剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
Oh. Yeah.
是 没错
(与本剧哈瑞同是其主角)
All right. Breanna tracked flowers going to Peter Luna's office.
好嘞 布瑞安娜追踪到有花束送往彼得卢纳办公室
That's our ticket.
这是我们进门的筹码
We didn't rehearse a slap.
我们可没说有扇耳光戏码
You think it's funny? Humiliating me like that?
你觉得很好笑? 丢我人是吗?
Babe. Babe. I-I-I didn't even notice it, okay?
亲爱的 我真没注意 好吗?
I-I don't know what I'm doing. I'm an idiot.
我都搞不懂自己 我是蠢货
Course you didn't. 'Cause you only think of yourself.
不然呢 你只会考虑自己
Oh, right on time, my flowers.
哦 正好 俺订的花
- Thank you. No, no. I need these. - Ah, ah. I need ID.
- 感谢 不 不 我的花 - 唉 唉 出示信息
I need these.
我急用
I left it in the van. Listen to me, okay?
我忘车里了 听我讲 好吗?
I posted a picture of my wife yesterday and put it on the Internet
我昨天微博发了张老婆照片
and she said her hair was messed up. Okay? It looked fine to me.
我觉得挺好 她非说头发炸毛了
She said something about flyaways. I don't know what those are.
说什么发梢翘起 我哪懂啊
You are the only thing standing in the way of me making up with my wife
你是俺挽回老婆的最后稻草啊
and me sleeping on the couch for a week.
不然真睡沙发了
So have a heart.
通融下吧
[sighs] Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Ma'am. Ma'am.
女士 女士
You need to check in.
你得登记
Ma'am.
女士
Oh, wow.
哇喔
That is a gorgeous chair.
这轮椅真别致
Titanium, huh? Probably light as a feather.
钛合金的? 应该很轻便
And you got the top-of-the-line power assist unit.
而且还是电动辅助顶配
- You know wheelchairs? - Well, I'm a veteran.
- 你懂轮椅? - 是啊 俺是老兵
So I got a lot of friends in chairs,
很多战友都坐轮椅
but their chairs are not as pretty as yours, I'll tell you that.
实话说 他们的轮椅可没你的精巧
Then again, my friends are not as pretty as you.
而且 我的战友也没你漂亮
Well, that's an awfully sweet thing of you to say.
说的可真甜
Just because somebody says something sweet,
若不是有真心
doesn't mean it's not true, Ivy.
我怎会甜言挂嘴边 艾薇
How are you with electronics?
你了解电子产品吗?
I'm all right.
了解些
Maybe after I get these flowers dropped off,
或许等我送完花后
you could help me with my phone?
帮我看看手♥机♥好吗?
What's wrong with your phone?
你手♥机♥怎么了?
Well, your number's not in there.
没有你开不了机
Well, hello there. - Hello.
- 你好 - 你也好
Hi. Um, for Bobbi.
额 送芭比的
- That's me. - Oh.
- 是我 - 噢
Well, flowers for Bobbi.
芭比的花束
Oh, I ordered them, but I'm not the recipient.
是我订的 但收♥货♥人不是我
[Peter] Bobbi, get in here!
芭比 进来
Would you excuse me, please?
失陪一下
Somebody got you flowers?
有人送你花?
I got them for you.
我为您订的
Well, Danielle.
送丹妮尔的
Isn't today the anniversary?
今天不是纪念日吗?
Oh. Right. Yeah. Cool.
噢 对哦 很好
- Who is Danielle? - Mmm.
谁是丹妮尔?
When's my next ice bath treatment?
我冰浴治疗什么时间?
Oh, shoot.
哦 糟糕
Oh, I forgot to schedule it.
我忘预约了
I assume this means you also forgot to refill my HGH prescription?
我猜 生长激素 你也忘配了?
Ugh. - Mm-hmm.
- 额 - 嗯哼?
Oh, I'm so sorry. I'll fix it.
实在抱歉 我这就去办
Afraid of aging dying.
恐惧 衰老 死亡
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Can I make it up to you with some lunch?
可否请您吃午餐以表歉意?
Someplace nice, my treat?
订家好餐厅 我请客?
No can do. Got an appointment.
没有空 有约了
Oh.
噢
I didn't see anything on your schedule.
行程表里没见安排
No, it's not business, it's personal.
不是公事 是私事
Who is he?
他是哪位呢?
Or who is she?
还是 她是哪位呢?
Okay.
好的
- Bobbi. - Hmm?
- 芭比 - 嗯?
Thank you.
多谢
Miss Unrequited-Crush-On-My-Boss may just be our way in.
"霸道总裁爱上我"或许能成为切入点
Hey, Parker, see if there's access through the neighboring office.
帕克 看看隔壁办公室有没有入口
Hi, Garrett.
嗨 贾瑞特
I'm here for the interview.
我来面试的
Interview? With who?
面试? 和谁?
D'oh. Idiot. I forgot the name.
糟 傻蛋 名字我忘了
- Lydia? - Yes. Lydia.
- 莉迪亚? - 对 莉迪亚
Morning, Gail.
早安 盖尔
What's up?
吃过了吗?
Psst. Do you wanna hear something spooky?
想听些怪谈吗?
Always.
当然
They're keeping frozen bodies in the basement.
有人在地下冷冻尸体
- What? - Yeah.
- 啥? - 是的
Like some kind of cryonics thing.
像是某种低温实验
I got lost and ended up down there.
我走错路发现的
Super creepy.
特别瘆人
Like, Frankenstein's lab or something.
像是"弗兰克斯坦"怪异实验室 (上集数字人名)
[pants]
I, uh, gotta use the restroom.
我 额 得去下洗手间
So, uh, if Lydia comes out before I get back, will you just tell her?
如果莉迪亚提前出来 能麻烦转告她吗?
Course.
行
Come on, man. Don't jerk me around. I need those parts.
别 老兄 别玩我 我急需那些器件
You'll have them, Tom. I told you, I've have three clients
会有你的 汤姆 我还有三个客户
who are going to default in two weeks.
两周后就会违约
- And what if they don't? - I'll make sure that they do.
- 如果他们不违约? - 我会安排妥当
Good.
很好
'Cause I got a retired CEO that wants to take up tennis again and needs tendons.
有位退休大亨想重返球场 急需肌腱修复
If you don't believe me, Tom, in two weeks you're gonna be swimming in tendons.
若是你还不信 汤姆 两周后你就能在肌腱堆里洗澡
You're gonna be swimming in tendons.
在肌腱堆里洗澡
You know it's so unfair, Tom.
汤姆 你知道有多么不公平
Death is such a sad and sappy, wasteful event.
死亡真是 凄凉虚耗
Now I've single-handedly monetized the entire process,
我亲手构建了整个商业渠道
from the moment my client dies, through their seven years of cold storage,
从我客户死去那刻 经过七年低温冷冻
till I sell their bodies for parts.
再到出♥售♥他们器体
And instead of nominating me for a friggin' Nobel prize,
结果诺贝尔提名都没有
you wanna know what my clients' families do, Tom?
反而客户家属都怎么想的 汤姆?
Well, they whine and they complain about me stealing bodies that are lawfully mine.
他们只会指责我偷走我合法拥有的遗体
I mean, the future, Tom, is the free market.
汤姆 我是说 未来 可是自♥由♥市场
I guess we know why he refuses to return the bodies.
我想我们摸清动机了
He's running a human chop shop.
他经营着人肉客栈
Not on my bloody watch.
有我在就甭想
I wanna stop this guy in his tracks, so we hit him hard and fast.
我要让这家伙动弹不得 措手不及
I'm going to pose as a client and get him out of his office.
我扮客户引诱他离开办公室
Parker, you're going to get in and ransack it.
帕克 你潜入进去翻箱倒柜
Breanna, you're on digital assets.
布瑞安娜 你查他的数字资产
Crypto, bank accounts, shell companies.
加密资产 银行账户 空壳公♥司♥账目
This creep's wearing a Patek Philippe watch and designer clothing.
这个家伙穿名牌 戴着百达翡丽手表
He's got money, and we're gonna find it.
他赚过的钱 都给他翻出来
Welcome. Come in.
欢迎 请进
Hi.
你好
Um.
额
I am looking for, um... Peter Luna?
我在找...彼得卢纳?
Peter's in a meeting right now. But I can help you. I'm Bobbi.
彼得有会议 我先接待您 我是芭比
Oh.
噢
Oh.
哦喔
I don't mean to pry, but are you all right?
请恕冒昧 您还好吗?
I'm sorry. I, um... I don't even know... [stutters] ...what I'm doing here.
抱歉 我 我都不知道 我来干嘛
I know nothing about, um, cryonics.
我对冷冻一无所知
I, uh...I just received some very bad news.
我 额 我刚收到确诊通知
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表