剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
面部 声纹双重验证
and if you cut the power, it will go into a fail-safe.
若断电则自动启动保险机制
It is so pretty.
美硬了
- What's the good news? - That is the good news.
- 那"喜"呢? - 这就是"喜"啊
Ah.
啊
Oh, oh, oh.
哦 哦 哦
Better luck next time.
下球再好运
Don't worry, boys. This won't take more than a minute.
别慌集美们 六十秒搞定
Sophie. We got a situation. We're gonna need more time.
索菲 我们麻烦了 多争取些时间
What do you mean you need more time? Donovan is… He's running the table.
什么叫多争取些时间? 多诺万...都清台了
Yeah. Well, I got an elf and a gnome and a…
那咋办 我这有 精灵 地精 ...
an unpickable door between us and the server room.
机房♥还跟我们隔着一道防撬门
Donovan has, like, two moves before he walks out the door.
多诺万差不多两杆就收盘了
Do we abort?
要不撤退?
Are we coming back tomorrow?
明天再行动?
Not with a drugged guard in the lobby
不行 大厅有个昏睡的保安
and a bunch of nerds who'll be able to ID us.
屋内还有一窝 眼熟我们的戏精
They'll just pick up sticks and set up somewhere else.
事情败露 他们必定会转移据点 另起炉灶
What do we do? We can't call him. He'll kill us.
我们咋办? 要是通知他 他会灭口的
We have to. He will kill our families if we don't.
我们必须通知 不然会诛九族
We can't call anyway. We don't have phones.
再说又没法通知 我们连手♥机♥都没
Their accents. Eastern European?
听口音 东欧的?
Two of them are Estonian, one of them's Serbian.
两个爱沙尼亚人 一个塞尔维亚佬
I… They're scared. I don't think they're scared of us.
他们有点慌 应该不是慌咱们
We must purge the system.
我们得抹除系统
A server of this size, uh…
如此规模的服务器 呃...
We got another problem, guys. They're wiping the servers.
家人们又麻烦了 他们在抹除数据
It's going to take some time.
得花上阵子
[Parker] We've got about 20 minutes until any evidence
还有二十分钟
we can use against Donovan Keyes is gone.
指控多诺万的证据就全抹除了
No, no, no, no, no. He cannot get away with this.
不行 不行 他绝不能逍遥法外
No, he won't. I promise.
放心 我保证
Eliot. Parker.
埃略特 帕克
Your job is the server room.
你们解决机房♥
Breanna. I need you to create a moment.
布瑞安娜 我需要你 整点乱子
Um. Unfortunately, I'm not entirely sure how to do that.
额 可惜 我不知道咋整啊
This bar doesn't even accept credit cards
这球厅连微信支付宝都不能用
and it sure as hell isn't smart wired.
更别提有智能线路了
Is it regular wired?
是常规硬线连接?
N… Yeah. N… Yeah. It is. Kind of.
是...吧 是...嘛 额 算是吧
Okay.
好嘞
Um.
呃
So I just wanna make sure that before we do this,
就是开搞前我得确认
we're uh, all stocked up on anti-venom and burn cream.
我们有备足 抗蛇毒素 烧伤膏
Breanna. Now.
布瑞安娜 快动手
What's up with these lights?
咋回事这些灯?
Oh! What the hell?
哦! 什么鬼?
Oh!
哦!
- Looks like it's my turn. - That was interference.
- 看来又轮到俺了 - 有人干扰啊
Interference? What, you think this is a sugar bowl? A flag on the play?
干扰? 你以为橄榄球呢? 抛黄旗判犯规呢?
(SugarBowl 美大学橄榄球季后赛)
Oy. Boys. Come on. We can settle this amicably.
哎 老铁们 有话好好说
Yeah. We can settle it when I take my shot.
是啊 等我打完球再好好说
Oh, go on then.
哦 那打吧
Uh. If you think your reputation can withstand it.
如果你觉得你的名誉能扛得住的话
I mean… …pool players talk.
我是说 台球厅闲言碎语多
Especially if they think someone's cheating.
尤其是有人被以为在耍赖
But why don't we just start again? Rebreak?
不如我们重开? 重新摆球?
All right. I'm fine with that.
行吧 我没意见
Yeah. I guess I am, too. But we gotta double the bet.
我也没意见 但赌注得加倍
Bet?
赌注?
- I didn't know we wagered anything? - Well, what a good time to start.
- 我咋不知道我们有赌注? - 那正好现在赌
How about $5,000?
五千刀怎么样?
Five thousand?
五千刀?
For that kind of money I'll have to see some cash on the table.
空说无凭 亮筹码再说
Cash or collateral?
要现金 还是 抵押品?
- Georgie, give me your necklace. - Hmm? Excuse me?
- 乔吉 你项链拿来 - 啊? 你认真的?
That's an emerald. Is that enough collateral for you?
翡翠的 够筹码不?
Uh, jus… Just… Give us a… A sec, will you?
额 那...那个...容我们一会?
Hey.
哎
- What's the problem? - The problem
- 有啥问题吗? - 问题就是...
is that this necklace is worth considerably more than $5,000
这条项链价值远超5000美元
as I stole it from a member of the Indian royal family.
是我从印度皇室那儿偷的
And it shouldn't be traced back to us.
绝不能露马脚
Why are you wearing it then?
那你干嘛还戴着?
Because.
因为
Georgie is a Gemini and it's her birthstone.
乔吉是双子座 这是"她"的生辰石
My bigger problem is that this was supposed to be one game
我的主要问题是 本来说好只是玩玩
and now it's a longer con and you've upped the stakes.
现在却变成了赌气梭哈
I gotta keep him engaged. He's not going to rerack for pride.
我得调动他的情绪 不然他不会妥协的
Be very careful.
千万别挥霍
Let's play.
来吧
There's got to be a way out of here.
肯定有法子离开这
Like… like in Last Jedi, when-when they're in the caves in Crait.
就像"最后的绝地武士"他们在克瑞特星球盐洞那样
No. It's not the Star Wars movie I would reference.
别举例这部 不配叫星战
All the work will be gone.
所有的努力都毁了
They're going to make us work off our contracts until we're 80.
他们会威迫我们签下卖♥♥身契肝到八十岁
[groans] It's no good.
毫无头绪
She's too complex.
"她"的内造太精妙
I could spend days with her and not get past her first line of defense.
我抚"她"几日也不湿叫
I love you. - No, just stop.
- 甘拜下风 - 缓缓先
Come here.
过来
Contracts.
"合约"
That girl in there is worried about her family.
里面的女孩担心她的家人
I don't think they're scheming for fun.
我不觉得他们是为了过家家
No. They do it for the money.
不 他们这么干是为了钱
No, it's…
不是 是...
I think they're being coerced by the Bravta gang.
我怀疑他们是被"兄弟会"逼的
Forced labor.
强迫劳动
I mean, you date one of these dorks, go talk to him.
我是说 你随便搭讪个戏精试试 聊两句
See if you can get him to open the door. At least stop the countdown.
看看他们能不能开个门 至少计时暂停啊
No.
不
I prefer direct intervention.
我喜欢干脆点
Breanna, will the countdown stop if we cut the power?
布瑞安娜 若电源切断 计时能停吗?
No. No. Servers like these, they have fail-safe generators.
不 不能 这类服务器都有应急电源
The air-conditioning.
空调系统
If we overheat the servers...
如果我们让服务器过载
They go into automatic shutdown.
设备会自动宕机
New plan.
新计划
I go to the roof, cut the air-conditioning.
我去屋顶 切断空调系统电源
You go talk to the nana-haters and see if you can get them to open the door.
你去跟二次元套近乎 看能不能开门
Parker, I don't speak geek.
帕克 我又不懂二次元
Aw, sure you do.
哎呀 你懂的
Hey.
嗨
Hey. Hey, guys. Hi.
嗨 嗨 各位 你们好
Listen, um… …shoot.
听着 呃...咋说来着
Yeah.
[说克林贡语]
Huh?
哼?
Klingon.
克林贡语(星际迷航)
Anybody?
没人懂吗?
What's he saying? Klingon?
他说的啥?克林贡语?
Damn it, Hardison.
操了都 哈德森
Okay.
好吧
Three degrees to the left and you can bank it for a twofer.
左偏三度 一杆双响
You're a halfway decent player.
你这局打得还行
You sound surprised.
看来你有点惊讶
Nothing surprising about you.
对你没什么惊讶的
Halfway decent players are a dime a dozen, but a mastermind, that's interesting.
青铜玩家遍地都是 唯有大♥师♥...才是惊叹
Mastermind?
大♥师♥?
You got me.
被你发现了
So what got you into this world?
你是怎么踏入这圈子的?
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表