剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
到地下室
Well, that was a hell of a gamble, huh?
作大死 哼?
You just assuming that all these criminals had hard assets in Paris?
你就直接默认恶棍在巴黎有硬资产?
It wasn't a gamble. You know violence, I know rich people.
没作死 你施拳脚 我懂富人
Rich people, they love to show off all their pretty little things,
有钱人就爱炫耀小玩意
even when they know they shouldn't.
明知不该嘚瑟
And they would never pass up the chance to think they're outwitting the authorities.
而且他们不会放过显摆的机会
You know, the little people who maintain all the rules.
规则只是限制小人物的
I never thought I'd ever say this, but I think that may be too much stuff to steal.
我从未浮现这想法 能偷的也太多了
Is stealing still fun? Tell me stealing's still fun.
这样偷还有意思吗?告诉还有意思
Oh, it's very fun.
有意思啊
But Parker has a point. It's a lot of cookies down there in that jar.
但帕克说的对 地窖堆成山了
I made a note of who brought what.
谁带的啥我都记着呢
Look. Go down there and clear out these items.
标记的货下去都清空
They belong to the richest, most vengeful people here.
都是属于这些有钱爱记仇的家伙
And if they lose trust in the host, then the whole auction falls apart.
若是主办方信任崩♥盘♥ 拍卖♥♥行就垮了
- Oh, it's Harry. I'm putting him through.
哦 是哈瑞 转接进来
Harry, did you get the information on the tanker?
哈瑞 油轮那你有什么进展?
Yes, and you're not gonna like it.
是的 怕你要失望了
[grunts] Oh. I'm missing the cake!
哦 我错过蛋糕了
(拉美服饰 背景欢呼声)
Hey, your tanker's supposed to be auctioned off, right?
油轮在竞标 对吧?
Well, it already has a destination set. King Abdul Aziz Port.
但目的地已定 阿卜杜拉阿齐兹国王港
Oh. Go eat cake.
额 去吃蛋糕吧
So, Arizona Mike already cut a side deal with the Saudis.
所以 亚利桑那麦克早私下跟沙特达成协议
So even if we disrupt this auction,
就算我们搅黄拍卖♥♥会
he's still gonna keep pumping Isabelle's town dry and shipping out their water.
他照样抽干运走伊莎贝拉镇子的水
We need to do more than just screw up tonight's event.
光搞砸今晚聚会还不够
We need to disrupt his entire business model. Right now.
我们要趁此刻掀翻他的整个商业模式
I think we got bigger problems than that.
与硬茬比都不是事
[Gustav speaking Russian]
[俄语]
[speaking Russian]
[俄语]
Oh, you are, how you say, uh, a vor. A thief. But maybe you are.
哦 你是 怎么说 额 那个"贼"(俄语) 那个"小偷" 或者你就是
Sir...you were not invited to this party.
先生 您不在宴会名单上
These are my invitation. Da!
这就是俺的请柬 懂?
[speaking Russian]
[俄语]
I'm pretty sure I punched one of those guys.
我敢肯定揍过其中一个家伙
Forget about stealing anything. Go down there and get Isabelle out.
别想偷了 赶紧把伊莎贝拉救走
No time to circle back through the catacombs.
绕墓穴来不及了
No. Go through the front. Take Eliot with you.
不 带艾略特直接走正门
What are you doing?
什么路数?
The one thing nobody who's chasing you expects you to do.
霍金都会摇摇头
I'm gonna go say hi.
我去问个好
We're just trying to do business here. I'm sure we can work something out.
我们只是搞些买♥♥卖♥♥ 有事好商量
- Mmm. - Who is this man?
这位是?
Who are you?
你谁啊?
[speaking Russian]
[俄语]
[in Russian] Yes. Good, you can translate?
[俄语] 太好了 你能翻译?
Of course... Mr. Ekimov, yes?
[俄语] 当然 埃基莫夫先生?
[in English] I can translate.
[英语] 我可以翻译
[in Russian] Do I know you?
[俄语] 我有见过你吗?
I was at the auction house earlier, but I had to leave.
[俄语] 先前在拍卖♥♥行 有事走了
Yes, yes, for this I am here! Men stole from me, valuable art.
[俄语] 对 对 就冲这事来的 有人偷了我的珍贵艺术品
[in English] Then I find their van outside this house.
[英语] 结果发现贼的货车就在屋外
[in Russian] So they work for you?
[俄语] 难道是你手下?
[in English] My house?
[英语] 我屋?
No, there are no thieves at my hou... No, my security is impeccable.
不 贼怎么可能 我的安保滴水不漏
There are no thieves.
贼缝都钻不进来
Does he know what they look like?
那他知道贼的面貌吗?
[in Russian] You know what they look like?
[俄语] 你知道贼的面貌吗?
Yes, soon.
[俄语] 知道 稍等
We got security footage, they'll send it soon.
[俄语] 监控拍到了 马上发来
They tell me, it's a good photo of woman with dark hair.
[俄语] 黑发女人拍的很清晰
[in English] Oh. Well, that's excellent news.
[英语] 喔 好消息
I've lost a lot of blood, okay? My left arm doesn't work.
我失血太多 好嘛? 左胳膊都麻完了
Uh. Man.
额 我去
Ooh, I know what our problem is.
喔 俺知道咱们问题所在了
Eliot has to fight the Mountain?
艾略特得干大块头?
No, you're not having fun doing my stuff or your stuff.
不 既然你我的事提不起兴致
- You gotta try Eliot's stuff. - What?
不如你试试艾略特的事
啥?
You fight him, I'll pick the lock.
你干♥他♥ 我开锁
He can't... He's not gonna be able to beat...
他干不了 小身板挨不住捶...
- You're already hurt anyway. - I...
反正你都半残了
我...
- Let's go!
上!
Parker. Parker!
帕克 帕克!
You got any advice?
有啥建议?
- I told you to be clear with her, man.
我早让你跟他说清楚 老弟
You know we handle our emotional stuff before we get into a job.
干活前得梳理好情感问题啊
No, I meant...
不是 我是说...
No, I mean for him.
不啊 我是说干♥他♥的建议
- Oh. He's gonna whoop your ass.
这啊 建议挨捶
I don't know what he's talking about.
我不知道他在说啥
There are no thieves working here or hiding here.
这儿既没贼 也不会藏贼
[speaks Russian]
[俄语]
[in English] He wants to know why their vehicle is parked outside.
[英语] 他想知道为啥贼的车在外面
Maybe if they're stealing from Mr. Ekimov, then they're targeting you too.
或许他们偷了埃基莫夫的东西 也在盯上你
I mean, you do have fine art and antiquities?
我是说 你确实有精美艺术品和古董吧?
No.
不啊
No. I mean, not until maybe about an hour ago,
不啊 我是说 才一个钟头
but it's not even my anti... It's their antiquities.
算不到我名下 是大伙的古董
It's my antiquities.
是我的古董
Left guard... Your left guard!
左防姿态 左防姿态啊!
- Slip!
侧闪!
I got him!
我揍到他了!
- You-You better duck. - What?
你最好鸭子摇摆 (拳击躲避技巧)
啥?
Don't do the...
别这样...
This whole time, I'm out here getting my ass beat.
搁半天 屁♥股♥光开花了
Let's go.
来
Nope
没门
Time to go.
该撤了
Damn it, Hardison! Did you really try the Vulcan Spock thing again?
我♥操♥ 哈德森 你又来瓦肯捏掐术?(星际迷航招数)
It's gonna work one of these days
迟早对你有效
(使人动容)
No.
不
Ah, good. Pictures of thief. It's woman with dark hair.
收到了 贼的照片 黑发女子
Hey! Look at this.Thieves did try to get in here.
嘿 瞧 贼确实来过
What? Now, hold on. Nobody knew there'd be anything in here.
啥? 等等 谁会知道这儿藏货
Who breaks in to an empty vault?
谁挖空库啊?
Oh. Well, I can tell you right now, this painting alone is worth over $12 million.
哦 我只能说 单独这幅画就值一千两百万
Huh. Yes. Thieves come to your house and is hole in tunnel.
哼 是啊 贼闯你家 还挖洞 (镇子偷水呼应)
But no, is a big,
uh, sovpadeniye.
真係 呃 "湊到爛"
"Coincidence."
"真凑巧"
- "Coincidence". - Again..
"真凑巧"
重申一遍
...there was nothing in here worth stealing.
这儿没值钱可偷!
Not until you asked people to bring items of value. Demanded it.
直到你提议让大伙带值钱货来
No, there was only... Oh, where's the girl?
不 那只是...对了 那女孩呢?
Ah, girl. This girl?
啊 女孩 这女孩?
Hmm?
哼?
All right. Gustav's phone's in range. I'm sending him security footage.
收到古斯塔夫信♥号♥♥ 监控传他手♥机♥
I thought you wiped that.
你不是删了
I did, but I kept a copy for just this reason.
是删了 但有备无患
All right, well, you're slowing us down, man.
行嘞 赶紧的吧 老弟
Hey, you try to hack and edit a photo at the same time in a damn sewer.
那你"下水道"边黑系统 边P图试试
It's a crypt.
是墓穴
Not helping.
谢您嘞
Oh. You took us for fools. That-That whole song and dance.
噢 玩我们呢 整这出戏
Yelling at the girl so we wouldn't suspect anything if we saw her in the vault.
大吼那姑娘 这样撞见她也不会起疑
We wouldn't question it.
之前我们没察觉
All right, it does appear to be the same girl,
好吧 显然女孩是她
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表