剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
Why is Parker so pouty?
为啥帕克噘着小嘴?
It's all the nana-haters. They didn't get what they deserve.
都怪那些恨奶党还没得到报应
They're not nana-haters, okay?
他们不是恨奶党 好吗?
They were forced to work for the Bravta gang because they…
他们为偿还家人债务
Their families were in debt.
被迫为布拉夫塔干活
McSweeten has them and their families under protection.
麦克斯温局长已对他们签署了保护令
I gotta help dismantle the Bravta criminal empire.
我得协助摧毁布拉夫塔犯罪帝国
Which is a good thing for you, Harry.
这对你有好处 哈瑞
That Nikolai and Donovan are too busy to come looking for you
尼古拉和多诺万目前无暇找你
'cause now they know your real name.
毕竟他们已经知晓你真实名字
Well, I'm not exactly in the phone book,
反正官方渠道又查不到我
and Breanna helped me hide all my assets and information
布瑞安娜 几年前就通过空壳公♥司♥
under a web of shell corporations years ago.
帮我彻底隐藏了资产信息
The bad guys, they do it all the time, right?
坏人作恶 基本操作 对吧?
And now I get to teach the Wilsons about social media privacy
还有 我会给威尔森如何防社媒隐私泄露
and how to spot a deepfake, right after I finish physical therapy.
及如何识别AI制♥作♥开个小灶 待我复健后详谈
'Cause you don't know how to fall properly.
因为你根本不懂摔姿
If you're landing on two feet like I do...
如果你像我这样双脚落地...
I'm trying to teach her how to do it.
我这就教她怎么摔姿正确
It was out of the socket. - Hold my beer. I'll show you right now.
[布瑞安娜] 我关节错位了 - 拿好俺的酒 现在就教你
- I'll show you right now. Come... - That's the problem! It was out of…
- 现在就教你 快来... - 问题就在这啊 关节都...
I've been thinking.
我一直再想
About Breanna in the ceiling.
布瑞安娜在天花板里的事
That didn't feel like an accident.
那似乎不像意外
You put her there. In case you needed a distraction.
是你让她留那的 以防不时之需
What I don't understand is why you felt it was necessary because I had him.
我不懂的是我已掌控局面 你何必还出后手
No.
不
By that last game, we already had him, but you were still trying to beat him.
最后胜局已定 你偏要赶尽杀绝
If you hadn't been so hell-bent on showing Donovan up,
若不是你执意与多诺万较真
you wouldn't have ended up face down on the table
你也不会被摁在球桌上
with a nearly broken hand.
差点被打断手
All right, well…Yeah.
好吧...是啊
You were right. I wasn't gonna be able to play it cool.
你说的对 我是沉不住气
Harry, do you remember last year
哈瑞 你记得去年
when my stepdaughter, Astrid, got tangled up in a con?
我继女阿斯特丽德卷入的骗局?
But I-I was so turned around,
当时...我完全慌了神
I-I-I… …I couldn't see the bigger picture.
我...我模糊了双眼
But you and Eliot and Parker and Breanna… You saw it for me.
是你 埃略特 帕克 布瑞安娜...为我指引方向
I'm gonna go have a cup of coffee with my mother.
我要去陪老妈喝杯咖啡
She and I have a lot to talk about.
我们还有很多话要说
You know, it is a shame that you don't play pool, Sophie.
就是 你不会打台球太可惜了 索菲
I think you would've been a force to be reckoned with.
我看阁下乃是人中龙凤
Ooh.
哦吼
Such a shame.
是可惜
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表