剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
I had to do something.
我别无选择
So you just figured you'd steal from Uncle Sam?
所以你就拐走山姆大叔的钱?
It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
动手比宽恕容易咯
Come on out of there. Your country still needs you.
出来吧 国家还需要你
No. No way.
没门 休想
Oh, it might be a while, buddy.
怕是要等等了 老兄
I'm hearing noises.
里面有人蹲坑
Steve's still here.
史蒂夫还在这
He's having a complete meltdown.
他彻底炸毛了
We have to keep him away from Marlene.
别让他靠近玛琳
Can't you handle him?
行吗?
He still thinks I'm the doomsday weirdo, and the judge thinks I'm Cask-iana Jones.
他还觉着我是"末日巡逻队"呢
法官还当我是花果山"六小拎桶"呢
Oh, stop whining.
行了 少抱怨
I once played five characters in the basement of the Louvre.
我还在卢浮宫地窖分饰过五角呢
- Now go on. Here he comes. - I'm just... I'm not...
去吧 快去
我只是...我不...
- You... - Go.
你...
去
All right.
好吧
Hey, buddy. Yeah.
嗨 老兄
What are you doing here?
你在这搞毛?
Well, I saw you from across the room and I just...
我在那头看到你 我是...
I wanted to apologize. Sometimes I have...
我是想道歉 有时候我...
episodes that, you know...
容易宕机 就是...
It's hard to find a good therapist when you live in a bunker.
环境封闭容易憋出心理问题
No, I mean, what is a doomsday prepper doing at a judge's fundraiser?
不是 我是说"末日巡逻队"来法官筹款会干嘛?
Well, listen, man,
这嘛 听着 老兄
justice is a thin strand that keeps the walls of chaos from bursting open.
治国无其法则乱 守法而不变则衰
Am I right?
对吧?
Let me show you something that's very, very dear to me.
给你看看我特别珍爱的东西
Whoa.
哦
No. I'll show you. Stay here.
别 我去拿 在这等我
- Don't move. - Dude.
别走
老兄
- Sophie...Damn it! - Oh, I'm really enjoying this.
- 索菲...我艹! - 挺乐的哈
Oh. Your Honor.
哦 法官大人
Billy.
比利
How do you know Steve?
你咋认识的史蒂夫?
Oh, Stephen. [stammers] Boy Scouts.
哦 小史啊 当过童子军
As a matter of fact, I remember that is where I found my first cask.
我记得 在那接触到我人生第一个酒桶
- Oh. - A ghost town in Yuma.
哦
在尤马县的鬼镇(采矿镇)
I have a rattlesnake bite. I will show you.
我还被响尾蛇咬过 你瞅瞅
- Here. - Oh. Not here.
在这
哦 就别在这了
Not here?
别在这?
Speaking of casks...
说到酒桶...
I'm trying to get you the cash.
我在想法子给你搞钱
Well, you are running out of time.
好吧 时间可不等人
T.J., he's wandering again.
TJ 他又犯糊涂了
Hi, my love.
嗨 亲爱的
Just go right on back there.
去后面吧
There you go.
慢点
Don't go.
等我
Okay.
好的呢
[speaks Spanish]
[西语]
He's my banker.
他命中有我
[Eliot speaks indistinctly]
[埃略特含糊说话]
Look, something's going on here.
等等 有猫腻
What-What were you talking to the judge about?
你跟法官扯什么?
She wants a spot in the damn bunker.
她想来我们山头
I told her there's no more room unless you have surgical training.
我说咱山头庙小缺神医 除非你是华佗
You don't have surgical training, do you, guy?
你是华佗吗?
What is wrong with you?
你什么毛病?
- [inhales sharply] - Uh, hey, Tim.
额 嗨 蒂姆
Tim, Special Agent Franklin.
蒂姆 是"富兰克林"探员啊
Why didn't you just tell us what was going on?
不如告诉我们怎么回事?
Well, what were you gonna do about it?
你们又能怎么办?
Mom's medical bills, they left her broke. It's-It's how the system works.
这医疗制度下 账单拖垮了老妈的积蓄
I've been listening to all this self-help stuff trying to get rich.
我天天听那些成功♥学♥鸡汤
You see how that worked out.
你看结果如何
And now I've ruined everything.
现在全都被我毁了
- You can do this, Tim. - I can't.
你能行的 蒂姆
我行不了!
The judge, she's gonna take one look at me and know I'm a fraud.
法官一眼就能看穿我是冒牌货
You're not a fraud, buddy. You're not a fraud.
你不是冒牌货 老兄 你不是冒牌货
You were born to do this.
你是天命之选
I'm a pool cleaner, and I'm not even good at that.
我就是个清泳池的 还清不利索
We ain't gonna convince this guy.
这家伙油盐不进
- You lived inside his face. - We don't have time.
我们没时间了
他是你的皮囊
- It's gotta come from you. Come on. - All right.
还是得你说 来吧
行吧
Hey, Tim, um, the algorithm, it chose you for a reason.
听着 蒂姆 算法选你必然有其原因
You have a face and other attributes,
你长相帅气 其他能力也不赖
uh, that-that make you trustworthy and successful.
让你值得信任并取得成功
Uh, someone that can make a difference.
额 注定不凡
Like Frank.
比如弗兰克
Yeah, don't you see?
你没发现吗?
You're the same.
如镜映影
You're all the same.
你们本无不同
You're right.
你说得对
Math picked me.
数学选中了我
And math is never wrong.
数学从不出错
No. Let's go with that.
是的 我们重振旗鼓
Maybe I can do it.
或许我能行
Yeah.
是的
Tim's out. We're back on track.
蒂姆已解决 重回正轨
Okay.
Anybody got eyes on Steve?
有谁见着史蒂夫了?
Frank.
弗兰克
- Where have you been? - Work emergency.
你去哪儿了?
工作急事
Cost containment. Burn rate. You know how it is.
成本管控 资金消耗 你懂的
- Should we make a deal? - What do you need me to do?
能达成交易吗?
你需要我做什么?
Get this ghost gun case to settle and, for that,
摆平幽灵枪案 然后...
you get this bag of $200,000
这二十万现金
for your campaign or whatever.
作为竞选资金或随你
Do we have a deal?
成交?
Hmm.
嗯
You think you could pull one over on me?
你以为你能耍我?
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛?
He's trying to take me down.
他想搞死我
Oh. You-You don't think I know who is tanking my stock?
噢 你以为我不知道谁搞的我股票崩♥盘♥?
And now he's trying to mess with my case.
现在还搅和我的案子?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
You don't think I know your little friends, huh?
你以为我不清楚你那俩狐朋狗友?
Philip and Dennis?
"菲利普" 和 "丹尼斯"?
They led the charge. You know what?
他俩带头操纵 你晓得嘛
You can't take that.
这你可收不走
Now this is evidence, pal.
这可是铁证 小伙子
Evidence with your fingerprints and DNA.
有你的指纹和DNA
And I think I'm gonna, um,
我这就...
I'm gonna call the FBI and tell them about your little attempted bribe here.
我这就向联邦调查局举报你企图贿赂
I think I'm gonna drop it off to them now. Is that okay with you, Judge Gannon?
我这就送过去 没毛病吧 佳农法官?
Oh. Lord, yes. Thank you for saving me.
噢 娘唉 谢您救我水火之中
Well, somebody has to uphold the integrity of the judicial system.
那是 总有人得维护司法底线
You're going down, Stanford.
你完了 斯坦福
- ...never trusted that stupid... - I've been looking for you.
从没信过那个傻屌♥
我找你半天了
We gotta finish this conversation about the reckoning.
咱们得把话说清楚啊
- Oh, my God. - No?
天呐
哼?
I don't wanna join you in your bunker.
谁想上你那破梁山
You guys actually spooked this guy into thinking a fake CEO is out to get him.
你们吓尿这老弟了以为弗兰克要搞他
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表