剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
Cash.
现金
Cash?
现金?
Can't you take a check?
支票方便吗?
I am a judge.
我是法官
Yeah.
是啊
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry. It is a cash game, madam.
抱歉 唯有真金换诚心 女士
You see, you have to pay to win.
虚情必有假意
However, when you find the cash...
若女士资金募足
give me a call.
再与我联♥系♥
Hey. How's Astrid?
嘿 阿斯特丽德可好?
Oh, she's great.
哦 挺好的
She's working hard, but her work's bringing her to New Orleans next month,
她工作很努力 而且下月要调去新奥尔良了
so our journey continues.
所以我们情感纽带还在延续
Ew. What's that?
呕 这啥?
Tech brew.
科技狠活
I'm trying to stay in character. All the guys drink it.
提神醒脑 角色拿捏
Every nutrient you need for prime cognitive function,
满足人体能量所需
except taste.
就是难喝
I'll stick to tea.
我还是喝茶吧
So, I got up to speed on the plane.
我在飞机上熟悉了情况
How's your digital Frankenstein coming out party?
你那个数字人弗兰克斯坦进展如何?
My bots are posing as friends of Frank's
我的AI已连续两日
and have been for the past two days.
伪造弗兰克的人际网络
And since business journalism is powered by AI,
自从商业新闻依托AI后
all I had to do was seed Frank in with some real people,
我只需将弗兰克混淆其中
and now these Wall Street guys think he's the real deal.
资本便无察觉
See for yourself.
自己看吧
But...that's fantastic.
可...太牛了啊
In the past two hours,
短短两小时内
five different billionaires have stepped up to fund Frank's start-up
有五位资本大亨投资了
for a magic box that doesn't do nothing.
弗兰克那毫无卵用的虚空魔盒
By looking like this guy,
凭着虚空人设
I've had money and power and opportunities thrown at my forehead.
钱权机遇如潮水涌入我命脉
I mean, I've always known the system is rigged, but this is...
我是说 资本腐♥败♥我始终清楚 可这...
Oh. There's one of our billionaires calling now.
哦 有位资本大亨来电了
Your dwindling faith in humanity is gonna have to wait.
你对人性信仰的消退得暂缓缓
It's time you get into character.
该入戏了
Hmm.
嗯
Dude, I just saw the pitch video and you crushed it.
朋友 我刚看完融♥资♥视频 直接炸裂
As Stanford 360's first angel investor,
作为斯坦福360的首位天使投资人
I am beyond stoked about your vision.
所展现的愿景令人振奋
Thanks, man.
多谢 朋友
But there's a patch of hardpack on our Black Diamond that's...
就是"雪道有些崎岖"令人...
- ...got me worried. - What's that?
令人担忧
什么情况?
It's a case going down in your backyard.
有场官司在发酵
Thi-This company, CovertCraft, they make 3D printed gun kits.
这家名为手搓网的3D枪件打印公♥司♥
One of their customers shot somebody. Of course the dude sued.
有个客户因持枪伤人被起诉
I'm worried the case is gonna create a precedent to regulate 3D printing.
我担忧此案会催生3D打印立法先例
It could screw our launch.
会影响我们的项目
Dude, I know the judge. Marlene Gannon.
朋友 我认识玛琳-佳农法官
She's a member of my country club. I'll set us all up on a video meeting.
她是我高尔夫俱乐部的会员 我想能安排视频会议
I owe you, bro. [chuckles]
欠你个情 朋友
Hey, and thanks for letting me stay at your place in Alaska.
对了 谢你 阿♥拉♥斯加住所 借我暂住
Looking forward to shredding...
期待一起
...the slopes.
征服雪道
Meritocracy?
精英主义?
Ha!
这
What is the point of doing anything?
活着图啥?
For what it's worth, when I was an angry young grifter,
姑且听之 当初我不过是个愤世的毛头骗子
the point was, they started with everything.
重点是 他们先天占尽先机
I started with nothing.
而我两手空空
And yet here I was, beating them.
可最终胜出的是我
Another conference?
又来会议?
No.
不是
Wait. The judge just picked up on the trail we left for her to Eliot's casks.
等等 法官刚发现我们给她留的埃略特酒桶线索
Okay, good.
很好 不错
T.J., I need you to see if the building at this address
TJ 我要你查这地址的建筑
was condemned after Katrina.
是否在飓风后被列为危房♥了
Anything you can find on it.
任何信息都汇报给我
All right. Go. Go, go, go, go. Don't look at me. Go.
好嘞 快去 别回头 快去
Oh.
哦
Hello. Great.
哎嘿 太好了
What's up, Dennis?
卡了 丹尼斯?
Sophie and Eliot are at the warehouse.
索菲 埃略特到仓库了
Ooh. Is that the meeting?
噢 是那会议吗?
Yeah. Everyone's logging on now.
是啊 都在线上了
Who are those two?
这俩谁?
Uh, Philip and Dennis. They're on his board. They're my bots.
额 菲利普 和 丹尼斯 他们董事会的 俺的渗透小队
The photo real versions.
高清照片级别
Every online meeting needs two people who look impressed and nod.
每个线上会议都要两个会点头认可的人
He's wandering.
他都飘了
- Okay. - Oh.
好了
哦
Hey, Marlene. Long time no see.
嗨 玛琳 好久不见
Let me start by introducing you to the smartest,
先让我介绍这位我见过
most visionary man I have ever met.
最卓识远见的男人
Marlene, meet Frank Stanford.
玛琳 这位是弗兰克-斯坦福
Mr. Stanford,
斯坦福先生
Rick tells me that, uh, you have an interest in Rivera v. CovertCraft?
里克跟我说 额 您很关注 里维拉和手搓网的案件?
Yes, Judge.
是的 法官
My investors are worried that a verdict might set a precedent
我的投资方担忧判决开创司法先例
that would negatively impact our upcoming product launch.
进而影响我们的产品
Bottom line, what would it take for you to settle this out of court?
直说吧 如何才能庭外和解?
What is he doing here?
他来搞啥?
Sorry to interrupt, Judge Gannon.
抱歉打断您 佳农法官
Uh, could you meet me in a private conversation room?
额 能否私聊?
It's urgent.
很紧急
Why, may I ask, are you interrupting my meeting?
能否问问 为嘛打断我的会议?
Well, my assistant heard from Rick's assistant that this was going down,
是这样 我秘书从里克助手那得知的会议
and frankly, you should be thanking me. I-I'm saving you from yourself.
老实说 你还得谢我 我在救你
Saving me?
救我?
Steve, you're hardly my only donor.
史蒂夫 你并非我唯一的捐助者
Yeah, but I'm the donor who knows how to keep everything this side of legal.
是 但我懂得合法手段显心肠
I mean, this Frank guy, sure, he's the hot new thing,
我是说 这弗兰克确实是当红新贵
but what do you really know about him?
但你真了解他吗?
Rick Bellamy vouched for him.
有里克-贝拉米为他担♥保♥
And I read an article about him in Modern Industrialist.
我也在《现代实业家》上读过报道他的文章
Yeah, he's got a lot of attention.
是啊 当红炸子鸡
Which means one wrong move,
这意味着有任何瑕疵
one donation without all the-the-the corners being covered,
有任何捐赠流程纰漏
the press finds out, and then he screws my case.
媒体若是曝光 我的案子就完了
I mean, for-for all you know,
我是说 你压根不清楚
someone could be hacking into your secure meeting right now.
有没有人正监听你的会议
Oh
噢
Sorry for the interruption.
抱歉各位
Mr. Stanford,
斯坦福先生
I think I'd feel more comfortable if we discussed this in person.
我想我们当面谈会更妥当
- Maybe you could come by my fundraiser... - Hmm. No, no, no.
或许您可以参加我的募筹会
额 不 不 不
...on Saturday?
就在周六?
- Absolutely. - No.
荣幸之极
别啊
Looking forward to raising a glass of your world-famous bourbon.
期待品尝您闻名遐迩的波本酒
Wait. What are we gonna do now?
慢着 我们该咋办?
We can't just make someone exist who doesn't exist.
总不能凭空捏个人吧
I might have another idea.
或许我另有良策
So let me get this straight. We couldn't bribe the judge,
让我理理 我们贿赂不了法官
- so you created a fake guy. - Right.
所以你就生成个假人
是滴
But the judge would only deal with a real guy,
但法官只愿线下交谈
so you found a real guy who looks like the fake guy to fool her?
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表