剧集 | 凯文滚一边(2021) | 导航列表
Okay, well, you walk really quiet.
从没有人这么说过我
No one has ever accused me of that before.
如果你想要,我还能轻轻走开
I can also walk really quietly away if that's what you want.
不不不,我...我保证不混♥蛋♥了
No, no, no, I... Promise I won't be a dick.
我就是有点害怕
I'm just freaked out.
没有你的话我做不了这事儿
Can't do this without you.
重说一遍
Say it again.
我离开你做不了这事儿
I cannot do this without you.
这才像话
Okay, that's better.
而且还要多谢你
And thank you so much,
我真的很在乎你
and I care for you a great deal.
我也是,随便吧
Me, too. Whatever.
你跟凯文说我们今晚去干什么了?
What'd you tell Kevin we're doin' tonight?
看电影
Uh, seein' a moving.
就那么一次,我真的希望你说去看电影
Just once when you say we were goin' to the movies,
我们就真的只是去看电影
I wish we were actually goin' to the movies!
等着一切结束了我们就可以了
Well, we can when this is all over.
我们不能,艾莉森
We can't, Allison.
因为那时候你已经死了
'Cause you'll be dead.
嗨
Hi.
知道了知道了,赶紧进来吧
Yeah, yeah. Get inside.
所以...晚上好啊
So... Good evening.
意思我还要帮你脱下外套?
Shall I take your coats?
别了,这儿还是有点冷的
It's a little chilly in here. I'm okay.
我又不是认真的...你别把自己当根葱了好吗
I wasn't serious... you're not getting comfortable, okay?
快进快出,找到你要的那个单身女郎,就这么简单
You're in, you're out. You've found your bachelorette.
所以,她已经在这儿了?
So, she's in here?
不是在这儿就是在流动墓地
It's here or the itinerant section of the graveyard,
不过那些人们是很早之前就死掉的
but most of those folks kicked it a long time ago.
所以这是你新身份最好的选择了
This is your best bet for a new identity.
好吧,你就不能给我们伪造个
'Kay. Can't you just f-forge us
类似麦迪逊麦克罗伯特这种档案之类的什么吗
some documents that say Madison McLoberts
毕竟这东西需要跟随你的整个下半生呢
This needs to last you the rest of your life.
你需要一个真人
You need a real person,
一个单身,年轻,又无人认领的...
someone unclaimed, young, single...
死尸 - 对,死尸
Dead. - Dead.
就身份而言,这个设定似乎
As far as identities go, I mean, this seems like
还挺悲惨的
a pretty pathetic one to assume.
不好意思,卡波比安科是我兄弟
Sorry. Capobianco's a buddy.
或者说,是个承包商
Well, a contact.
他就是以接收这个城市所有
He's known for taking all the unclaimed bodies
没有人管的尸体而闻名的
no one else in the city will get rid of or bury.
那还真诡异的 - 那叫有用
That's weird. - That's helpful!
不过确实有一点奇怪
And yeah, a little weird.
他曾为我做过一次这种活儿
He's done this for me once before.
他不仅会为人们留着门,也不会待下来
He leaves the place open and doesn't stick around
问这问那
to ask any questions.
赶紧去地下室的储藏间
Go to the storage room in the basement.
在这栋楼的东南方向
It's at the southeast side of the building.
找个名字和背景都行得通的
Look for a name and background that works.
祝你好运 - 等等,你不跟我们一起来?
Good luck. - Wait! No! You're not comin'?
我已经做完我的份内事了
I did what you paid me for!
剩下的部分靠你们姑娘俩了
The rest is up to you gals.
但如果我是你,我不会花费太久时间
I wouldn't take too longif I were you.
什么,他还回来呢?
What, is he coming back?
不会,但这种空的殡仪馆你愿意待着吗?
No, but is an empty mortuary where you wanna be?
“白人女性,生于1979年至1991年”
"White female, born between 1979 and 1991."
你认为别人会把你当成30岁?
[Scoffs] You think you could pass for 30?
好了,那是私♥家♥侦♥探♥写的,又不是我
Okay, the PI wrote that, not me.
这就解释了为什么要写在波士顿威拿
Oh! That explains why it's written in the margins
宣传册的边角处了
of a Boston Whaler brochure.
“网络行踪非常少,没有现存的至亲”
"Little online presence, no surviving loved ones,
正在度...正在度假?
on vaca..." On vacation?
对啊,如果她是从另一个州来的而死在这儿了
Yeah, well, if she died here but was from another state,
那她的社保号♥还是可以用的
her Social Security number's probably still active.
来伍斯特度假?!
Ugh! On vacation in Worcester?!
我还以为新的你不会变得更悲哀了
I thought the new you couldn't get any sadder.
你怎么了
What is it?
没什么,就是很高兴你来了
Nothin'. Just glad you're here.
让我们找到你那个悲哀的单身女性然后赶紧离开
Let's find that very sad bachelorette of yours and leave.
没必要的话,我可不想在这儿多待
I don't want to be here longer than we have to be.
看看,现在谁抓马起来了
Okay, now who's being dramatic?
我不是害怕
I'm not scared.
我只是有些忙...还有些冷
I'm busy... And cold.
你忙? - 是啊
You're busy? - Yeah.
我今晚和塔米的姐姐有安排了
I have plans with Tammy later.
如果你有别的安排的话,我们可以
Okay, well, if you had plans, then we could've done this
下次再来 - 不行,你愿意在没必要的情况下
another time. - No, you wanna be here longer
多跑一趟吗?
than we have to be?
你说得对
You're right.
我们会尽快的
We will... be quick.
我确实说得对
I am right.
不得不说,这地方其实还挺漂亮的
Have to say, this place is actually pretty gorgeous.
确实
Sure it is.
如果你喜欢的是天使们
If you like cherubs.
哪扇门是啊
Uh, which door.
在楼下呢 - 对吼
It's downstairs. - Right
因为楼下才是进入地下室的方法吧
No, I'm thinking that's how we get into the basement,
然后你知道的,也许再拐几个弯
you know, and then it's probably just a couple of turns
就能到了东南角了
to get into the southeast corner.
好吧,我没什么方向感
Well, I have no sense of direction.
我以前一直以为北面就是
I used to think that north was
无论何时都是我脸正对的方向
just whatever was in front of me.
好吧,那个家伙说是东南角
Well, the guy said southeast corner,
所以,向地下室前进吧
so, in the basement.
嘿,兄弟
Hey, buddy.
我来了
I'm comin'.
这下好了,还要往下走
Great. Even further underground.
什么样的家伙才能接受别人不要的尸体啊
What kinda guy takes in bodies nobody else wants?
听起来挺慈善的
I mean, it sounds charitable.
但我觉得是变♥态♥
I think it's creepy.
所以你一会儿准备去干什么? - 哈?
So, what are your plans later? - Huh?
跟塔米一起,还是...
With Tammy, or...
是的,跟她一起玩桌游
Oh, yeah. Uh, board games.
这就是了
Here it is.
这家伙tm到底是谁
Okay, who the hell is this guy?
谁知道这还有一种死法比普通死亡更悲剧呢?
Who knew there was a version of death sadder than regular death?
“埃莉诺 巴雷特,生于196♥4♥年” 这肯定不行
"Eleanor Barrett, 196♥4♥."No.
“迪尔德丽 瑞安,生于1987年” 这个也许可以
"Deirdre Ryan, 1987." That could work.
感觉这就好像是对独自死去而作出的惩罚
It just feels like punishment for dyin' alone.
迪尔德丽虽说是孤独终老的
Well, Deirdre did die alone,
但她在facebook上还挺活跃的
but she had a very active Facebook page,
所以对我们没什么帮助
which is not helpful.
那是什么声音
What was that?
我以为我这儿就我们俩
I thought we were alone here.
“米歇尔 博吉娃”
"Michelle Borgeous."
等等,是“米歇尔 博吉斯”
Wait, "Michelle Borj-us."
我感觉你就是在急匆匆的念名字而已
It feels like you're just burnin' through names.
艾莉森,因为我得赶紧走了
Well, Allison, I gotta go!
我知道我知道
I know, I know.
你有安排了
You have plans.
但我以为你不是讨厌桌游吗
I thought you hated board games.
你说什么呢
What are you talkin' about?
我只是想说,你不必装作喜欢什么
Just sayin', you don't have to pretend to like a thing
从而让某人高兴
just to make someone happy.[Laughs]
我找到了
I found her.
出生于康涅狄格州
Born in Connecticut.
死在靠近格拉弗顿的马塞公路上
Died on the Mass Pike near Grafton
以一种非常残暴的方式堆积起来,没孩子没丈夫
in a very violent pile up. No kids, no husband.
你能小点声吗,拜托了
Okay, can you just be quiet, please?
报道这起意外的文章只提了她的名字
剧集 | 凯文滚一边(2021) | 导航列表