剧集 | 凯文滚一边(2021) | 导航列表
when you're feeling flirty.
你就像...
You're like...
糟糕 - 天呐,艾莉森
Shoot. - Jesus, Allison.
糟糕!
Shoot!
看见没
See?
我知道我们那天彼此都说了一些不好的话
I know that we both, uh, said some things the other day...
说?
Said?
叫喊.我们那天对彼此吼出了一些不好的话
Yelled. We yelled some things the other day.
但是我们认识彼此这么久
But we've known each other so long.
能不能至少试着和好?
Can we just try?
好吧,当然可以
Yeah. Sure.
不错,好极了
Good. Great.
所以,山姆,你好吗?
So, Sam, how are you?
我很好.你呢?
I'm good. How are you?
我也很好
I'm good.
那么,就像我们深刻长久的友谊一样
Well, in the same of our deep and longstanding friendship,
我现在处境也有点艰难
um, I'm in a bit of a tough position right now,
因此我需要点钱.我希望...
and I need some money, so I was hoping that...
好了,我要打住你了
Okay, I'm gonna stop you.
不论你今天经历了什么
Um, I'm sorry you're going through
我都感到抱歉
whatever you're going through today,
但是...
but, uh...
我不能让你重新回来工作
I can't give you your job back.
什-什么?
W-What?
不是那样,我-我就是想问问你
No, I-I was just... I was gonna ask you
你叔叔在萨德伯里的那个当铺还开着不了
if your uncle still owns that pawnshop in Sudbury.
不过我-我真不再是这儿的员工了吗?
But I-I don't work here anymore?
你不需要我的帮助不是吗 - 我可从没这么说过
You didn't want my help anymore, right? Well, I never said that.
是没说过,因为你是吼出来的
Oh, yeah, that's right. Yeah, you yelled it.
听着,我知道我最近很让人受不了好吗? -你说对了
Look, I-I know I-I've been a lot lately, okay? - Okay.
但我真的在试着改变好吗?
But I really am trying, okay?
我只想再次变回曾经的那个小艾
All I want is to be Allie again.
我明白
I understand.
但我不能再和你一起共事了
But I can't work with you anymore.
好吧
Fine.
而且我那个开当铺的叔叔已经死了
And my uncle who owned the pawnshop died.
好极了
Great.
不是,我是说我很抱歉他死....
No. I... I'm so sorry
that he di...
很抱歉他去世了
That he has passed on.
他人真的很好
He was very nice.
尼尔?
Neil?
尼尔!
Neil!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我需要一顶帽子 - 你不就戴着呢么
I need a hat. - You're wearing a hat.
我知道我戴着呢,但我要的是另一顶帽子
I know I'm wearing a hat, but I need a different one.
我答应过凯文要帮他找到那顶红袜队幸运帽
I promised Kevin I'd find his vintage Red Sox hat,
但我把储藏仓翻了个遍
but I went to the storage unit and dug through everything,
依旧找不到
and it still wasn't there!
他妈的!
Ah, shit!
闭嘴
Shut up.
塔米就在楼下
Tammy is right downstairs.
尼尔?尼尔
Neil? Neil.
拜托了
Please.
千万别说任何蠢话或做任何傻事好吗?
Please don't say or do anything stupid, okay?
如果你要和艾莉森对着干
If you start this thing with Allison,
只会让你惹上更多麻烦
it's just gonna cause you more trouble.
而且你已经...
And you're already...
如果你需要帮助什么的
If you need help or something...
...我一直都在
...I'm around.
滚出去
Get out.
我说滚出去
I said get out.
你必须等到这一扇关了
You got to wait till this one closes.
你那里装着什么 - 司木露伏特加
What's in there? - Smirnoff.
还有呢? - 冰块
And? - Ice.
你到底要不要我帮忙
You want my help here or not?
抱歉,当然要了
Yeah. Sorry. Yes.
你好
Hello.
你好,我们想当一件东西
Hello. Uh, we would like to pawn an item.
这不是明显的么
Yep. No shit.
嘿,詹姆斯
Hey, James.
是戴安你啊.嘿
Diane. Hey.
查克和谭雅的事我很抱歉
Um, sorry to hear about Chuck and Tanya.
好吧,我们希望能拿到400刀
Yeah, so we're looking to get about $400.
这可是韦德博格斯的新手卡
That's Wade Boggs. Rookie card.
至少也值这个价
It's worth at least that.
我能给到275刀
I could do $275.
得了吧,他可是我的侄女
Okay, she's my niece, okay?
你可不能坑她,所以拜托,起码也得375刀吧
You can't screw her over. So come on, $375.
好吧,但是别告诉别人我对你这么大方
Fine, but don't tell anyone I go easy on you.
整这么一出就为了旅行?
All this for a vacation, huh?
你真以为在布兰森过个周末就能解决所有问题?
You really think a weekend in Branson is gonna fix everything?
戴安,伍斯特就是个牢笼
Worcester's a trap, Diane.
呵,对仍住在这儿的人可真是句好话
Well, that's a nice thing to say to someone who still lives here.
我也在这儿住呢呢
So do I.
但并不意味着我们不能离开
Doesn't mean we can't leave.
呃,这件东西我给你当不了
Yeah, um, I can't give you anything for this.
而且我还必须得拿走它
I'm actually gonna have to take it.
拿走还不给钱
Take it and not give me any money?
当铺可不是这么做生意的吧
That's not how... Not how pawn works.
是的,多谢你的解释,不过这东西是盗窃物
Yes, thank you, but this is stolen.
不,它...它不是盗窃物
Oh, no. It...No. It's not.
这是我丈夫的
Um, it's my husband's.
所以法律角度来说,这也是我的
So, legally, it is mine.
物权法规定的不是吗?
Property-wise.'Kay?
这绝不是...偷来的
It's not... It is not stolen.
也许不是你偷的,但这仍然是失窃物
Maybe you didn't do it, but this was stolen.
这儿的数据库显示它是属于一个叫布伦达戴利的人
It's in a database here as belonging to Brenda Daly.
八年前就被盗了
Stolen eight years ago.
看见这背后写的没? ”致布伦达“
See the back right here? "To Brenda."
我必须得向警♥察♥上报这件事
I'm gonna have to report this to the police.
不
Oh. N...
你才不会呢
You are not.
你以为我是什么人啊
Who do you think I am?
站在当铺柜台里的大善人提米克雷?
That do-gooder Timmy Cray over at Pawn-Porium?
不过我确实得没收这东西
But, um, I am gonna have to take this.
该死的凯文
God damn it, Kevin.
你知道么,我很久以前也确实上过一次报纸
You know, I've actually been in the newspaper before.
我曾是伍斯特最大的新生儿
Once upon a time,I was Worcester's largest baby,
14磅12盎司 (13.38斤)
14 pounds, 12 ounces.
而且还是自然分娩
Natural delivery, of course.
哇,那真是...
Wow. That's...
只能哇了 - 是啊
Wow. - Yep.
自打我出生后,头的尺寸
My head stayed pretty much the same size
几乎就没变过
since the day I was born.
向你母亲致敬
Tip of the hat to your mother.
她已经去世了
She's dead.
欢迎你把这些全写进你的文章里
Uh, feel free to include all of this in the article.
啊,不错,我的助理回来了
Ah, yes, my, uh, assistant is back.
嗨,我是凯文的助理还有欢乐拍档,尼尔
Hi. I'm Kevin's assistant and fun partner, Neil.
坏消息,我找不到那顶帽子
Bad news.I couldn't get the hat.
你真的找了吗? - 我当然找了,但是...
Did you even look for it? - Well, of course I did, but...
尼尔,“但是”这个词是用在借口和脱衣舞俱乐部上的
(buts音同butts)
"Buts" are for excuses and strip clubs, Neil.
你至少把我的布法罗辣酱样品带回来了吧?
Did you at least bring my buffalo sauce samples?
那是肯定的.这回绝没有那么多借口了
I sure did. No "if"s, "and"s, or "asses."
好了,快给我快给我
Okay, gimme, gimme.
本地一家酒吧打算以我的名义命名一种鸡翅酱料
A local bar is naming a wing sauce after me,
但目前为止,这些酱料样品
but so far, none of these samples
没有一个足够辣的
have been nearly hot enough.
这些酱料太过温和了
These sauces have simply been too mild
对于伍斯特狂野...
剧集 | 凯文滚一边(2021) | 导航列表