreelands. Vreelands"?
额 "自有之地 自有之地"?
Free Lands?
自♥由♥之地?
"自有之地"
Did I make it out of the district?
我逃出那鬼地方了没?
Is this the Free Lands?
这儿是自♥由♥之地?
Yes!
呜呼!
Yes, yes, yes! Merry...
呜呼 呜呼 呜呼! 嗨皮...
What is it? Christmas? Merry Christmas!
什么来着 圣诞节? 圣诞嗨皮!
"第四届年度白血病募捐慈善赛"
This is... What...
这...啥...
But I mean, didn't-didn't we cure cancer?
人类不是已经攻克癌症了?
Oh, you think you're gonna get away with this?
你以为你们能逍遥法外?
Well, I'm going to sue you into the next millennium.
我会起诉到天荒地老
Okay?
懂?
I'm gonna call the cops.
我这就报♥警♥
Holy crap! Okay, you gotta help me.
太好了 你们要为我做主
I have been the victim of a crime. These people...
我是受害者 这些人...
They were right here.
刚才还在这儿
Okay. Uh, so listen, listen. Okay. So what happened was this.
好吧 额 听着 是这么个事
They told me... they told me that I died and I came back, and they thawed me,
他们说 他们说我已经死了 又解冻复活了
and it's the future, but I figured it out!
说是未来什么的 但我现在后知后觉
Because we still have cancer!
因为癌症没被攻克!
And then this guy came with a bow...and he had Komodo dragon saliva.
接着那家伙背着弓 攥着科莫多龙毒液刃
Is this the guy, ma'am?
是这家伙吗? 女士?
Yeah. Yeah, that's him.
是 是的 是他
That's the guy who stole my van. I think he's unwell.
是偷我车的人 感觉他不正常
That's the girl who wants my gold.
就是这女想骗我金子
I think he means this.
他说的应该是这个
Yeah. Found this in the back of my van.
没错 从俺后备箱发现的
That's a lie. She's lying.
扯犊子 她撒谎
His pupils are blown. I think he's on something.
他瞳孔散大 或许嗑药了
Atropine or ketamine probably.
大概是 阿托品 或 氯♥胺♥酮♥(K粉)
Seventy-two-hour psych hold?
72小时精神科留置观察?
Works for me.
我没意见
- All right, pal. Let's go. - Doesn't work for me...
- 行了 老兄 走 - 可我有意见
Ow! Ow!
Oh, God! Oh, God!
娘唉 娘唉
Oh, God!
亲娘唉
三日后
Bobbi!
芭比
Where were you?
你哪去了?
Why didn't you bail me out?
怎么不去捞我?
I think my days of bailing you out are over.
我帮你捞底的日子到头了
Oh, Bobbi.
天啊 芭比
I'll handle her.
我去解决
It appears no one showed up for your funeral.
看来没人参加你的葬礼
- Not even Bobbi. - Bobbi?
- 连芭比都没来 - 芭比?
That gold digger stage-V clinger? Yeah, I'm all broken up about it.
那个捞女 缠人精? 呵呵 我痛哭流涕死了
There never was a Danielle. It's a perfect cover story.
此乃绝佳托辞 根本就没有丹妮尔
What are you doing in my office?
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表