剧集 | 凯文滚一边(2021) | 导航列表
尼尔
Neil.
尼尔
Neil.
嘿
Hey.
老天
Jesus.
喔,噩梦还在继续
Oh, the nightmare Ncontinues.
起码你现在出了地下室了,这也算进步了不是吗?
You're out of the basement. It's an improvement, right?
我还得感谢你是不?
Like I'm supposed to thank you?
要送也是帕蒂送我来的
Patty got me here.
呃,不是啊
Uh, no.
这是我俩一致决定的
No, both of us decided that that had to happen.
就凭我掌握着的你那些把柄,你省省吧
Please. With what I have over you?
问题是, 尼尔...你并没有掌握我什么把柄
Here's the thing, Neil... You don't have anything over me.
你逃不出我手心.凭什么你会觉得...
I own you. What makes you think...
我们从来也没想过要杀凯文
We never tried to kill Kevin.
是你们干的
You did.
是你花钱雇的尼克趁凯文睡觉时闯进来枪杀他的
You paid Nick to break in and shoot Kevin in his sleep.
等等, 是你雇的那个疯子?
Wait, you hired that psycho?
当然不是, 我们跟他可没联♥系♥
No. We have no connection to him.
我们任何一个人都没见过他
Neither of us have even met him before
我只是个无助的家庭主妇而已
I'm just a helpless housewife.
但你就不一样了...你可是有案底的人
But you... You have a record,
而且你可是老早就认识尼克的
and you knew Nick from way back.
你俩自从在Burncoat高中上学时就在一个冰球队不是吗?
You were on the hockey team with him at Burncoat, right?
不止是我, 还有其他15个人呢
Me and 15 other guys.
说得对,不过其他人可没到处宣扬
Right, but none of them were advertising
他们对凯文的不满
the grudge they had against Kevin
还是在侦探里奇来调查案件的早上
to Detective Ridge way on the morning of the break-in.
你进来朝着我的公♥寓♥乱叫
You came in yelling to my apartment
说凯文背叛了你
that Kevin had betrayed you.
那又怎样? - 我想你知道这意味着什么
So what? - I know you know what this means.
你有的只是一个听起来像是疯了的故事
All you have is a story, and it sounds insane.
而且这故事对你接下来的境遇也没有任何帮助
And it doesn't really help that it's coming from you.
所以当你仔细琢磨琢磨就知道...
So, I guess when you really think about it...
到底是谁逃不出谁的掌心
who owns who?
你真觉得这能让他住嘴吗?
Do you really think that's gonna keep him quiet?
我也不知道
I don't know.
你脖子看上去好点了
Your neck looks better.
当然,那是因为我涂了快一斤的遮瑕在上面
Yeah, 'cause I have like a pound of concealer on it.
我想现在最重要的事就是
I think maybe just keeping this all hidden right now
先把这一切掩盖起来
is the right thing to do.
然后呢
What about after that?
我们和尼克之间也不是一点关系都没有
It's not exactly true that we don't have a connection to Nick.
我有个更加长久之计
I have a longer-term solution.
啊,你语♥音♥留言说的就是这个吗?
Ah, is that what your voicemail was about?
听起来像是个谜语
It sounded like a riddle.
什么“我很好,全赖在我身上就好,我想出解决办法了”之类的
"I'm fine. Put it all on me. I figured it out."
抱歉,我想我留言的时候还醉着呢
Sorry, I think I was still a little drunk when I left that,
但是…
but, um...
街对面有个邓肯甜甜圈
there's a Dunkin across the street.
我们先来点甜甜圈我再给你细说好吗?
Let's go have some donuts and I'll fill you in, okay?
不行
No.
好吧,不吃那么多,一个总行吧
Okay, not some donuts. A donut.
不是,我意思是...
No. I mean...
我不想知道你正在干的勾当
I don't want to know what you're doing.
我真的再也不想知道任何事了
I really don't want to know anything anymore.
我正试图解决这件事呢
I'm trying to fix this.
你的办法通常会怎么发展不用我说了吧,艾莉森?
And how does that usually go, Allison?
听着,过去的72小时已经成了我人生最糟糕的时刻
Look, this has been the worst 72 hours of my life,
我说要退出的时候可是认真的
and I meant it when I said I'm out.
那好吧
Okay.
所以,我准备回家躺着去了
So, I'm gonna go home, I'm gonna get in bed
直到明早医院准许他出院
until they discharge him in the morning.
好吧 - 劝你也这么做
Fine. - Please do the same.
谭雅 亚科诺
Tanya Iacono.
你记得谭雅吧?
You remember Tanya?
当然 - 那个在查克奶酪店卫生间里
'Course. - Lost her virginity
把贞操给了杰依麦克马洪的女的
to Jay McMahon in the bathroom at Chuck E. Cheese
还是在菲奇堡
in Fitchburg.
可怕
Awful.
我同情你
I feel for you.
真的
I do.
但我一般都是干抓奸的活儿
But I'm usually the one catching the affair.
所以你到底想要我♥干♥什么
So, what are you looking for from me?
这...这是我侄女的主意
Well, this... this was my niece's idea.
我们想知道你一般给像戴安这样的人
We wanted to see what kind of services
能够提供什么样的服务
you offer to someone like Diane.
就是这种离婚没有任何实际意义的人
Someone who doesn't realistically have the option of divorce.
我-我没有?
I-I don't?
离婚又耗费财力又耗费时间
It's expensive. It would take years.
这会导致查克真的赶你出门
It would take Chuck actually letting you leave.
所以,你一般是只调查一下
So, um, do you just look into people,
还是按照订单来行动
or can you kind of order off the menu?
所以你们是想寻求出路?
So you're looking for a way out?
我...是的.算是吧
Well, I... Yes. Yes.
我听说过有些女人会,你懂的,离家出走
Um, I have heard of women, you know, getting out.
她们直接就消失了
They just disappear.
人们想当然就认为她们...死了
People assume that they... That they died.
所以,那样现实不?
So, how realistic is that?
你看过“死亡快照”吗?
You ever see "Snapped"?
没有
No.
你看我是像看那种剧的人吗?
Do I look like someone who would watch that?
我就是说说,做起来确实是可行的
I'm just saying, doing it is realistic.
但戴安想要不被逮到可就是另一回事了
Diane getting away with it's another thing.
抱歉.我-我都不确定我想要离开查克
I'm sorry. I-I'm not even sure I want to leave Chuck,
现在我反而成了“死亡快照”里的人物了?
and now I'm on "Snapped"?
不不不不,但是...
No, no, no, no, no. But, um...
他打过电♥话♥来了.
Ugh. He's calling.
你能相信?
Ah.Do... Do you believe?
什么事?
Yes?
你一定是在逗我吧
Oh, you have got to be kidding me.
你不知道开罐器在哪儿
Yeah. Well, it's not my fault
又不是我的错好吗?
you don't know where the can opener is, okay?
我又不用它
I don't use it.
不是,我没有藏起来
No, I did not hide it.
它就是一个破开罐器,又不是复活节彩蛋
It is a can opener, not a Fabra-Jay Egg.
抱歉给我一点时间
Excuse me for just a moment.'Course.
我在和谁说话跟你一点关系都没有
None of your business who I'm talking to.
呦,这话从你嘴里说出来可真了不起
Oh, well, that's something coming from you!
你这个背后的毛比胡子还多的家伙
Someone who got more hair on your back than you've ever had on your face!
婚姻这个围城啊,你说是吧?
Marriage, right?
好啊,有本事再说出一个
Oh, yeah! Oh, no! Tell me another one!
所以... - 你能带你阿姨来这儿真的很好
So... - It was real nice of you to bring your aunt down here.
你也是处于好意
Out of the kindness of your heart.
算是吧,毕竟她也是一家人
Yeah, well, she's family.
好吧,她来找我可是预付了350刀的
Yeah. She paid the $350 retainer to talk to me.
低能儿!
Moron!
你有350刀吗?
Do you have $350?
现在你倒是明白了?
Now you understand it?
我可是告诉过你...
I told you...
当你有了的时候欢迎随时回来
Feel free to come back when you do.
让开点!
Move over!
wifi信♥号♥♥不好又不是我的错!
Well, it's not my fault that we don't have better Wi-Fi!
嗨
Hi.
嗨 - 我知道
Hi. - I know.
人们这种不请自来的行为
People who show up at front doors
会让人感到很紧张
without calling are very intense,
但是我家停电了
but the electricity is out at my place,
意味着手♥机♥也打不通,暖气也没了
which means my phone is dead and my heat is off,
我发誓,如果再让我多待一分钟
and I swear, if I spend one more minute there,
我可能会因为冻伤而失去我的小拇指
I might lose my little toe to frostbite.
剧集 | 凯文滚一边(2021) | 导航列表