剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
You're that type.
你就是那种人
You talk the talk like you're in control, but really,
你嘴上表现的运筹帷幄 实则...
you're just trying to convince yourself.
自欺欺人
It's a bad tell.
狐狸尾巴藏不住
You did know that you had that tell, right?
你清楚露了马脚 是吧?
You know, when he gave me his real name,
就是 当他说出真名时
because the name Lawyer Harry Wilson is way too boring not to be real,
因为"哈瑞-威尔森"这律师名 太刻意反而不真 (老派传统阶级精英名)
I thought to myself, "These two, they can't be working alone, can they?"
我寻思"就凭二位也敢闯龙潭"?
So I had Ivan call for backup.
所以 我便让伊万去摇人
And the backup should be arriving at my office, oh, right about…
摇的人差不多到了 哦 已经...
now.
到了
Samurai Midnight.
午夜侍魂
They invented the chop-kick maneuver.
他们开创了劈腿技
Who do you think they named the move after?
你觉得这招名闻于谁?
Huh? All right.
嗯?好嘞
Give me one second, okay? What do you mean?
桥豆麻袋 喂?你说啥?
What does Keyes mean he's sending backup?
什么叫基斯在摇人?
The lion is out of the cage.
母老虎已出笼
You're up, hotshot.
该你了 老登
Try and make your mommy proud.
♪ 努力让你妈妈骄傲 ♪
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Guys, I don't have a camera over that table.
哇喔 哇喔 家人们 球台视角丢失了
Harry?
哈瑞?
I cannot help you without those glasses on.
没眼镜我帮不了你
You know, when you get down to it,
就是 说到底
it doesn't really matter what you did to me or to the people that I love.
你怎么对待我或我爱的人 已无关紧要
'Cause I know what kind of person you are.
因为我清楚你什么货色
You're the kind of person I used to be.
你就是以前的我
Someone who's always looking for the angles.
总爱戳他人痛处
Always thinking that the rubes deserve to get played.
偏执认为单纯的人活该被欺
Yet here you are. Trying to win.
可你也在这...拼命想赢
Oh, this isn't about winning. This is about not being a piece of crap.
噢 这无关输赢 这是为了不成为败类
That's the bar here.
我的原则在此
That's all I gotta do to beat you.
仅此足以胜你
No matter what happens here today,
无论今日如何
I'm gonna go home knowing that I'm not that.
回家的我心中无愧 深知我不是那般人
Anymore.
再也不是
And you always will be.
而你永远都会是
And here we are at the eight.
黑八球时刻
Yes, yes, yes.
是...
Yeah, you can lord about this place, your pond.
是啊 你可以在这块小池塘猖狂
'Cause it makes you feel big.
使自己仰天高昂
You can scam grandmas 'cause it makes you feel smart.
也可以骗骗老奶奶显自己聪朗
But the truth is you're a loser
但你终是阴沟蟑螂
who's about to cost his boss a half a million dollars right now.
而你将败完你老板五十万大洋
- Whoa! - Hey!
- 哇喔! - 哎!
Oh That's cheating.
耍无赖呢
Cheating? Oh. Ivan, did you bump into our good friend here?
无赖? 哦 伊万 你撞到我们这位朋友了吗?
- No, sir. - No!
- 没啊 头 - 没错
Ivan would never do that.
伊万是个乖乖仔
Nobody in this bar would ever call Ivan a liar.
厅里大伙都知道
Would they, Ivan?
是吧 伊万?
No, no. See, last lesson.
慢着 前车之鉴
See, if you're ever gonna try to shark someone,
要想耍手段
don't do it in their own house.
就别在人家地盘上狂
Oh, and that reminds me, I now own yours.
哦 对了 归我了你的房♥
- Get 'em. - Hey!
- 抓住他们! - 嘿
And just so you remember this lesson…
今儿给你上一课...
No, no, no, no, no. No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
别...别
- …we're gonna break your hands. - No. No, no, no, no!
- 这就断了你的手 - 别...别
Hold steady!
摁住!
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
别...别
Breanna, I need you to create another moment.
布瑞安娜 再拔根救命毫毛
- No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. - Hold him, hold him!
- 别...别 - 摁住他 摁住他
Okay.
好吧
Here goes.
来咯
Sorry. This was all I could think of.
对不住 只能硬着头皮来了
No, it was a good choice!
没事 这波操作满分!
Hold him. Hold him!
架住他 架住他!
That I can do with a pool cue.
我打球不咋地 抡杆倒是在行
Enough chitchat. Let's go!
别扒拉了 快跑
Get up! Come on. Get him, get him! Go!
快起来 抓住他们 抓住他们
Ivan! Get him! Get all of 'em! Get all of 'em now!
伊万 抓住他们 全给我活捉 全给我活捉!
- What... - I got tired of waiting for you to finish.
- 咋.. - 等半天了你也太墨迹了
Here, take these.
这几个 带走
Go on.
快走
Oh, thank you. She's scary.
哦 谢谢 真母老虎啊
Nana-haters.
恨奶党
Okay, where are we going?
好嘞 我们往哪跑?
Oh! Not far enough.
哦! 反正没跑远
We got a dozen more Bravta friends coming any minute.
布拉夫塔十几个手下随时就到
Huh.
哼
Well, before you dispense with us, you should probably answer your phone.
好吧 对我们动手前 你先接电♥话♥为好
We can wait.
我们候着呗
Hey, Mr. Bravta.
嘿 布拉塔夫先生
Donovan, what the hell did you do?
多诺万 你♥他♥妈♥干了什么?
- What are you talking about? - Where is all my money?
- 你在说什么? - 我所有的钱呢?
Where is all my money?
我所有钱呢?
You. You stole his money.
是你 你盗了他钱
The 500 grand in the holding account. How?
中转账户五十万大洋 怎么可能?
Oh, yeah. That was easy.
哦 这啊 很简单
I pinged the cell phone tower, hacked the phone.
我定位基站 直接黑手♥机♥
You really think Nikolai Bravta's gonna get that upset
你真以为尼古拉-布拉夫塔
over a measly half a million dollars?
会为50万美金大发雷霆?
I don't think you heard him correctly. He said, "All my money."
我觉得你没听清 他说的是"我所有的钱"
There was a lot more on those servers than just deepfakes of grandkids.
服务器里可远不止是诈骗合成视频
Well, hello, Bravta's Swiss bank accounts.
好啊 布拉夫塔瑞士银行账户
Once we had the bank accounts, all we needed was vocal authorization
获取到账户后 还需语♥音♥验证
and that's not very easy to fake. Is it, Breanna?
可这不容易伪造 对吧 布瑞安娜?
To fool a voice match security system for a Swiss bank account,
想要绕过瑞士银行声纹系统
you need about 10 seconds of clean vocal footage and a Breanna-level hacker.
需十秒无噪音频及布瑞安娜级别黑客
Luckily, you provided it for us.
很幸运 你提供了素材
- Hey, Mr. Bravta. - [Bravta] Yes, Donovan? What is it?
- 嗨 布拉夫塔先生 - 说吧 多诺万 什么事?
Yeah, I'm about to take a piece of real estate off a wannabe pool shark.
嗯 我要从痴心妄想的台球骗子手里赢走房♥产
Can you stake me?
你能为我担♥保♥吗?
Of course I'll stake you, Donovan.
我当然会为你担♥保♥ 多诺万
You've never let me down.
你从没辜负我的期望
Who's a Breanna-level hacker? Breanna.
啥叫布瑞安娜级别黑客? 老娘这样
You couldn't just…
你不能就这么...
Nobody takes down Donovan Keyes. Nobody!
没人能扳倒多诺万-基斯! 休想!
Well, it's like you said,
正如你所说
"You wanna make somebody panic, go after what they love."
"欲乱其心者 先夺其所爱"
And right now, it's your boss who's panicking and blaming you.
而此时 你糟心的老板正把矛头指向你
You should probably start running,
你最好赶紧逃
'cause I think any minute now,
因为伊万和特里
Ivan and Terry are gonna get brand new orders.
随时会收到新指示
And I think I'll take this with me.
而且物归原主
Because gambling at pool is so very wrong.
毕竟赌球害人害己
Uh-oh.
啊哦
Understood.
明白
Oh. No! No!
哦 不! 不!
No! No!
不! 不!
Come here!
过来
You satisfied? With the blood under your fingernails?
指缝渗满他的血?感觉爽吗?
- Not yet. - Ow.
- 还没 - 嗷
All right.
好吧
I'm satisfied.
现在爽了
Okay.
好的
Gotta hand it to Donovan, he keeps very thorough records,
不得不说 多诺万账记得挺细致
but I got the names and amounts of all the people
但我已获取涉案金额及名单
he's scammed and I made them whole.
已补偿受害者全部损失
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表