剧集 | 凯文滚一边(2021) | 导航列表
他只是让你觉得他蠢
He just wants you to think he is.
为什么
Why?
因为...这样你就替他交房♥租了
Because... then you pay his rent
还能在这30年来保释他
and bail him out for 30 years.
等等 - 相信我
Wait, wait. What... - Trust me.
这地方就跟金库一样严密
This place is a vault.
婊♥子♥ - 真是个好的开始
Bitch. - Great start.
好了好了
Okay, okay.
尼尔
Neil.
这完全就是个误解
This is a misunderstanding.
误解? - 是的
A misunderstanding? - Uh-huh.
你好好看看
Um, hello?!
你觉得我会相信我现在头上带着伤被绑着
You think I buy that I'm tied up with a head wound
是因为我听错了?
'cause I, what, heard you wrong?
不是 - 是的
No. - Yes.
因为你要掐死艾莉森
It's 'cause you were choking Allison.
哄鬼呢,要真这样你就报♥警♥了
No, no, no, you would've just called the cops,
而不是现在这鬼样
not whatever the hell this is.
你想杀死凯文
You tried to kill Kevin.
就算是吧 - 不是
Fine.- No...
好吧,但也是事出有因的
Okay, but there were circumstances,
而且挑了个非常糟糕的时机,但这事已经过去了
and it was a terrible momentary thing, and it's over.
已经结束了
It's done.
好像我就这么轻易相信了?
Oh, like I'm just gonna believe you?
看看你对我做了什么
Look at what you did to me.
看看你对我又做了什么
Well, look what you did to me.
噢,拿这和杀人比能一样吗?
Oh, that's the same as trying to kill someone?
都不怎么样行了吧
It's all bad, okay?
还有我不敢相信你竟然帮了她
And I can't believe you helped her.
我以为你跟我们是一伙的,但是这种事?
I thought you were one of us,but this?
你明显是疯了
You're clearly nuts.
我就知道你遗传了老妈
I always knew you'd take after Mom.
你这坨没用的狗屎
Ow! You're a useless piece of shit
就跟老爸一个狗样好吗
just like Dad! Okay.
听见我说的了没?! - 好了好了
You hear me?! Okay. Okay, okay.
尼尔,好好想想
Neil.Think about it.
凯文去竞选公职
Kevin's, like, running for public office.
他现在已经是公众人物了
He's a public figure now.
所以无论我们搞什么小动作现在都跟自杀一样
So it'd be suicide for us to try anything.
对不对
Right?
对不对
Right?
对对对
Yes, ri... Yes. Yes.
你说对了
Yes. Right.
所以你们现在不再杀我的闺蜜了
Okay. So you're done trying to kill my best friend.
真是恭喜啊.你们仍至少尝试过好吗
Congrats. You still tried once!
谁啊
Who's...
救命
Help!!
安静安静 -救命救命
No! Oh! Shh, shh, shh! - Help! Help!
You said this place was a vault.
你说这地方跟金库一样严密
本来就是,不过现在也不是测试的好时机啊
It is, but now's not a good time to test that.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你昨晚穿的不就是这件吗
Isn't that what you wore last night?
是的
Mm, yeah.
我在沙发上睡着了
I fell asleep on the couch.
刚刚醒来
Just woke up.
你准备好了吗? - 准备干什么
Are you ready? - Ready for...
你不是有几把廊椅
Don't you have a couple porch chairs
想让我和你一起装起来吗
you Tom-Sawyered me into putting together with you?
我猜你说的"和你“
Oh.I mean, you said "with."
应该是”为你“吧
I assume you meant "for."
真对不起
I'm... I'm sorry.
我...我完全忘记了
I, uh... I completely spaced.
情况是,我...我感到不舒服
The truth is, is I'm... I'm not feeling very well.
所以你才在沙发上睡着了吗
Oh, is that why you slept on the couch?
算是吧
Yeah, mm-hmm.
抱歉,不过你好彩
Sorry. But you're in luck,
因为加热鸡汤面是我的拿手菜
because I heat up chicken noodle soup real well.
主要是因为我会多加意面...
Mostly because I add extra pasta...
喝汤听起来不错,不过别在这儿喝了吧
Soup sounds great, but let's not be here.
让我们出去喝 - 你确定?
Let's go out. - Are you sure?
我意思是,你如果病了... -没事没事
I mean, if you're sick... - No, no.
出去对我而言反而更好
Going out will do me good.
可以呼吸一下新鲜空气什么的
Fresh air and all that.
不如你先去热车,我随后...
Why don't you go keep warming the car, and I'll...
我几分钟后就到
I'll be there in a few minutes
在我换完衣服后,你懂得
after I, you know...pbht!
我不觉得,第二天反而让我更喜欢这身装扮了
I don't know. I kind of like this look even more day two.
快别说了,我马上出来
Shut up. I'll be right out. I...
救命! - 小点声!
Help! - Shh!
是塔米
It's Tammy.
安静!闭嘴!
Shh! Shh! Shh! Shh! Shh! Shut up.
她走了吗?
Is she gone?
我跟她说我病了
I-I told her I was sick
然后出去喝点汤什么的
and I'd go out for soup or something.
我也没主意了.我感觉自己都晕过去了
I don't know, I think I blacked out.
我tm怎么会跟个警♥察♥约会啊
How the hell am I dating a cop?
不不,把她支开反而更好
Okay, no, no, it's good to get her away from here, okay?
你让她保持开心.我继续待在这儿
So you keep her happy. I'll stay here.
你确定?
Are you sure?
我不想把你跟他单独留下
I don't want to leave you alone with him.
不要紧,我继续给他做工作
It's fine, it's fine. I'll... I'll work on him.
我会试着把这事解决
I'll try to fix it.
好吧,我很快就会回来
Okay. I'll be quick.
好的
Okay.
小点声
Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh.
求你了
Please.
这一切我真的很抱歉
I really am sorry about all this.
说真的
No, I really am.
我不知道该怎么办,一切就这么失控了
I didn't know what to do. It just got out of hand.
怎么了
What?
是帕蒂帮你付房♥租吗?
Does Patty pay your rent?
这是我们父母的房♥子
It was our parents' duplex.
那还有房♥贷呢
No, but the mortgage.
她必须这么做对吧?因为你没有一份工作
She has to, right? 'Cause you can't hold down a job
是能做够几周以上的
for more than a couple of weeks.
又不是我的错,我只是有些不知所措
It's not my fault. I get overwhelmed.
你说是就是吧
Oh. Right.
还有其他的每一样东西
And everything else?
是凯文为其他东西付钱吗?
Does Kevin pay for everything else?
但怎么做到的?
But how?
我都没法让他给他自己的车加油
I can't even get him to put gas in his own car.
我期望他做的事情他从来不做
He never does anything I want him to.
他为什么要做
Why would he?
你知道你有多经常说"但是,凯文"吗?
You know how often you say, "But, Kevin"?
上次圣帕特里克节
Okay. We made a drinking game
我们还为此弄了个行酒游戏.我都喝断片了
out of it last St Paddy's day.I blacked out.
你还一头栽倒了,龟小子
Well, you also took a header off Turtle Boy,
凯文还笑吐了
and Kevin laughed till he puked,
还真是美好的一天啊
so it was a great day.
你总是指挥他做这做那
You're always trying to make him do stuff or not do stuff.
但喋喋不休对他几时有效过?
But when has nagging him ever worked?
从没有
Never.
所以这就是为什么你要杀死他?
So that's why you tried to kill him?
就因为他从不在乎你的抱怨?
'Cause he doesn't care when you whine?
也许我抱怨时候他不在乎
Maybe he doesn't care when I whine,
但你流血时候他一定会笑
but he laughs when you bleed.
拜托
Oh, come on.
也许有一天你会真正认识到这点
Maybe someday you'll see that.
这地方挺不错吧?
Isn't this place great?
剧集 | 凯文滚一边(2021) | 导航列表