剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
这是啥身份?
"Violet Cesario"?
"维奥莱特-西萨里奥"?
I don't... I don't know.
我也 我也不知啊
They're your IDs.
都是你搞得身份
Uh...
额...
No, it's not. I did not build this one. Neither did Breanna.
不 不可能 我没建过这个身份 布瑞安娜也没建过
You built this one.
是你建的这身份
All right, well, just pick one and do it now.
行啦 赶紧随便搞一个
Something's off here.
氛围不对劲啊
There're entirely too many guys here with guns than there should be.
这儿持枪的家伙多到反常
Ex-Spetsnaz, mercs, two Chinese security agents.
前苏联特种兵 雇佣兵 俩中国安全特工
What did you walk us into?
你带我来渡劫呢?
Let me go! You're killing my town! Every farm is dead!
放开我 你毁了我的镇子 所有的农场都死了
Isabelle, I appreciate you coming all the way from the US to yell at me,
伊莎贝拉 我感谢你大老远从美国来吆喝我
but this is a private party.
但这是私人聚会
Yeah, party of vultures.
是啊 "秃鹫狂欢会"
You stole our water, and now they're selling it back to us?
你偷我们的水 又倒卖♥♥给我们?
At a very fair price I might add.
我得说 价格很公道
Scuse me, everybody. Just doing a little customer service here.
抱歉 各位 只是生意上的小事
Why don't you take Miss Dulotte to the vault,
不如你领杜小姐去金库呆会儿
- and we'll talk after the party? - No.
派对之后我们再讨论?
不
This is not a normal crowd.
这可不是啥正常聚会
Normal crowds do not laugh at, "Take her to the vault."
正常聚会不会在说"带她去金库"呵呵大笑
We're gonna need an ID.
查下她的身份
Hardison, American accent, Isabelle Dulotte.
哈德森 "美国口音 伊莎贝拉-杜洛特"
Something about, uh, her town.
"说什么关于她的小镇"
I'll find the vault.
我去找金库
I got her, straight off social. She's from Neddleton, Mississippi.
通过社交软件直接找到了 她来自密西西比州的内德尔顿
Harry! He's driving back from Chicago.
哈瑞! 他正从芝加哥回去
Hardison, connect me.
哈德森 帮我连线
Hey, Sophie! You should see the campus.
嗨 索菲 你应该来看看这些校园
Girls are gonna go look at a couple more that Becky likes.
女孩们还会去看 贝琪 钟意的几所学校
(哈瑞 女儿 贝琪)
Great.
挺好
Um, Harry, how far are you from Neddleton?
嗯 哈瑞 你离内德尔顿有多远?
Uh, I just passed it about two exits ago.
呃 我两出口前就经过那里了
Hey, let me ask you. What would you say if I grew a beard?
我问你个事 如果我留胡子会怎么样?
Well, that would be unfortunate. Now, please turn around.
呃... 那就很难为情了 麻烦你调个头
There's a very unpleasant man here who deserves our attention.
这儿有个非常不讨喜的人 值得我们关注
He's connected to something bad happening in that town.
他与那座小镇坏事有关
- Hardison will send you the details. - Okay.
哈德森会把细节发给你
行...唉
Thought you were having a weekend in Paris.
还以为你们在巴黎度周末呢
Yeah, we are.
是啊 在度呢
We just have to figure out what's going on at a secret meeting
我们只是得搞清楚这场秘密会议的内♥幕♥
without blowing our covers and rescue a young woman from a vault
得在不暴露身份被俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮崩了我们之前
all before a murderous Russian gangster tries to shoot us.
再救出那个保险库的女孩
So, ticktock.
所以 时间紧迫
Unfortunate?
难为情?
I like it.
我倒挺喜欢
How are you doing it?
目前状况还好吗?
Well, I'm still bleeding,
嗯呢 还在流血
my arm's going a little bit numb, but I ain't dead yet.
还没要死 就胳膊有点麻
No, I said, "How are you doing it?"
不是 我是说 "你现在和你老爹
Reconciling with your dad?
是什么状况?"
I'm sorry. I was focused on all the hired killers in the room.
不好意思 我得专注这个 杀手满屋
Man, this is a weird party, Sophie, okay?
天呐 索菲 我们在诡异聚会 好嘛?
There's a lot of professional muscle in here, and it's a mix.
这儿有很多大手子 啥都有
Some private, some straight bad guys.
私人武装 犯罪份子
Government types.
还有政♥府♥蛀虫
I know.
我知道啊
I just made small talk with the Japanese Agricultural Minister,
我刚跟日本农业部长唠了几分钟
and then an Albanian gangster talked my ear off
转头就被阿尔巴尼亚黑帮拽着
about black market Polish relics.
聊了半天黑市文物
This is a baffling party.
妖魔鬼怪全都在这
It's time to talk to the host.
该跟屋主探讨一番了
That's the exact opposite of laying low. I'm just pointing that out.
我得说 这阵仗暗藏玄机
Parker, Hardison?
帕克 哈德森?
Any luck with the vault before I beard the lion?
我在太岁头上动土前 有金库的消息吗?
Yeah, we got it.
有 找到了
But there's a yeti-sized dude parked out front.
门口有个施瓦辛格堵着
Not sure we can afford the noise of taking him down now
没搞清状况前
till we know what's going on.
怕是承受不了闹腾后的后果
You said the Paris catacombs run under the building?
你说过巴黎地下墓穴就在这建筑下?
Oh, yes. The claustrophobic tunnels filled with thousands of skulls
嗯 是啊 隧♥道♥里堆满数以千计的头骨
and dust from generations of dead people are right below us.
以及我们脚下世代亡灵的尘土
Oh, tick tacks, that doesn't help us.
哦 我去 你玩真的
Hmm.
哼
- No. - Hmm?
不是吧
哼?
- No. - Yeah.
别
嗯啊
N...Fine.
好吧
But, you know what kind of concrete those old buildings used?
但你可清楚这建筑用的那种混凝土成分?
Limestone.
石灰岩
Mmm, chop suey.
小菜一碟
We gotta stop at the kitchen.
我们得在厨房♥底下打住
Be good.
祝好
How y'all doin'? I don't think we've met yet.
你好 我想我们还未见过面
- Arizona Mike. - Victoria Chernenkov
亚利桑那 麦克
维多利亚-切内科夫
of the Kurchatov Investment Group. And this is my security...
来自库尔恰托夫投资集团 这位是我的保镖...
He's also American.
他也是美国人
Oh, well, always glad to meet
哦 额 老乡见老乡两眼总是泪汪汪
你好
- a fellow American.- Hey.
I'll make sure you get some hot sauce on the way out.
我保证临走前送你些辣酱
Arizona Mike...
亚利桑那 麦克...
Arizona Mike's Hot Wings?
亚利桑那 麦克辣翅?
There you go!
对头!
Now see, this man has taste.
瞧见没 这老哥懂品味
Not like these freaks that put mayo on their french fries.
不像那群把蛋黄酱涂薯条上的怪胎
Ugh. That's monstrous.
额 虾扯蛋
Yeah, I got a hundred wings location. Ten states, five countries.
我有百家辣翅分部 遍布五国 十州
I started out by supplying my own chickens.
起初我以养鸡为生
And it turns out, those things take a crazy amount of water.
结果这玩意耗水量惊人
So, once I got into that game...
后来 我涉足了此行业
Well, here we are.
成就了当下
Is this your first auction?
这是您首次拍卖♥♥会?
Auction?
拍卖♥♥会?
Yes.
是啊
This is my very first auction. How perceptive.
这的确是我首次拍卖♥♥会 眼光尖锐
And Chernenkov, that makes you Russian?
切内科夫 是来自俄♥罗♥斯♥吗?
Mmm, practically.
差不多吧
I did my master's in Moscow,
我在莫斯科取得了硕士学位
and now I manage the Kurchatov family's interests in the US and Europe.
现在负责打理库尔恰托夫家族的在欧美的利益事务
So a Russian firm would put you in the uranium business?
所以俄♥国♥企业会安排你做铀业务吗?
Again, amazing.
哇 着实敏锐
And you sell...
您是从事...
Water, of course.
I'm the water guy!
水资源 当然啦 我是售水之人
You remember that dealio out westward, we said "Oh! We're in a drought"?
你还记得西部旱地那笔买♥♥卖♥♥吗?
当时我们说道:"天 比老干妈都干"
Well I negotiated millions of gallons of water to be shipped
后来我跟拥有农场的中东财团
to farms owned by a cartel of Middle Eastern countries.
谈成了几百万加仑水的运输合同
I even shipped some of that stuff out on tankers. Old-school.
我甚至保守的动用了油轮来确保水运输
That was you.
那是您啊
Hell, yeah, that was me.
对头 是我
And of course, you know,government put a stop to that.
不过嘛 你也了解 政♥府♥叫停了项目
But that's why I straight envy you Russians.
之所以我羡慕你们俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Because there's no government to speak of in Russia,
那里政♥府♥不插脚
- it's just businessmen. - Yeah.
都是商人在主导
是啊
But, you know, our businessmen,
但是 众所周知 我们的商人
they do tend to blow up each other's planes...
他们会相互摧毁对方的飞机
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表