剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
我原以为我们这代人会更好
Or we'd do better
或是能做的更好
People like Matt, Aubrey, Cassandra...even Sam
像马特 奥布丽 卡珊德拉 甚至 萨姆这种人
they were supposed to save the world
他们本该造福世界
And they We...We keep falling into the same hole
而他们...是我们总是踩进同一个坑里
We're making the same mistakes
犯同样的错误
Firstly,...Matt was never gonna save the world
首先 马特从没打算造福世界
And as for the others, they were sincere
至于其余人 他们心本善
They were just...pointed in the wrong direction
他们只是误入了歧途
You know, I've been working on...that project with Hardison, you know?
就是 我跟哈德森合计的那个项目 还记得吗?
- The one about how......- Ethics? Morals? Motivation?
- 就是那个... - 伦理?道德?动机 那个?
Stuff, yes Thank you
对 没错 感谢还记得
And I think good people get fooled easier
我觉得心善的人更容易被愚弄
They're weak like that
这是他们天生的软肋
- So weak...- Come on
- 心太软 - 好啦
Oh, look
哦 瞧啊
Aubrey just emailed Skylar...saying she's starting her own nonprofit
奥布丽刚给丝凯乐发了邮件 说她打算创办自己的非营组织
Hey, look at that...Everything's better already
嘿 瞧啊 这不就好起来了
- Let's go have some dinner All of us...- Yes
- 咱们一起去干饭吧 - 好的
Hey, guys? Are we a poly...
嗨 家人们? 我们是多元伴侣关系吗...
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表